job/work

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

So I used to believe Jesus Christ love me and died for my sins; but since last June in 2019 I have come to believed I have always been most hated by God.

Been looking for a full time job since than, but by following God command was forced to give up the only one  I liked.  Everything else has sucked especially the one I have now I can honestly see myself injuring my back badly.  Had a chance at a job with Bernick/Pepsi but failed a physical (because of high blood pressure) and it like this gets rubbed in my nose.  They say if you find a job you like you will never work again.  But if it one you hate you will more than work!

Why does God so hate me, that when I ask in Jesus’ name, John 16:23-24 it is always answered NO!

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,351
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

36 minutes ago, Mistake83 said:

So I used to believe Jesus Christ love me and died for my sins; but since last June in 2019 I have come to believed I have always been most hated by God.

Been looking for a full time job since than, but by following God command was forced to give up the only one  I liked.  Everything else has sucked especially the one I have now I can honestly see myself injuring my back badly.  Had a chance at a job with Bernick/Pepsi but failed a physical (because of high blood pressure) and it like this gets rubbed in my nose.  They say if you find a job you like you will never work again.  But if it one you hate you will more than work!

Why does God so hate me, that when I ask in Jesus’ name, John 16:23-24 it is always answered NO!

Hello and welcome.  God doesn't hate you.   We all go through trials at various times in our lives.   The key is to keep having faith in the Lord through the trials.   That is the only way to get through the trials. 

481816665_MayyoubefilledwithJoyalwaysthankingtheFather.jpg.3099f7ee3f5593056318fe6f410dcc50.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Hi,Welcome! 

Hey,can you let me share a Lil bit of my life experiences ...thanks.

I came from a very poor family,dirt poor I would say..not only that, my family is big also (11 members including my parents) I started to work at a very young age doing different kinds of work just to help my parents. Life was so hard those days....when I was in my 20's I decided to look for work in the city which was very hard because of my low self-esteem...I thought "with pleasing Personality" on newspaper's job corner  was about having a beautiful face...so I was scared to apply in big companies....'applied  but i got rejected. I  ended up doing odd jobs here and there. I barely could make a living by doing those jobs...then when my father strength and health started  to decline  I decided to work abroad....in short I became a parent to my siblings supported everyone I became the sole provider (for food,clothing,education,medical bills everything)...I felt a lot of weight on my shoulder but I carried on...

My life is a constant struggle I feel like my struggle is endless ? from young till up to this moment....i struggle in everything,almost everything...from reaching things on shelves(I am tiny ☺) to reaching my dreams...  

Just recently my bf broke up with me,and then my father got sick and then I got sick(my ultrasound showed growths in my uterus and cervix might be cancer I don't know...I am under observation right now) while taking care of myself,while enduring the pain in my brokenheart and my body...I am also taking care of my father's bills...and other bills ...I broke down many times and called on to God to help me I am stressed out I am drained I am scared I am in pain... 

just a few months ago I actually just started to feel better about my life I just bought a townhouse for myself ...'just started  to care for myself  because i neglected myself for so long to take care and  help everyone...I just started  to do what I want and what I wanted to achieve in the future then suddenly everything crumbles down again...does God hate me? Does God hate you? No...In this broken world we live, Many people are hurting many people are struggling believer and unbeliever struggle alike...even the godly people in the bible also experienced the same see what happened to Job,Joseph and Daniel...

I know you've heard this a hundred times before...Hang in there bro....keep trying and trusting God...one day when you look back you will see how God used your pain and struggle the rejections to shape and mold you into the person God wants you to be ...

Despite everything I know that God truly cares for you and me .....He does care for us He is with us He walks with us He is present in the midst of our struggles. Cry out run to Him He is the Father of mercies and Father of all comfort and more than anyone else more than our loved ones  He cares for us ❤

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,774
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

Hi Welcome to Worthy :)

Nice to meet you.

God doesn't hate you. 

My friend, I have been looking for a full time job for a long time. It has been rough for me. I have done everything I could think of. And yet, in spite of my circumstances, I know God loves me. He loves you. The circumstances do not change this. And that me and you both have hope. 

God bless.

• Loved it! 4

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, Mistake83 said:

Welcome to the site.  I'm sure you'll find others (like @LadyMountaineer) who can share their experiences.  As a note, this is the welcome part of the forum which not everyone one reads.  There is a prayer request section as well as an advice/ask-questions section which draws more readers who are more gifted in responding to those threads.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, Mistake83 said:

First, I'd like you to explain this comment you made: "By following God command was forced to give up the only one  I liked."

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Mistake83 said:

High blood pressure will destroy kidney when u are young you can cope with it but when u r above forty it will be disaster. It also not good for ur eyes n heart n veins. May be this is the reason why, u need to heal urselves.

Taking high blood pressure pills in the long run will also destroy ur kidney as side effects. Its only recommended not longer than a year.

Watch ur food is the best.

Millions of people are unemployed in this covid situation, u still hv a job, dont u think its good ? Be grateful n humble ourselves in front of God otherwise we come to nowhere with our wrong attitude.

Edited by R. Hartono