• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Dont doubt God's ability to destroy this present bloody sin tainted earth, for God its as easy as abc.

I don't doubt the Lord's ability to do anything.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Dont doubt God's ability to destroy this present bloody sin tainted earth, for God its as easy as abc.

Just now, johnthebaptist said:

I don't doubt the Lord's ability to do anything.

The Lord could have taken billions of years to create the world, as science suggests. Or he could have created a world that simply appeared to be billions of years old.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

The Lord could have taken billions of years to create the world, as science suggests. Or he could have created a world that simply appeared to be billions of years old.

Jesus fed 5000 men plus other women n children with fish, where did those flesh n bones of fish came from in an instant ? The same thing He cud hv created Adam's flesh n bones in seconds. Wud God wait a million year for a bactery to evolve as man ? It wud evolve as a bunch of tumor cells for sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/24/2021 at 8:44 PM, R. Hartono said:

Jesus fed 5000 men plus other women n children with fish, where did those flesh n bones of fish came from in an instant ? The same thing He cud hv created Adam's flesh n bones in seconds. Wud God wait a million year for a bactery to evolve as man ? It wud evolve as a bunch of tumor cells for sure.

Or it could have happened as scientists say it happened, only God could have sped up the process a million times, or so.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/27/2021 at 10:17 AM, johnthebaptist said:

Or it could have happened as scientists say it happened, only God could have sped up the process a million times, or so.

The world Will be deceived by devil even at the end of Christ Millennium, all satanic theory may be used such as God is an alien, evolution created mankind etc.

Edited by R. Hartono

On 4/12/2021 at 7:41 PM, R. Hartono said:

The world Will be deceived by devil even at the end of Christ Millennium, all satanic theory may be used such as God is an alien, evolution created mankind etc.

I see I made a typo in my post. I should have said:

"Or it could have happened as scientists say it happened, OR God could have sped up the process a million times, or so."

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  99

On 3/22/2021 at 12:16 PM, Waggles said:

Rev 8:10  The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 
8:11  The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many people died from the water, because it had been made bitter.

Chernobyl is wormwood in Ukrainian 

2095017514_Nuclear2.PNG.94b760404d70479902ed3955f2f7547f.PNG

Indeed. Mugwort, or chornobyl in Ukrainian, is also known as wormwood. It's also worth noting that the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan poisoned the waters of the Pacific Ocean. I've always understood the Wormwood of Revelation 8 as descriptive of all things nuclear.  

Many nuclear fission reactors are cooled by water; this water is irradiated. Nuclear waste poisons the earth and the waters of the earth.  

Edited by Marathoner

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 3/20/2021 at 1:47 PM, Ghostdog said:

according to ecc 1:4 the earth will not pass away but in rev 21:1 it says that there will be a new earth so which is it?

God declares the end from the beginning. (Isaiah 46:10)The Earth will become what God declared the Earth would be from the beginning. God writes the book of our life before we are even born. (Psalm 139:16) Our entire life is a process of us becoming what God declared we would be from the beginning. Jeremiah 1:12 "I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled." We are told that: "I Am" is a powerful statement and that God will do what He says He is going to do. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,239
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

We are told that: "I Am" is a powerful statement and that God will do what He says He is going to do. 

Yes that is true so when God says this first heaven and earth will be forgotten and not be remembered any longer we know where to put our eternal faith within....

Isa 65:17

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
KJV

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

"Now the earth was without form and void"  Genesis 1:2 
That "earth" clearly actually refers to water, there was no land or sky, only water and darkness.

"And God said let the waters under the sky be gathered together and let the dry land appear"
"And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas" Genesis 1:9-10

And so we should understand, earth, from that point on as referring to the dry land that is under the sky.

When Isaiah speaks of a new heavens and earth he means a new sky and land, not a new universe.
This first sky and land will burn. . .  [Isaiah 34:4,9, 2 Peter 3:10-12, Rev 6:14, Psalm 58:10, Malachi 4:3]
A great city that is on top of this sky now will come down onto the land, over the one place not burning; Jerusalem.
A new sky will be created, and a new water source will flow from the midst of the city. [Rev 21:1-2, 22:1]