doubleplay425

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

only those that don't have name written in Lambs Book of Life will worship ac.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/08/1978

37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 
People tend to forget this. It will basically be business as usual. Nothing too crazy going on. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 11/20/2020 at 9:10 PM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Wesley L.

Why can't the "mark of the Beast" just be a TATTOO?! Specifically, it may be a tattoo of the person who is the Beast. One must then idolize the man enough to surrender to the tattoo, and the government of the Beast may simply allow trade only with one so enamored with the Beast! There's no biblical requirement for any sort of electronics involved!

Hi, you could be right about a tattoo. We will see in near future.

https://www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, brotherdon said:

, but the Word says. Believers will be here.

Revelation

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Those are foolish virgins left behind after buying some oil (regret n repent).

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 11/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, Josheb said:

This is one of the problems with imminent futurism: it breeds fear among believers. I have repeatedly stated one of the reasons eschatology is important is because we behave in a manner consistent with how we imagine things will end. If you believe the world is going to go to hell in a handbasket any day now then that is how you will think and act. If, however, you truly believe not even the gates of hell can overcome the church and you and I and every one of us are royal priests who have been given all power and authority to preach the gospel to all nations, baptizing them and teaching them Christ's commands then we will act differently. 

Your eschatology is causing you nightmares. 

Do you think that comes from God?

If I may play devil's advocate, how do you suspect Daniel felt after his visions of the beasts? Not so warm and fuzzy I would imagine.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

In the beginning of the Covid-19 crisis of this spring, they were taking in most places  where I live, your temperature either from your forehead or right hand with a red light temp sensor reading device.

Somehow they stopped doing those temp readings in my area from shopping, but I still see it going on at airports.

I also remember seeing Trump in one of his speeches with his right hand raised up and saying something about digital shopping and new chipping technology. I posted the speech video link in one of my posts and I remember @ Abby-Joy making the remark that she too noticed it and it being strange.

About the new Covid-19 vaccines, they are using technology they never used before.Thet are using RNA and hydrogel nanoparticles . From what I read these hydrogel particles never leave your body, they can expand, transform, assemble, dissemble and reassemble in your body,  but can never leave your body. Also that these hydrogel nanoparticle vaccine deliveries involve elements, metals that can be detected with asome kind of sensor device.

I can't help but think of Daniel 2:43

AMP
And as you saw the iron mixed with common clay, so they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not merge [for such diverse things or ideologies cannot unite], even as iron does not mix with clay.

KJV
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

It seem to me as the NWO is being mentioned along with the Fourth industrial revolution everywhere and that these new vaccines are the beginning of implementing these new revolutionary technologies into humans.
man being clay, technology being metal

they are genetically modifying everything now, making everything a hybrid from  bacteria, viruses, food, plants,  insects ,animals and now humans.

whatever has been genetically modified is no longer free, the patent holder is the keeper of its patent.

Also whatever becomes genetically modified is no longer as vibrant or healthy as the original.

Old testament scripture warns to not mix different cloths

Why did God say not to mingle linen and wool? What does this mean for us today? ( Deuteronomy 22:11 ,Leviticus 19:19, Luke 17:32

We are doing such modifications of Gods original creation, ending up destroying all that was origianl from God and good.

There are patents for these new technologies, medicines, medical implants. With a patent comes the patent owner. The patent id is many times found in the product.

Also today they are  nano chipping everything from plant to insect to animal so to track it from one point to another. They try to sell this innovation as a good one. they try to make it very alluring, but on closer examination one can begin to detect the possible downfalls

Through hydrogel nanotechnology vaccine delivery the patent of the product can be found and read through some type of sensor7scaner

Covid-19 and the new vaccines are just the beginning of this WORLD RESET.

World reset, fourth industrial revolution, these are not just conspiracy theories words these are words utilized in world governance, the United Nations, the WHO, today.

The Fourth Industrial Revolution is a way of describing the blurring of boundaries between the physical, digital, and biological worlds. It's a fusion of advances in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, genetic engineering, quantum computing, and other technologies

( Sorry I lost all that I wrote and had to begin once again, I probably will have to revise , but I just want to get this posted.)

Also there is a lot of money to be made in the Pharmaceutical business as well as in patenting of a product if you are the main patent holder.  Bill gates owns several patents on bacteria, viruses and other technologies.

This bring also to mind another scripture.Revelation 18:23

and the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee. For thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

KJV
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Then there is the scripture verse
Revelation 9:5

The Fifth Trumpet
4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 The locusts were not given power to kill them, but only to torment them for five months, and their torment was like the stinging of a scorpion. 6In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.…

Also why does the number 666 sequence come up now in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, genetic engineering, quantum computing, and other technologies ?

"The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world" - Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum".

Looks to me like stage is being set up and prepared for the antichrist system to be in full control.

Edited by 1to3

On 12/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, Josheb said:

Do you think an eschatology that prompts nightmares in the members of Christ's body comes from God?
Do you think an eschatology that breeds fear among the ekklesia comes from God?

I'm assuming that you are in the pre-tribulation rapture camp then? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, doubleplay425 said:

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure how many people here are concerned about the vaccine being the mark of the beast, but quite obviously it can't be.

You don't get a shot in the hand or forehead!

