IGNORED

The Other Sheep

Jedi4Yahweh

Guest AFlameOfFire

I love how you can see the connections in these verses so when I saw this post I thought I post them

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Who also said,

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephes 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Romans 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Romans 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

The one fold in Christ, the great Shepherd of the sheep whereas now

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Guest clancy

Life Through the Spirit.

Romans 8:16

The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.

Only the Holy Spirit could testify to my spirit that I am his child.

An Honour and a Privilege to be chosen.

In fact there is nothing greater, than to be a child of the Most High!

Edited by clancy

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I posted these verses else where but they apply here also.

Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions:

Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to [them which were] not my people, Thou [art] my people; and they shall say, [Thou art] my God.

Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/29/2021 at 6:35 AM, Brother Duke said:

I posted these verses else where but they apply here also.

Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions:

Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to [them which were] not my people, Thou [art] my people; and they shall say, [Thou art] my God.

Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

HallaluYah!  Many do not understand the significants of the two sticks prophecy.  The House of Joseph is referring to Manasseh and Ephraim also Northern Israel.  Jacob blessed Ephraim with a double blessing and told him that he would become the fullness of Gentiles/Nations.  Ironically, Ephraim is also reference to Northern Israel aka House of Israel that was scattered into all the world approximately 2700 years ago and never returned to Israel.  Ephraim became the fullness of the (gentile) nations that we know today.  Many believe those that are being saved from the nations are the sons of Ephraim.  God promised in the last days that he will make the house of Judah (Jews) and the house of Ephraim (Gentiles) one nation under one king and return them to the land of Israel for an everlasting kingdom.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 3/10/2021 at 1:16 PM, OneLight said:

Gentiles.

Most commentators suggest Y'shuah was speaking of Pharisees who claimed the sole authority and right to admit or exclude people from joining the nation.   Joining the nation, becoming a Jew, was considered a ticket to ha-shem's (God's) blessings in life.  

This would be similar to our modern day religious exclusivity - Roman Catholic church, protestant churches, Islam, Judaism, etc.   Membership is approved or disproved by human leaders in the line of authority.  The entire passage here from chapter 10 verse 1 to 21 is a discussion about divine authority, not gentile superiority over Jews in general, not membership in a spiritual club.

Most discussion devolves into a mutual admiration group that claims Y'shuah was focused on their particular version of the kingdom of God rather than Who admits to it - namely Y'shuah.  It isn't about gentiles being admitted as 'other sheep'.  Its about who allows them in - Y'shuah.   Read the whole passage instead of focusing upon one line of scripture to form an opinion.

If you read the whole passage AGAIN you'll see that twice during the discussion those that were standing in Jesus' presence didn't understand what He was getting at.  Twice they misunderstood Him.   Today we still do, focused as we are on membership as salvation instead of Who does the saving.  

It isn't about gentiles being admitted to the kingdom of God.  It's about the gate keeper's authority - said gatekeeper being Jesus/Y'shuah.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 3/12/2021 at 4:13 PM, Jedi4Yahweh said:

I don't disagree with that. There are true born again believers in most all denominations despite any false teachings/doctrines.  Church affiliation does not define your relationship with God.  As Messiah said, my sheep are those that hear my voice and follow/obey me.

I disagree with ya. If your denomination does not observe to keep the 10 your not hearing His voice

GENESIS 26 [3] Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I WILL PERFORM THE OATH WHICH I SWARE UNTO ABRAHAM  thy father; [4] And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; [5] BECAUSE THAT ABRAHAM OBEYED MY VOICE, and kept my charge, MY COMMANDMENTS, my statutes, and MY LAWS.

So why was Abraham observing to keep Gods 10 commandments before they were given to Israel by Moses? He heard and obeyed Gods "voice"

DEUT. 27 [8] And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly. [9] And Moses and the priests the Levites spake unto all Israel, saying, Take heed, and hearken, O Israel; this day thou art become the people of the Lord thy God . [10] Thou shalt therefore OBEY THE VOICE of the Lord thy God, and DO HIS COMMANDMENTS and his statutes, which I command thee this day. 

