IGNORED

Genesis 2:8

Frits

Guest clancy
15 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This statement could be use to support what I posted but this is not what I am using to support my post on.

"This statement must never be used.

God acts with a preordained plan from before the creation of the world.

"And he does what he wants is not one of them ". 

Psalm 115

Not to us O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory,because of your love and faithfulness.

Why do the nations say,

Where is their God?

Our God is in heaven, and does what ever pleases  him.

Etc,etc.

i also didn’t say God does what he wants....i said God can do anything he chooses...please don’t misquote what I said.

Edited by clancy

Guest clancy
3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

There is nothing strange about that, we know that there is fish that live only in water.

This we can understand by observation, if we take the fish out of the water they will die.

I don’t think I said, there was anything strange about that.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1961

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Brother Frits, do you believe there was a tree in the Garden call the "tree of Life "?

Do you believe Satan was the son of God?

Hi bro Ycf,

Yes, I do believe there was a tree of Life in the Garden, because Gen.2:9 says so.

And no, there can't be any darkness or any lie or any evil within God the Father.

Jac 1:17 KJV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

But, before the devil that is the Satan became Gods enemy, he was created by God under its former name Lucifer. (means: shining one, morning star)

Jes 14:12 KJV
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Frits

Edited by Frits

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, clancy said:

Psalm 115

Not to us O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory,because of your love and faithfulness.

Why do the nations,

Where is their God?

Our God is in heaven, and does what ever pleases  him.

Etc,etc.

This is cannot support that God does what it please him in a mad way, but according to his preordained plan, which it was not known to the writer but is rather reveal to us.

God meant to exclude the Nations till the time of Jesus Christ, to bring them into the new family of God in Jesus Christ and to include the Israelites in the same way into the new family of God in the name of Jesus Christ. 

Please make your study, it's not entertaining to throw scriptures out of context, rather ask questions, as how can we view or understand this or that so you learned to do evaluations on your own, I learned that do and takes time a lot of time. 

Guest clancy
7 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is cannot support that God does what it please him in a mad way, but according to his preordained plan, which it was not known to the writer but is rather reveal to us.

God meant to exclude the Nations till the time of Jesus Christ, to bring them into the new family of God in Jesus Christ and to include the Israelites in the same way into the new family of God in the name of Jesus Christ. 

Please make your study, it's not entertaining to throw scriptures out of context, rather ask questions, as how can we view or understand this or that so you learned to do evaluations on your own, I learned that do and takes time a lot of time. 

Who said anything..about.” in a mad way”.... where is that scripture out of context?

no disrespect...but you have completely misunderstood what I am trying to say....and have made much more of what I wrote.

Its Psalm 115...read it all..therefore not out of context.as you say.

God can do what ever pleases him.

Edited by clancy

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

Wrong. 

Numbers 23:19
"God is not a man, that He should lie..."

Titus 1:1-2
"Paul, a bond-servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the faith of those chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness,  in the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie..." 

Hebrews 6:17-18
"In the same way God, desiring even more to show to the heirs of the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, interposed with an oath,  so that by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie..."

Psalm 145:17 KJV
"The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works." 

Proverbs 6:16-19
"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:  a proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,  an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,  a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

God made Lucifer, the morning star. He did not make satan. Lucifer rebelled and became enslaved to sin and thereby the adversary, the father of lies. You just quoted one of the verses that proves this. Here's another:

Isaiah 14:12
"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!"

Your view has the righteous God acting unrighteously, the Law Maker acting lawlessly, and the perfect God who is righteous in all His ways acting in a manner He Himself states He hates. It is in fact a serious problem scripturally, rationally, theologically, and practically. A god who himself makes liars cannot be relied upon; we could never trust anything that god "inspired" another to teach in his word. That god's word would be suspect. 

Print up my post and take it to your pastor and ask him about it. He will explain to how and where the quoted statements are incorrect.

Reread my post please.

This is what I said:

"With that, no lie comes from God the Father, but His son Lucifer was the first angel to bring forth the lie and took the initiative to let go of God's truth, and became satan!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, clancy said:

Who said anything...” in a mad way”.... where is that scripture out of context?

As you said before and will say it again "I did not say this or that" as we say many things within the language of suggestion, not only expressly saying things..

The Jews was saying to Jesus Christ that God is not working on the Sabath and Jesus said I do not do these things on the Sabath with the power of the Devil, but by obeying the Heavenly Father.  

Suggestively they called Jesus an occult healer, from the devil even thought they never said it. And when their suggestion were exposed by Jesus Christ they did not deny that what they were suggesting among them selves.

God bless 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

43 minutes ago, Frits said:

Not an angel became flesh, but God's Word God Himself became flesh, in Jesus Christ.

The reference to the 'angelos' is the Lord Yeshua in His physical preincarnate form that is co-equal with YHWH. When you see 'word' in the Tanakh, it most often refers to THE WORD, or the Lord Yeshua in his form as the ONE UNIQUE ONE. He always was God and with God and showed to humans what God was like. He always was.

You said: "This error among others, is proclaimed by the JW!"

This has nothing to do with their errors. This is our Lord in His preincarnate form.

You misunderstand 'angelos'. It just means MESSENGER and can refer to anyone who brings a message. The word ANGEL is similarly used, but the "ANGEL OF THE LORD", in the OT is Yeshua in His preincarnate form, or 'the Word'

You said: "Not an angel became flesh, but God's Word God Himself became flesh, in Jesus Christ."

The WORD is seen in the OT and represents Himself as an equal part of the Godhead. DO not confuse the two. When the "Angel of the Lord" is mentioned it most often means the SON, Yeshua in His preincarnate and Creative form.

Get this right: Yeshua existed BEFORE He was born of a woman. He was the AGENT of the Creation. By Him were all things made. YHWH the Father is distinct from Yeshua, even in the Tanakh. They can often be seen together in the OT scriptures. They are ONE in singleness of purpose and essence, but two separate persons.

See Daniel: 

Daniel 7:9 (Son of Man = Yeshua or Angel of the Lord)

“I kept looking
Until thrones were set up,
And the Ancient of Days took His seat;
His vesture was like white snow
And the hair of His head like pure wool.
His throne was ablaze with flames,
Its wheels were a burning fire.

Daniel 7:13

“I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Man and Woman in the Garden
…6 But springs welled up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. 7 Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being. 8 And the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the east, where He placed the man He had formed.…

This support my position that "Formed" it includes that man was alive, when God breath into his nostrils as in God putting the man he had formed in to the Garden. 

Suggesting that the man he put in the Garden is the same one, that God got everything right with the first try, and man was not the result of experiments. 

The man Formed it is that the man is alive when God is using the word Formed, not suggesting that he was not alive at the time he put him in the Garden because he said the man he had formed.

Formed is synonymous that the man is alive.

And he breath into the nostrils of the man he had formed.

(Not any other man, but the man he had formed)

Is he suggesting that they were other men on earth that they were not formed by him and without his life in them.

Then it is that the Lord God did not snach any one of these men to put his life in them, but he put his Life in the man he had formed while he was alive.

The same as he does to us he puts his Life in us when we are alive.

Is that strange? 

4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

When the "Angel of the Lord" is mentioned it most often means the SON, Yeshua in His preincarnate and Creative form.

Please big brother,

Give me one example from Scripture.