• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Charlie, Would you please give me these exact dates IT would really help I think.  

DeighAnn, I believe it was 457 BC...

Charlie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

405 BC + 434 years + 1 year for 0 BC/AD = 30 AD = Jesus = Messiah = end of  sanctuary sacrifices

Daniel 9:27  And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

one week = 7 years in prophecy. Messiah brings in new covenant mid week at 3½ years then next 3½ years covenant is extended to many through preaching the gospel > Paul the apostle and gentiles also receive the Holy Spirit. >> New Covenant with many.

9:27b on the wing of abominations ... Rome and her continued abominations ... until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.

until what end or fate has been determined by God upon the one who desolates. 

2Thess 2:7  For the mystery of lawlessness doth already work: only there is one that restrains now, until he become out of the midst. 
2Th 2:8  And then shall be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the spirit of his mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of his presence: 

Edited by Waggles
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

But what are you trying to say this has to do with His crucifixion?

He was crucified by them in the last week of Daniel... what are you saying?

Charlie

APPARENTLY,  I am not going to get to this for a little while sorry, I will  as soon as I can

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Charlie, Would you please give me these exact dates IT would really help I think.  

DeighAnn, here is my interpretation of the 70 weeks prophecy mentioned in Daniel 9:25 ----

As you are aware, there are at least three “decrees” in the Book of Ezra.  The first is in Ezra 1:1-4.  This is a decree of Cyrus that the Jews can go back to Judah and Jerusalem and rebuild the temple. This was the end of their period of punishment of 70 years. This decree is from about 537 BC.  There is no mention of building the city, and especially of rebuilding the wall.

The second “decree” is that of Darius in Ezra 6:1-12.  This comes from about 518 BC.  It is essentially a renewal of Cyrus’ decree to rebuild the temple, and for the same reasons as above, this is probably not what the prophecy in Daniel 9 about a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem is referring to.

The third “decree” in Ezra is that of Artaxerxes in Ezra 7:11-28.  This is a decree to actually rebuild the city.  The decree comes from the seventh year of Artaxerxes (Ezra 7:8).  This is somewhere around 458 BC from what we know of Artaxerxes’ reign from outside sources.  This decree actually resulted in the rebuilding of Jerusalem under Nehemiah.

Hope this helps, Charlie

Guest kingdombrat

I will say it's good to have more original writings than the English Translated Bibles!

One of several reasons I only use the Tanakh for the Old Testament and the Torah for the first 5 Books.

Daniel 9:26-27 from a better more original source:   [question] the "DUMB ONE" is your reference to Christ here?   Say it isn't so!

26And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one will be cut off, and he will be no more, and the people of the coming monarch will destroy the city and the Sanctuary, and his end will come about by inundation, and until the end of the war, it will be cut off into desolation.    
27And he will strengthen a covenant for the princes for one week, and half the week he will abolish sacrifice and meal- offering, and on high, among abominations, will be the dumb one, and until destruction and extermination befall the dumb one.

17 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

I will say it's good to have more original writings than the English Translated Bibles!

One of several reasons I only use the Tanakh for the Old Testament and the Torah for the first 5 Books.

Daniel 9:26-27 from a better more original source:   [question] the "DUMB ONE" is your reference to Christ here?   Say it isn't so!

26And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one will be cut off, and he will be no more, and the people of the coming monarch will destroy the city and the Sanctuary, and his end will come about by inundation, and until the end of the war, it will be cut off into desolation.    
27And he will strengthen a covenant for the princes for one week, and half the week he will abolish sacrifice and meal- offering, and on high, among abominations, will be the dumb one, and until destruction and extermination befall the dumb one.

I have never seen this translation before... (Daniel for Dummies?... :7:—Just a joke!!

But this does make this verse even more difficult, and I will have to get someone to translate this for me.

The first “dumb one” would be referring to either Titus or Joe Biden... (I lean toward the latter but this depends on whether you are a historicist or a futurist).

The second “dumb one” will be refer either to the desolation of the Jews, their land, city and Temple, or the United States- again, depending on the same point of view. 

Clearly, this translation should be shared to all and anyone will be able to see that only God and the Democratic Party can predict the future... 

You can’t make this stuff up! 

Charlie :crosseyed:

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest kingdombrat
12 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

I have never seen this translation before... (Daniel for Dummies?... :7:—Just a joke!!

But this does make this verse even more difficult, and I will have to get someone to translate this for me.

The first “dumb one” would be referring to either Titus or Joe Biden... (I lean toward the latter but this depends on whether you are a historicist or a futurist).

