Brother Duke

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  1

Here is another clue and indicator of who exactly MYSTERY BABYLON is referring to 

17:6  And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her, I marvelled greatly. 

No other church has so much blood on their hands as the RCC who have slaughtered heretics, Bible translators, "witches," reformers, Protestants by the millions. Yes that is correct millions of people burnt at the stake, tortured to death, put to the sword

St. Bartholomew's Day massacre - the slaughter of French Huguenots protestants by the RCC in in 1572 was a targeted group of assassinations and a wave of Catholic mob violence, directed against the Huguenots (French Calvinist Protestants) during the French Wars of Religion. Traditionally believed to have been instigated by Queen Catherine de' Medici, the mother of King Charles IX, the massacre took place a few days after the wedding day (18 August) of the king's sister Margaret to the Protestant Henry of Navarre (the future Henry IV of France). Many of the most wealthy and prominent Huguenots had gathered in largely Catholic Paris to attend the wedding.

Pope Gregory XIII had a gold medallion struck to celebrate the massacre. 

1479 the Spanish Inquisition begins ... now there is a tale of butchery.

On Friday, October 6th, 1536 William Tyndale was brought to the cross in the middle of the town square and given a chance to recant. That refused, he was given a moment to pray. English historian John Foxe said he cried out, "Lord, open the King of England's eyes!" Then he was bound to the beam, and both an iron chain and a rope were put around his neck. Gunpowder was added to the brush and logs. At the signal of a local official, the executioner, standing behind Tyndale, quickly tightened the noose, strangling him. Then an official took up a lighted torch and handed it to the executioner, who set the wood ablaze.  - His crime was translating the Bible into English so that the people could read it. 

When Mary became Queen of England, she worked to bring England back to the Roman Catholic Church. One of her first acts was to arrest Bishop Ridley, Bishop Latimer, and Archbishop Thomas Cranmer. After serving time in the Tower of London, the three were taken to Oxford in September of 1555 to be examined by the Lord's Commissioner in Oxford's Divinity School.

When Ridley was asked if he believed the Pope was heir to the authority of Peter as the foundation of the Church, he replied that the church was not built on any man but on the truth Peter confessed -- that Christ was the Son of God. Ridley said he could not honour the Pope in Rome since the papacy was seeking its own glory, not the glory of God. Neither Ridley nor Latimer could accept the Roman Catholic mass as a sacrifice of Christ. Latimer told the commissioners, "Christ made one oblation and sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, and that a perfect sacrifice; neither needeth there to be, nor can there be, any other propitiatory sacrifice." These opinions were deeply offensive to Roman Catholic theologians.

Both Ridley and Latimer were burned at the stake in Oxford on this day, October 16, 1555. As he was being tied to the stake, Ridley prayed, "Oh, heavenly Father, I give unto thee most hearty thanks that thou hast called me to be a professor of thee, even unto death. I beseech thee, Lord God, have mercy on this realm of England, and deliver it from all her enemies."

And the list over history just goes on and on and on and on .... 

Edited by Waggles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,609
  • Content Per Day:  3.89
  • Days Won:  21

This is the spot in Oxford where they were killed.

burnt at stake.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Babylon the great is the sinful world. There is no country, or political system, that is responsible for all that have been killed on the earth 

Rev 24:18 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
    of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

This verse brings us all the way back to Cain, It can only be the sinful world, and God wants us to come out of her

Rev 17:3  And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 
4  The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. 
5  And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.” 
6  And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her, I marvelled greatly. 

Rev 17:9  This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; [Rome is famous for its seven hills which are all named]

Rev 17:18  And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.

The ten horns refers to the ten "lost" tribes of northern kingdom of Israel dispersed eventually into Europe. 

Hi waggles,

I am not sure if your post is to me and my post or not, but if it is, I still believe Babylon is the sinful world, as I mentioned above. I believe the seven hills could be the seven continents, which would include the seven summits.

Sin has dominion over the Godless of this earth

12 minutes ago, Jaydub said:

Sin has dominion over the Godless of this earth

But sin is not a specific city.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

According to many Bible scholars and historians the great whore is identified as a great religious system, the Roman Catholic Church, which they claim will fulfil Rev. 17 and dominate the Antichrist for a short time during his rise over the ten kings and until the middle of the Week. Then the beast and the ten kings will destroy her (Rev. 17:9-17).

Even catholic divines admit Rev. 17 is a description of their church. (See the writings of Cardinal Ballarmine and the French Prelate. Boussuet.)

She has a name on her forehead, MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT.

"THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS" Rev. 17:5. This name is certainly appropriate to Romanism. Hundreds of different branches of Christendom have been formed since the reformation. The word HARLOTS no doubt refers to these branches which will become more apostate as the age ends and will finally become united with Rome again to fulfil this revelation of things after the churches. Many churches are looking to Rome even now.

THE MOTHER OF ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Rev. 17:5. This is very appropriate of Romanism. The many abominations started and practices by the ancient Babylonian cult and her present successor go far to identify this woman as a symbol of Romanism.

THE GREAT WHORE. Rev. 17: 1-2. She is called this because of her illicit intercourse with the kings of the Earth in religious practices and superstitions, and which give her influence over the nations of the ten kings.

And there are many more examples!!!!!

Even the attire worn by her clergy. Rev. 17:4. Scarlet is the colour of Romanism, being reserved for the Pope and his cardinals. This religious denomination is the richest on Earth as pictured in this verse.

The drunkenness of this whore proves her to be Romanism. Rev. 17:6-7. This finger of accusation is no mere accident. While it refers to the martyrdom of saints "after the churches," by Romanism, still is it not common knowledge that this same persecution has gone on in past ages? It has been estimated that more than 200,000,000, people have been slain by Romanism in the past. These terrible days of persecution will come again, at least after the rapture of the church, and before Christ comes to the earth (Rev. 6: 9-11; 7:9-17.

3 hours ago, Waggles said:

But sin is not a specific city.

The whole chapter is full of symbolism, yet we should be looking for a specific city? 

I am going to go back to this verse and ask who or what is responsible for the death of all the saints

How is that a city or a religion, or a country. People always over look this verse. I would be happy to change my view if someone would explain that verse for me

1 hour ago, Jaydub said:

You must have a different Bible to mine. I do not have a Revelation chapter 24.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,997
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,694
  • Content Per Day:  11.66
  • Days Won:  226

On 2/18/2021 at 9:03 PM, R. Hartono said:

Its alrdy been established now to rule the world in the antichrist's NWO.

They are interconnected in many Global Elite's secret organizations and its affiliates in the UN and fake religion of Christianity and they are trying to control the Economy.

I don't know if it is established now. It is associated with the end times Antichrist which is future.