• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  10

Lol, I said that twice now. I do find it useful though. Praise the Lord.

• Haha 1

I think of David who had such love for the Lord's Spirit. I feel drawn to a deeper relationship with the Lord. I'm seeking joy and peace. Seek and you will find.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Spiritual warfare is real, very real. We learn a lot of Scripture and we believe them, even though we do not completely understand them as in having the experience of seeing your armour in action.

We know of the sword of the spirit, that it is the word of God, but do we really understand what it means, have you wielded your sword to slay the enemy?

Here is something I discovered a long time ago: If you want to learn about spiritual things, you only have to ask through prayer. Many, if not all of you already know this, but what you may not understand is that prayer, at least the ones where you need answers about spiritual things, are not one-offs. These prayers are the ones where Jesus promised us that if we knock, the door will be opened to us.

You have to pray everyday, several times if you must, until you are allowed in. Don't stop praying until you get what you seek. it works. Like that old woman who kept bugging the king until he had to see her, she would not go away.

I was attacked several times and have waged spiritual warfare, and did indeed saw how my armour worked. I also understand when Jesus tells us to just call on his name and he will deliver us from evil. The enemy is cunning, but Our LORD and OUR Father are stronger. When they stand with us, we are invincible.

Followers of Christ also possess great power within by way of the Holy Spirit. Christ, The WORD, who is the LIGHT of the world, His power lives within us and this is a wonderful and Blessed thing.

I prayed straight for 21 days, because I wanted to learn about the spiritual warfare we fight, since I was attacked supernaturally, and the LORD showed me my own battles, which we won together, standing right next to me, and also living inside of me.

Demons are real, Satan and Lucifer are real, Fallen Angels are real, and they do attack us in the supernatural to kill, steal and destroy our Souls. The LORD does answer prayers.

I have seen many, many things of the supernatural world for a long time now; I never really prayed for these dream-visions, however they happened, I did however pray for something specific and I got about 9 visions and dream-visions altogether... mostly about the enemy, and in these dream-visions, I was the focus, which never happened before.

Previously I simply have these dreams where I was taken somewhere, but, I was never engaging in the things I was shown, I simply watched as a bright light shone on the thing I had to see. 

No involvement, but the ones I received after I prayed all involved me. It was as if I was shown the future of my journey and things. I have seen many things.

I have a better understanding of the different types from the various 'factions' which are all here to destroy our Souls. They are already defeated and they do not understand the power of the LIGHT that we possess, because the LIGHT obliterates the Darkness.

The battle is already won and you must protect your house so that the robber cannot break in and steal your spiritual possessions. You must also be alert in this world as well. Evil is all around us and it will only get worse.

The sword of the spirit is actually your mouth/tongue and your words are your ammo. It destroys demons. The words of Light are powerful. You should memorize verses that can be used as ammunition and it really works.

So pray and ask Christ our LORD, to show you the hidden things, and do not stop praying until you see. You also have to pray with urgency... if you must be let in. Some do not want to know. He always keeps His promises; He is called Faithful and True. I Love my LORD, for He truly does protect those who are His.

Peace to you, M.

Edited by Marlene S

22 hours ago, Marlene S said:

Spiritual warfare is real, very real. We learn a lot of Scripture and we believe them, even though we do not completely understand them as in having the experience of seeing your armour in action.

We know of the sword of the spirit, that it is the word of God, but do we really understand what it means, have you wielded your sword to slay the enemy?

Here is something I discovered a long time ago: If you want to learn about spiritual things, you only have to ask through prayer. Many, if not all of you already know this, but what you may not understand is that prayer, at least the ones where you need answers about spiritual things, are not one-offs. These prayers are the ones where Jesus promised us that if we knock, the door will be opened to us.

You have to pray everyday, several times if you must, until you are allowed in. Don't stop praying until you get what you seek. it works. Like that old woman who kept bugging the king until he had to see her, she would not go away.

I was attacked several times and have waged spiritual warfare, and did indeed saw how my armour worked. I also understand when Jesus tells us to just call on his name and he will deliver us from evil. The enemy is cunning, but Our LORD and OUR Father are stronger. When they stand with us, we are invincible.

Followers of Christ also possess great power within by way of the Holy Spirit. Christ, The WORD, who is the LIGHT of the world, His power lives within us and this is a wonderful and Blessed thing.