DEUT. 4 [12] And the Lord spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard THE VOICE of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice. [13] And he declared unto you his covenant, which HE COMMANDED YOU TO PERFORM, EVEN TEN COMMANDMENTS; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

The voice...The 10 commandments. Not 9! No doubt about it 

ZEPHANIAH 3 [1] Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city! [2] SHE OBEYED NOT THE VOICE; she received not correction; she trusted not in the LORD; she drew not near to her God. [3] Her princes within her are ROARING LIONS; her judges are evening WOLVES; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow. [4] Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, THEY HAVE DONE VIOLENCE TO THE LAW.

Youll find those lions and wolves mentioned in the new covenant scriptures. The bad guys   

JOHN 10 [27] MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Also Gods sheep shall also hear His “voice”. 

HEBREWS 4 [6] Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:[7] Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, TO DAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE, harden not your hearts.

Was this prophecied to happen?

DEUTERONOMY 4  [27] And THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. [28] And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. [29] But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. [30] When thou art in TRIBULATION, and all these things are come upon thee, even in THE LATTER DAYS, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be OBEDIENT UNTO HIS VOICE; [31] (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Yup

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.56
  • Days Won:  12

43 minutes ago, WailingWall said:

I disagree with ya. If your denomination does not observe to keep the 10 your not hearing His voice

GENESIS 26 [3] Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I WILL PERFORM THE OATH WHICH I SWARE UNTO ABRAHAM  thy father; [4] And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; [5] BECAUSE THAT ABRAHAM OBEYED MY VOICE, and kept my charge, MY COMMANDMENTS, my statutes, and MY LAWS.

So why was Abraham observing to keep Gods 10 commandments before they were given to Israel by Moses? He heard and obeyed Gods "voice"

DEUT. 27 [8] And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly. [9] And Moses and the priests the Levites spake unto all Israel, saying, Take heed, and hearken, O Israel; this day thou art become the people of the Lord thy God . [10] Thou shalt therefore OBEY THE VOICE of the Lord thy God, and DO HIS COMMANDMENTS and his statutes, which I command thee this day. 

DEUT. 4 [12] And the Lord spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard THE VOICE of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice. [13] And he declared unto you his covenant, which HE COMMANDED YOU TO PERFORM, EVEN TEN COMMANDMENTS; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

The voice...The 10 commandments. Not 9! No doubt about it 

ZEPHANIAH 3 [1] Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city! [2] SHE OBEYED NOT THE VOICE; she received not correction; she trusted not in the LORD; she drew not near to her God. [3] Her princes within her are ROARING LIONS; her judges are evening WOLVES; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow. [4] Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, THEY HAVE DONE VIOLENCE TO THE LAW.

Youll find those lions and wolves mentioned in the new covenant scriptures. The bad guys   

JOHN 10 [27] MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Also Gods sheep shall also hear His “voice”. 

HEBREWS 4 [6] Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:[7] Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, TO DAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE, harden not your hearts.

Was this prophecied to happen?

DEUTERONOMY 4  [27] And THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. [28] And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. [29] But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. [30] When thou art in TRIBULATION, and all these things are come upon thee, even in THE LATTER DAYS, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be OBEDIENT UNTO HIS VOICE; [31] (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Yup

You'd better make sure that you don't pick up any stick on the Sabbath then, otherwise you will need to be stoned to death...

Thankfully, we are not under law, but under grace, in the New Covenant.  The law was nailed to the cross and taken away, for all who repent and believe in Jesus Christ.

49 minutes ago, David1701 said:

You'd better make sure that you don't pick up any stick on the Sabbath then, otherwise you will need to be stoned to death...

Thankfully, we are not under law, but under grace, in the New Covenant.  The law was nailed to the cross and taken away, for all who repent and believe in Jesus Christ.

Repent of what?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.56
  • Days Won:  12

9 minutes ago, WailingWall said:

Repent of what?

Turn from loving sin and hating God, to hating sin and loving God.

14 minutes ago, David1701 said:

Turn from loving sin and hating God, to hating sin and loving God.

And what is sin according to the new covenant scriptures?

1 JOHN 3 [4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW.

• Thumbs Up 1