My theory is that this may be a precursor to the mark of the beast.  It may be required for people to get vaccinated, or strongly recommended, in the name of "public health".  This will be a way to save lives and improve our quality of life. Along with the vaccine, as you may be aware, you receive some subcutaneous piece of technology that allows for people to know who has been vaccinated.  

Later, PERHAPS, they may go one step further with the RFID chip.  They may say, again, that it is in the name of the common good that people receive the chip so that crime can be done away, taxes cannot be avoided, keys can be done away with, archaic forms of ID can be done away with, and even that filthy money can become a thing of the past with digital transactions.

Let's say I'm right (and please chime in if you think I'm not...I've got thick skin). Would it be made optional?

How could God send someone to hell if this chip was forced on you? Wouldn't that mean that it would be recommended and therefore people would exercise their free will to accept?

Lastly, I started wondering about the prophets in the Bible.  How did they receive prophecy? Was it always through God speaking to them and/or giving them visions of the future?  How would the prophet John have known about this hand or forehead mark of the beast? Would he have had a vision of someone scanning there hand to purchase something and also saw someone getting his or her forehead scanned?

Discuss!

There's a whole lot under the hood to unpack in this discussion. So I'll just stick to one subject, the coming Covid-19 vaccination. Personally, I see this as a forerunner, a test, a shadow and conditioning of what is eventually coming. 

At the present time and Constitutionally, I can't see legislation passed forcing anyone by law to get this vaccination, however. Let me take away your social security number right now, and see how well you prosper and survive in this world. The SSAN is not required by law but, not having one excludes you from everything from employment to banking. 

I found it interesting viewing some medical research professionals on this vaccination. They explained that the two top pharmaceutical companies are taking two different approaches to this Covid-19 vaccination [Pfizer was one and forgot the other]. One is experimenting with the traditional growing it in an egg method. The other is using something that manipulates your genetics and DNA. 

It's all above my pay grade, with the exception of tinkering with your genetics and DNA, it raised a very bright red flag with me. I hesitate to speculate where these DNA vaccines may lead to; such as predisposed genetic health risks, cancer, diabetes, etc. 

They're working on this vaccination at breakneck speed, and I'm sure they are going to find something unexpected in their research for a so called great advancement in medicine. 

What happens when they develop a multi-vaccination that monitors your health, gives you protection from multiple deadly diseases and virus's, stores all your personal, medical and financial information in something smaller than a grain of rice? But to get this new life saver; there's just a little catch!

Just some speculations and thoughts as I see this playing out and the current technology we currently have. To generate thermal-electrical energy by delta T, where on the body are the two most efficient places, with the greatest temperature swings? What's the most exposed and easiest to access?

On 12/10/2020 at 5:49 PM, Josheb said:

No, I am not in the pre-trib rapture camp and nothing I ever write should ever be construed to affirm that pov

I'm really confused.  You seem to think that the horrors talked about in Revelation should not incite fear in us...which I can understand if you believe we will be raptured before the tribulation.

Or do you believe we will go through the tribulation but have the inner peace that God offers us by believing that Heaven is so close at hand?

There is something in there about those having the seal of God being protected from some torment...this is all a learning experience for me so pardon my ignorance.

The one thing I do know almost certainly is that nobody seems to agree on this stuff so finding the truth is rather difficult.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/12/2020 at 5:17 PM, doubleplay425 said:

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure how many people here are concerned about the vaccine being the mark of the beast, but quite obviously it can't be.

You don't get a shot in the hand or forehead!

My theory is that this may be a precursor to the mark of the beast.  It may be required for people to get vaccinated, or strongly recommended, in the name of "public health".  This will be a way to save lives and improve our quality of life. Along with the vaccine, as you may be aware, you receive some subcutaneous piece of technology that allows for people to know who has been vaccinated.  

Later, PERHAPS, they may go one step further with the RFID chip.  They may say, again, that it is in the name of the common good that people receive the chip so that crime can be done away, taxes cannot be avoided, keys can be done away with, archaic forms of ID can be done away with, and even that filthy money can become a thing of the past with digital transactions.

Let's say I'm right (and please chime in if you think I'm not...I've got thick skin). Would it be made optional?

How could God send someone to hell if this chip was forced on you? Wouldn't that mean that it would be recommended and therefore people would exercise their free will to accept?

Lastly, I started wondering about the prophets in the Bible.  How did they receive prophecy? Was it always through God speaking to them and/or giving them visions of the future?  How would the prophet John have known about this hand or forehead mark of the beast? Would he have had a vision of someone scanning there hand to purchase something and also saw someone getting his or her forehead scanned?

Discuss!

It's pretty obvious it's not the mark of the beast. The mark is described as worn or somehow evident epidermally, by everyone in every station in life and attached to the condition of trade; and is a mark-his name or the number of his name.

Is this Covid/mask/vaccine/quarantine thing conditioning for a later time?

I believe so.

The Governments of the world are equating the mask/vaccine/quarantine/lockdown/social distancing rules with saving life. All over what amounts to a common cold or seasonal flu. This is what the mark will do as well; save lives. Ostensibly, anyway. That's the hook the FP will use: To eat you must have the mark. Similar to: Wear the mask, save lives.

The worst part? We all run to them like sheep.