IGNORED

May I post the link to my Christian fiction novel?

LittleMan123

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I'll publish it on Amazon in a few days. It's about a demon that transforms into a woman to seduce a priest. Although it's fiction, which means that it's not exactly 'canon' to everything the Bible says, I have tried not to make it offensive to anyone's beliefs. Are you interested in reading it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

As far as Christian values and principles are concerned, the idea of applauding a demon to tempt someone to sin is distasteful.  Why? Because the bible teaches us that we should not ever tempt one another to sin, and that is exactly what your story is about.  Your "woman" is designed to pull a priest away from the fellowship of God.  This is a tragedy.  I can't speak for others, but as for me.... sorry no, I will not be reading the story.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 hour ago, LittleMan123 said:

I'll publish it on Amazon in a few days. It's about a demon that transforms into a woman to seduce a priest. Although it's fiction, which means that it's not exactly 'canon' to everything the Bible says, I have tried not to make it offensive to anyone's beliefs. Are you interested in reading it?

You may not use Worthy Forum as a means of self promotion and or marketing...no, nope, nada.

Thank you

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMan123 said:

I believe Worthy Christian Forums has a policy against self promotion.  You should address this question directly to George or one of the other web servants.  As far me, I don't read much fiction and when I do, I have a select group of authors I choose from.  I dislike fiction which presumes to know the future like the Left Behind series.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

I can’t bring myself to read fiction. I’ve read Pilgrim’s progress to my kids but besides that, I have only read half of a fiction book (because I loved the movie) since college. I can still remember the two fiction books that were assigned to me in college and those are the only two I have read as an adult.

I own five fiction books and promised myself I would read them because two were written by people I know and the other three were said to be outstanding legal dramas, but I just couldn’t get past page one.

As for your book, it sounds extraordinarily offensive and I would not read anything about a demon, much less a woman being a demon and tempting a man even if I did read fiction. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Ok. If anyone is interested, PM me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

The question is whether you want it critiqued, or just people to tell you how good it is. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Little man, first , congratulations on your first novel!!!

I wish you much success.  And the world needs MORE Christian novels. Society is so mired in worldly muck. 
I hope it sells phenomenally!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

22 hours ago, LittleMan123 said:

I am an avid reader but I will not be buying it. It sounds too dark to me. I stay away from that kind of genre.