I prayed straight for 21 days, because I wanted to learn about the spiritual warfare we fight, since I was attacked supernaturally, and the LORD showed me my own battles, which we won together, standing right next to me, and also living inside of me.

Demons are real, Satan and Lucifer are real, Fallen Angels are real, and they do attack us in the supernatural to kill, steal and destroy our Souls. The LORD does answer prayers.

I have seen many, many things of the supernatural world for a long time now; I never really prayed for these dream-visions, however they happened, I did however pray for something specific and I got about 9 visions and dream-visions altogether... mostly about the enemy, and in these dream-visions, I was the focus, which never happened before.

Previously I simply have these dreams where I was taken somewhere, but, I was never engaging in the things I was shown, I simply watched as a bright light shone on the thing I had to see. 

No involvement, but the ones I received after I prayed all involved me. It was as if I was shown the future of my journey and things. I have seen many things.

I have a better understanding of the different types from the various 'factions' which are all here to destroy our Souls. They are already defeated and they do not understand the power of the LIGHT that we possess, because the LIGHT obliterates the Darkness.

The battle is already won and you must protect your house so that the robber cannot break in and steal your spiritual possessions. You must also be alert in this world as well. Evil is all around us and it will only get worse.

The sword of the spirit is actually your mouth/tongue and your words are your ammo. It destroys demons. The words of Light are powerful. You should memorize verses that can be used as ammunition and it really works.

So pray and ask Christ our LORD, to show you the hidden things, and do not stop praying until you see. You also have to pray with urgency... if you must be let in. Some do not want to know. He always keeps His promises; He is called Faithful and True. I Love my LORD, for He truly does protect those who are His.

Peace to you, M.

Thank you. 

On 3/29/2021 at 2:38 PM, Whyme said:

Thank you. 

You are very welcome... There is so much we do not yet understand even though we possess the knowledge. We are consciously waging spiritual warfare when we pray, although we may not see the effects on the spiritual level.

Personally, I believe that this is our greatest challenge as followers of Christ. We know that there is a battle being waged, however we very rarely seen it happening in real time.

There are many ways the enemy uses to destroy us. I do believe that once they have been defeated a few times, after they have sent everything against you, they do flee and not return. Maybe moving on to family members.

This may sound strange to you, but I believe that demons were allowed to attack me, in order for me to see how my armour works, as well as coming to understand what some important scripture really mean.

I had one attack by Grey Aliens and I could not save myself, so I called on Our Lord to save me and He did, immediately.

I was very angry after that attack, because I was utterly helpless, and I wanted to know who these 'aliens/demons' were. I was really mad that I was attacked, really mad. So I went to my LORD and asked Him about these Greys and why this happened to me.

I also soon realized that I had to pray until I got answers, and that is what I did. I prayed long and hard, like my life and sanity depended on it, and after 21 days of straight praying, I got my first dream-vision experience which were very different than before.

I was attacked again, that was my dream-vision, however this time, I saw them coming. I even saw them come out of a pit with dark smoke that darkened the area where I stood. Two of them. Demons dressed as angels of light. I did recognized who they were.

Long dream short, they tried to steal my soul. They tried to steal me, my mind, my consciousness, all the same. One stood in front of me while the other stood next to me speaking a dark language, as I felt my Soul rising up to my skull, being forcibly removed with some kind of magnetic vacuum-like power.

I believed I had lessons to learn from these experiences, like how helpless I am without Christ Jesus. That on my own I can do nothing. It was the first time in my life I realized how helpless we truly are as Humans against the Gates of Hell. We have nothing human within us that can defeat these demons... nothing.

I did call again on Jesus to save me, because I could not save myself from the demonic trap these two had caught me in, and again this time He came quickly. 2 seconds max... I did not see Him, however a great white Light appeared from behind me, and the demons, stepped backwards and fell to their knees and scurried like cockroaches backwards into the darkness from whence they came.

I learned that Jesus will deliver you from all evil, if you call on His name; when the Father and Our LORD stand with you, who could be against you...

The third time I was attacked was an invisible one, I could not see my attacker. I think the demons had a meeting about not being able to defeat me, because I kept calling Our LORD for help, so they decided to block my ability to call on the LORD  which is done through Telepathy. We are all telepaths when in relationship with Christ Jesus.

This demon blocked my ability to call my LORD to save me. I will not go into details, but, it was as if some kind of choke thing was put around my neck and over my head, so that my thoughts could not reach my mind in order to call my LORD.