The second “dumb one” will be refer either to the desolation of the Jews, their land, city and Temple, or the United States- again, depending on the same point of view. 

Clearly, this translation should be shared to all and anyone will be able to see that only God and the Democratic Party can predict the future... 

You can’t make this stuff up! 

Charlie :crosseyed:

No, the real joke is the English translation because it does not even remotely come close to the Hebrew it's supposed to be translating!   But then again, no one ever claimed King James had any intelligence, only that he was a ruthless dictator!

Guest kingdombrat

These 2 Verse with the Hebrew proof:

26And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one will be cut off, and he will be no more, and the people of the coming monarch will destroy the city and the Sanctuary, and his end will come about by inundation, and until the end of the war, it will be cut off into desolation.   כווְאַֽחֲרֵ֚י הַשָּֽׁבֻעִים֙ שִׁשִּׁ֣ים וּשְׁנַ֔יִם יִכָּרֵ֥ת מָשִׁ֖יחַ וְאֵ֣ין ל֑וֹ וְהָעִ֨יר וְהַקֹּ֜דֶשׁ יַ֠שְׁחִית עַ֣ם נָגִ֚יד הַבָּא֙ וְקִצּ֣וֹ בַשֶּׁ֔טֶף וְעַד֙ קֵ֣ץ מִלְחָמָ֔ה נֶֽחֱרֶ֖צֶת שֹֽׁמֵמֽוֹת:
27And he will strengthen a covenant for the princes for one week, and half the week he will abolish sacrifice and meal- offering, and on high, among abominations, will be the dumb one, and until destruction and extermination befall the dumb one.   כזוְהִגְבִּ֥יר בְּרִ֛ית לָֽרַבִּ֖ים שָׁב֣וּעַ אֶחָ֑ד וַֽחֲצִ֨י הַשָּׁב֜וּעַ יַשְׁבִּ֣ית | זֶ֣בַח וּמִנְחָ֗ה וְעַ֨ל כְּנַ֚ף שִׁקּוּצִים֙ מְשֹׁמֵ֔ם וְעַד־כָּלָה֙ וְנֶ֣חֱרָצָ֔ה תִּתַּ֖ךְ עַל־שׁוֹמֵֽם:

Guest kingdombrat
4 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

These 2 Verse with the Hebrew proof:

26And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one will be cut off, and he will be no more, and the people of the coming monarch will destroy the city and the Sanctuary, and his end will come about by inundation, and until the end of the war, it will be cut off into desolation.   כווְאַֽחֲרֵ֚י הַשָּֽׁבֻעִים֙ שִׁשִּׁ֣ים וּשְׁנַ֔יִם יִכָּרֵ֥ת מָשִׁ֖יחַ וְאֵ֣ין ל֑וֹ וְהָעִ֨יר וְהַקֹּ֜דֶשׁ יַ֠שְׁחִית עַ֣ם נָגִ֚יד הַבָּא֙ וְקִצּ֣וֹ בַשֶּׁ֔טֶף וְעַד֙ קֵ֣ץ מִלְחָמָ֔ה נֶֽחֱרֶ֖צֶת שֹֽׁמֵמֽוֹת:
27And he will strengthen a covenant for the princes for one week, and half the week he will abolish sacrifice and meal- offering, and on high, among abominations, will be the dumb one, and until destruction and extermination befall the dumb one.   כזוְהִגְבִּ֥יר בְּרִ֛ית לָֽרַבִּ֖ים שָׁב֣וּעַ אֶחָ֑ד וַֽחֲצִ֨י הַשָּׁב֜וּעַ יַשְׁבִּ֣ית | זֶ֣בַח וּמִנְחָ֗ה וְעַ֨ל כְּנַ֚ף שִׁקּוּצִים֙ מְשֹׁמֵ֔ם וְעַד־כָּלָה֙ וְנֶ֣חֱרָצָ֔ה תִּתַּ֖ךְ עַל־שׁוֹמֵֽם:

We clearly see Verse 26 the Messiah [Anointed One] is cutoff and Verse 27 shows us who "is" making the 1 week covenant [not the Anointed One/Messiah]!

Edited by kingdombrat

Just now, kingdombrat said:

No, the real joke is the English translation because it does not even remotely come close to the Hebrew it's supposed to be translating!   But then again, no one ever claimed King James had any intelligence, only that he was a ruthless dictator!

Well, I am certainly not qualified to address the many  translations ...... thank God there are only 70,000 of them... any more and it might be difficult to interpret the Scriptures!

More important though is just how forward thinking King James must have been... he could see both / either back in time or into the future with amazing accuracy... 

Charlie