IGNORED

Are you personally prepared with the Gospel Armor for tribulation? If so, What scriptures got you there?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, DeighAnn said:

That is why I am asking for scripture.  So I don't lean on my own understanding.  There is no better wisdom than that found in the Word. 

I find all through scripture that faith is the most important weapon to have.  What good is scripture if you don't have the faith to believe it?  Ephesians tells us what armor we need and the rest is up to God as He leads us all in this battle. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.52
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

2 Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

This verse does not say that that one rules the world. He is of the world and has influenced the world--the age--. I can show many texts that say that God rules, that the earth is the Lord's and the fulness and that He determines who rules nations, etc.

The sin and evil in this world derives from the flesh of men.

Men have been influenced by 'gods', but it contrives to bring out that which is native to fallen flesh.

Don't give Lucifer such credit. Focus on the Lord and give Him Glory.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  0

Has everyone taken verses like these to heart?  

Luke 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

Luke 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Luke 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Proverbs 22:2 The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the maker of them all.

Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Proverbs 6:5 Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Proverbs 6:6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

Proverbs 6:7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

Proverbs 6:8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.

Proverbs 6:9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

Proverbs 6:10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

Proverbs 6:11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

Proverbs 6:12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

Proverbs 6:13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

Proverbs 6:14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.

Proverbs 6:15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Proverbs 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

Proverbs 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Proverbs 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Proverbs 6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

Proverbs 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

3 minutes ago, SONshine said:

The seals, the seals, the seals....gotta know the seals!!!  We’ve been foretold already!  Remember? EE494E72-E1D7-4F05-BEE7-717B4765B73D.gif.0c88261ea5dccee144d5c54fdb0c438a.gif

Yes, but once you have those, you can't stop moving forward or you go to sleep.  NOT SAYING A GOOD REFRESHER COURSE doesn't do wonders.  THANK YOU AGAIN.  NO LIE, it was gone for that whole day.  Drove me nuts.  

• Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Just now, Alive said:

Don't give Lucifer such credit. Focus on the Lord and give Him Glory.

Until you figure out what your enemy is after, you wil never see the bigger picture. The enemy is after what God has ...temples of his own and that is where the enemy wants to sit and declare himself to be god.

John 12:31 (MOUNCE-NT) “Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be driven out.

John 12:31 (ESVS) Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out.

John 12:31 (NKJVS) Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

29 minutes ago, Alive said:

Jesus Christ rules this world!

2 Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Until you figure out what your enemy is after, you wil never see the bigger picture. The enemy is after what God has ...temples of his own and that is where the enemy wants to sit and declare himself to be god.

2 Thessalonians 2:4

4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

10 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Do I need to direct you to the hundreds of texts that speak of God protecting His own?

Just now, Alive said:

Do I need to direct you to the hundreds of texts that speak of God protecting His own?

Do I need to direct you to Holy scripture from the Holy bible that mentions whoever accepts the Mark of The Beast  is damned forever?

16 minutes ago, SONshine said:

So tell me, what are in the seals?

The seals are Gods Truth about what is happening and going to happen settled deep within your heart and mind to where no one can ever deceive you.  How would you phrase them?