They blocked my thoughts from flowing. I could not think or even form a thought, I was trapped in some kind of magnetic force and was paralyzed, not being able to think, to even form a thought... any thought.

I could not call Jesus, and so I instinctively decided to go inside myself, I had to do it, I began to pray the Lord's Prayer and at first I could not even think the words, my head was under great magnetic pressure... no thoughts coming in or out.

I really had to concentrate like I never have before to form words. It took a while to get the flow, and by the time I got to 'deliver us from the evil one', this woman appeared before me on her knees with her face to the ground. As I finished my prayer, she disappeared into the ground... defeated.

My sword of the spirit was experienced, as well as my breastplate and helmet, all understood there. I also understood the power I possessed within and why these demons want to steal and kill us to get them. The Light that lives within us is greater than any thing they possess. They can also steal spiritual gifts from us as well as our blessings.

I know who this she-witch/demon is now, and I also know that she and her kind will and are playing a role in the Last Days deception. These are the Blondes.

We are to stand guard, so that our houses are not broken into by the thief who comes in the night, when we are asleep. I was blessed and given to opportunity to see these demons and how they work to enslave and destroy us.

I was also shown three other dream-vision with other alien-demon types that interact with Humans. All of which I had interactive dream-vision as if I was there. Interesting.

Are you currently waging spiritual warfare that is affecting your life?

Peace to you, M.

54 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

You are very welcome... There is so much we do not yet understand even though we possess the knowledge. We are consciously waging spiritual warfare when we pray, although we may not see the effects on the spiritual level.

Personally, I believe that this is our greatest challenge as followers of Christ. We know that there is a battle being waged, however we very rarely seen it happening in real time.

There are many ways the enemy uses to destroy us. I do believe that once they have been defeated a few times, after they have sent everything against you, they do flee and not return. Maybe moving on to family members.

This may sound strange to you, but I believe that demons were allowed to attack me, in order for me to see how my armour works, as well as coming to understand what some important scripture really mean.

I had one attack by Grey Aliens and I could not save myself, so I called on Our Lord to save me and He did, immediately.

I was very angry after that attack, because I was utterly helpless, and I wanted to know who these 'aliens/demons' were. I was really mad that I was attacked, really mad. So I went to my LORD and asked Him about these Greys and why this happened to me.

I also soon realized that I had to pray until I got answers, and that is what I did. I prayed long and hard, like my life and sanity depended on it, and after 21 days of straight praying, I got my first dream-vision experience which were very different than before.

I was attacked again, that was my dream-vision, however this time, I saw them coming. I even saw them come out of a pit with dark smoke that darkened the area where I stood. Two of them. Demons dressed as angels of light. I did recognized who they were.

Long dream short, they tried to steal my soul. They tried to steal me, my mind, my consciousness, all the same. One stood in front of me while the other stood next to me speaking a dark language, as I felt my Soul rising up to my skull, being forcibly removed with some kind of magnetic vacuum-like power.

I believed I had lessons to learn from these experiences, like how helpless I am without Christ Jesus. That on my own I can do nothing. It was the first time in my life I realized how helpless we truly are as Humans against the Gates of Hell. We have nothing human within us that can defeat these demons... nothing.

I did call again on Jesus to save me, because I could not save myself from the demonic trap these two had caught me in, and again this time He came quickly. 2 seconds max... I did not see Him, however a great white Light appeared from behind me, and the demons, stepped backwards and fell to their knees and scurried like cockroaches backwards into the darkness from whence they came.

I learned that Jesus will deliver you from all evil, if you call on His name; when the Father and Our LORD stand with you, who could be against you...

The third time I was attacked was an invisible one, I could not see my attacker. I think the demons had a meeting about not being able to defeat me, because I kept calling Our LORD for help, so they decided to block my ability to call on the LORD  which is done through Telepathy. We are all telepaths when in relationship with Christ Jesus.

This demon blocked my ability to call my LORD to save me. I will not go into details, but, it was as if some kind of choke thing was put around my neck and over my head, so that my thoughts could not reach my mind in order to call my LORD.

They blocked my thoughts from flowing. I could not think or even form a thought, I was trapped in some kind of magnetic force and was paralyzed, not being able to think, to even form a thought... any thought.

I could not call Jesus, and so I instinctively decided to go inside myself, I had to do it, I began to pray the Lord's Prayer and at first I could not even think the words, my head was under great magnetic pressure... no thoughts coming in or out.

