just a question

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

if there was a person possessed by a demon but in need should i give to them i really don't know??? I would think i shouldn't give to a demon, Jesus says in the bible don't give to evil things... something like "don't give pearls to evil things they will trample on them" something of the sort"... So what am i suppose to do when there is a person possessed by a demon but in need of financial troubles or in harm give them money helo them what??? but then id be helping evil? and i dont mean just a person thats acting angry and aggressive because there possessed i mean full blown tooken over the life of the person and acting as them.. Dont need cocky remarks this is suppose to be a christian site not a site full of mean hurtfull people.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

9 minutes ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

if there was a person possessed by a demon but in need should i give to them i really don't know??? I would think i shouldn't give to a demon, Jesus says in the bible don't give to evil things... something like "don't give pearls to evil things they will trample on them" something of the sort"... So what am i suppose to do when there is a person possessed by a demon but in need of financial troubles or in harm give them money helo them what??? but then id be helping evil? and i dont mean just a person thats acting angry and aggressive because there possessed i mean full blown tooken over the life of the person and acting as them.. Dont need cocky remarks this is suppose to be a christian site not a site full of mean hurtfull people.

One might wonder how you know a person is possessed by a demon. Yes, we aren't supposed to give pearls to swine. I've always interpreted that to mean: don't give good advice to evil people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,825
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

When Jesus said "don't cast your pearls before swine" in his Sermon on the Mount in Matthew 5-7, he was speaking of preaching the gospel to those who will ridicule it, mock it, and reject/blaspheme Christ.

It's true, we don't always know who will do that,  but if they do - he means to refrain from trying to force them to hear.

I don't know how a person is supposed to know who is demon possessed.   

If you see a person in need and you can meet that need - do it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

but if a person is possessed living a persons life should another person help the person  if the demon possessed person is in need like low on money for bill might seem silly but would be helpfull if you answered.

1 hour ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

should a person help a demon possessed person living a persons life or not yes or no if there low on money but are demon possessed and the person knos it without questions being asked and comments being added yes or no should they helop the person being theres still a person under the demon, yes or no?

Guest kingdombrat

If this is a person you know of personally and have in the past communicated with they would try to reject you for having God inside of you.   How do you know this person is possessed by Demonic Entities?   And why haven't you prayed/fasted and cast them out?

Guest kingdombrat

Greater is HE that is within me/you than [he] that is in the world!

If God is before us, [WHO then] can be against us?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

"if there was a person possessed by a demon but in need should i give to them"

Is this about a real situation or are you trying to anticipate trouble?

How do you know that a person is possessed by a demon?

How do you know they are in material need?

No where does Jesus say don't seek to help those in spiritual' or material need.

He does say don't waste your time with those who are mocking the truth.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

11 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

if there was a person possessed by a demon

I really think you should talk to your minister about this obsession you have with demon possession.

Unless you have solid evidence for this, you need one to one spiritual councelling.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

In the name of Yahoshua (Numbers 13:16 in original untouched Hebrew) the Messiah, the Son of God born in Bethlehem,
Oh Lord you know what this person is going through for you were here with us, and you cast out many demons,
let that demon be gone from the person and the persons reason and sense return. So be it.

• Praise God! 1