IGNORED

University professor admits openly what they are pushing for.

LonerAndy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Regenerated-Adult said:

I'm sorry, but guns are simply not compatible with anything spiritual or from God.

Don't be sorry about being wrong on this...you just didn't know that a TOOL ( gun ) has nothing to do with the bible but more so the heart and intention of the person holding that tool.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 2/20/2021 at 1:27 AM, teddyv said:

I don't think a "reprographics operator" is a tenured university professor with a lot of potential sway. This person works in the library (I looked her up). Just because someone works at a university does not imply that they are "higher education people", as most universities have maintenance staff (trades and labourers) as well.

Also, University of Otago is in New Zealand, FWIW.

Does it really matter where they worked?

The fact that someone can say this openly without fear of recrimination pretty much makes the point.

Imagine if you will anyone anywhere near a school, saying that they would jail people who lacked faith, and send them to prison for not teaching religious views?

What would happen to such a person?  They would be fired on the spot.

That would be international headline news.

We know this because Gina Carano was fired, and said nothing even remotely as controversial, nor was she in position of 'potential sway'.

I even discussed this with the poster, and said yeah that's what they want to have happen.  Openly they said this is their goal.  They want to jail people for teaching their kids about G-d.

Edited by LonerAndy
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, Chicken coop2 said:

Yes. But this will not stop them from blaming  American Democratic professors for a post by a library worker in new Zealand. 

And they talk about fake news all the time. 

Blaming?  They openly support the end of Christianity in the US.  They make fun of Christians non-stop.   And one of the reasons they are able to do so, because of the fake Christians that support them.

And yes we do talk about fake news, because people keep making up false claims, like how they are not anti-christian, when Democrats in New York City attacked Samaritans Purse, for being a faith based organization, by offering free health services to anyone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/nyregion/reverend-franklin-graham-harassment-virus.html

Do not lie to me, that Democrats are not anti-Christian, when we can see the evidence constantly.

13 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Being a chicken I have a wing on both sides.  Other than that, I usually tend to be lost about this wing stuff people are always posting about. 

And beyond lost when they speak of buffalo wings. 

In any case, since this thread is about a something said by a library worker in New Zealand perhaps some of our members from New Zealand will participate.  

That implies that ideology doesn't spread from country to country, in a connected world.

Regardless, if you are implying that only people from New Zealand should participate in a conversation about the goal of Christian persecution pushed by leftist intellectuals....

Then since you are pushing that thought, how about you be the first to apply it to yourself.   I think that's fair, that if you intend to preach that, then you should live it out first, and remove yourself from the discussion.

Edited by LonerAndy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, LonerAndy said:

Do not lie to me, that Democrats are not anti-Christian, when we can see the evidence constantly.

I thought this post was about one person from an university in New Zealand . Not a bashing of democrats.  New Zealand dose not even have democrats.   That was an American thing.

I still feel bad for you. Taking one person and casting a judgment upon a whole group of people base on what one person has said. Keeping in mind that that one person isn't  even a member of the party you are bashing. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, LonerAndy said:

and remove yourself from the discussion.

You disagreed @Chicken coop2. Your getting kicked out of the hen house. :blink:

• Alive locked this topic