I really had to concentrate like I never have before to form words. It took a while to get the flow, and by the time I got to 'deliver us from the evil one', this woman appeared before me on her knees with her face to the ground. As I finished my prayer, she disappeared into the ground... defeated.

My sword of the spirit was experienced, as well as my breastplate and helmet, all understood there. I also understood the power I possessed within and why these demons want to steal and kill us to get them. The Light that lives within us is greater than any thing they possess. They can also steal spiritual gifts from us as well as our blessings.

I know who this she-witch/demon is now, and I also know that she and her kind will and are playing a role in the Last Days deception. These are the Blondes.

We are to stand guard, so that our houses are not broken into by the thief who comes in the night, when we are asleep. I was blessed and given to opportunity to see these demons and how they work to enslave and destroy us.

I was also shown three other dream-vision with other alien-demon types that interact with Humans. All of which I had interactive dream-vision as if I was there. Interesting.

Are you currently waging spiritual warfare that is affecting your life?

Peace to you, M.

Thanks. The only battles I am fighting is lust. Lust for money and other things. 

• Praying! 1

Lust- that is a challenging one. Here are some things to consider:

1. Are you living beyond your means? Meaning are your expenses more than your salary can afford? If so, you must downsize, make your life simple. Only have the things you need.

2, Lust also comes from wanting what you can't have and giving into your desires. Remember this: you are a pilgrim on a journey through this world. You do not belong here, you have to separate yourself from this world and the things it produces. Seek after spiritual things.

3. You need to go to Our LORD with it, and ask him to take away all your desires for the material things, and fill your mind with spiritual desires. They are way more satisfying.

4. I guess you have to come to a place within yourself where you truly have no earthly desires and have your mind filled with the appearing of the Kingdom and Our LORD.

5. It is about being comfortable with yourself as you are and not try to acquire things that temporary bring satisfaction. You have to be in want of nothing of this world. It is difficult, but with Christ Jesus by your side, you can learn to love Him with all your heart, Soul, Mind and strength, so that you will have no room to lust after anything, but a burning desire in your heart to keep on the Way, in the LIGHT, with Jesus by your side and leading the way, and not be distracted by the traps and snares the devil sets, so as to ensnare us and keep us distracted by things that will eventually destroy our Souls.

Make Christ your focus, read the Bible, meditate and talk with Him, and ask Him to help you rid your heart of this danger. He is always Faithful and True. You can overcome anything with Christ at your side. You need to find the peace within that Jesus told us about, a place of Rest, where nothing in this world can ever remove you from that place. Like a tree planted by the river; safe and secure in our Father's hand.

Hope this was helpful; not an expert, but this is my advice to you.

Peace to you. M.

• Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

Lust- that is a challenging one. Here are some things to consider:

1. Are you living beyond your means? Meaning are your expenses more than your salary can afford? If so, you must downsize, make your life simple. Only have the things you need.

2, Lust also comes from wanting what you can't have and giving into your desires. Remember this: you are a pilgrim on a journey through this world. You do not belong here, you have to separate yourself from this world and the things it produces. Seek after spiritual things.

3. You need to go to Our LORD with it, and ask him to take away all your desires for the material things, and fill your mind with spiritual desires. They are way more satisfying.

4. I guess you have to come to a place within yourself where you truly have no earthly desires and have your mind filled with the appearing of the Kingdom and Our LORD.

5. It is about being comfortable with yourself as you are and not try to acquire things that temporary bring satisfaction. You have to be in want of nothing of this world. It is difficult, but with Christ Jesus by your side, you can learn to love Him with all your heart, Soul, Mind and strength, so that you will have no room to lust after anything, but a burning desire in your heart to keep on the Way, in the LIGHT, with Jesus by your side and leading the way, and not be distracted by the traps and snares the devil sets, so as to ensnare us and keep us distracted by things that will eventually destroy our Souls.

Make Christ your focus, read the Bible, meditate and talk with Him, and ask Him to help you rid your heart of this danger. He is always Faithful and True. You can overcome anything with Christ at your side. You need to find the peace within that Jesus told us about, a place of Rest, where nothing in this world can ever remove you from that place. Like a tree planted by the river; safe and secure in our Father's hand.

Hope this was helpful; not an expert, but this is my advice to you.

Peace to you. M.

Thanks, I have been praying