IGNORED

Made A cartoon series about worship of g-d, David The Modern Day Christian-episode 2

grumix8

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  0

tell me what you think 2 episodes I made, did A lot of hard work

https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=YPPG7LNX

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

I've never done anything like this, but I can imagine it's a fair bit of work.

I did not watch the whole thing. I suspect you are not a native English speaker? There are a few typo errors in the text. A couple of your Bible verses in the opening section slide out of screen with no time to read them.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

Fair work is exausting, I for one love the lord and did as worship of him. For the verses of the bible I did not use King James only I used niv, nasb, amp version. The nkjv (King James) and did it fast as part of an 1980's cartoon touch. That's why it's fast want people who want to take and see if they miss anything. Making it challenging so people can put some effort in it. Believe me it's not easy to make cartoons took six months for me to learn. I knew one good british would look at it and tell me what he thought old boyo ;D.

Pls wait for the next one and I will correct those mistakes. You will see I have 20 yrs been christian and i'm heavyweight. Everyone criticize me for the hard work but do not know how much effort it took me 4 weeks to make the cartoons. It takes 4 or 5 people to do what I do. I did everything the music, the animation, I know A lot of secrets of cartoons. I can make disney pixar movie know their secrets and know how to do Japanese cartoons 60 fps and 30 fps. Pls don't judge your no one to judge me. Not trying to be perfect or better you don't know the hassle I had to get the skills to make it.

consider this if you see my series you will find so many secrets of the bible.

Edited by grumix8
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Hi grimix8

Is is possible to post on youtube and give a link to having posted it up on you tube.

Reason being (just my thoughts)

Some people have a limited amount of internet usage,  ( pay  for package of time) and so  download what they can instead of viewing direct as direct uses more gigabits.

Also by posting on you tube, perhaps you also will get a wider audience to view and be blessed by your presentation?

My the Lord bless you and keep you safe.

In Christ Jesus Always :amen:

1to3