IGNORED

They keep saying benefits of vaccine outweigh risks despites of many deaths.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Isaiah 6:9
8Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: “Whom shall I send? Who will go for Us?” And I said: “Here am I. Send me!” 9And He replied: “Go and tell this people, ‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’ 10Make the hearts of this people calloused; deafen their ears and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”…

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi - The Dangers of Gene-Based Vaccines

Can listen by googling above title found on BitChute

Children Next to be Sacrificed to COVID-19 mRNA Injections as 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During Trials

Both Moderna and Pfizer have announced recently that they are beginning trials of their COVID mRNA injections on children between the ages of 6 months and 11 years old. Moderna currently has a trial ongoing with children between the ages of 12 and 17 with about 3000 participants, and apparently one of those participants, a 12-year-old girl named "Maddie," is now paralyzed from the waist down, and reportedly is now suffering from an inability to urinate on her own, a bowel obstruction, excruciating pain, fainting episodes and other neurological problems. Sacrificing Children for Medical Research is Evil.

Guest kingdombrat
1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Children Next to be Sacrificed to COVID-19 mRNA Injections as 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During Trials

Both Moderna and Pfizer have announced recently that they are beginning trials of their COVID mRNA injections on children between the ages of 6 months and 11 years old. Moderna currently has a trial ongoing with children between the ages of 12 and 17 with about 3000 participants, and apparently one of those participants, a 12-year-old girl named "Maddie," is now paralyzed from the waist down, and reportedly is now suffering from an inability to urinate on her own, a bowel obstruction, excruciating pain, fainting episodes and other neurological problems. Sacrificing Children for Medical Research is Evil.

This is all I have left to say to you:

8 billion people factually live on this planet.   The [majority] of those who've DIED from covid did so because of a "WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEM."   They were [going to die] eventually from their WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEM but Covid-19 beat other Virus/Disease to it.

Now, we are seeing the same thing with Vaccinations.   The WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS are the ones DYING.

Do You have a WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM 1to3?

If not, you have nothing to worry about.

But what if Covid is God's way of getting rid of people who just so happen to have WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS before we head into Tribulation?   They wouldn't survive Tribulation so God is taking them now.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, 1to3 said:
Isaiah 6:9
8Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: “Whom shall I send? Who will go for Us?” And I said: “Here am I. Send me!” 9And He replied: “Go and tell this people, ‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’ 10Make the hearts of this people calloused; deafen their ears and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”…

Ripped this completely out of context.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

13 hours ago, kingdombrat said:

It's interesting you're mentioning cytokine storms as a possible reaction to the Vaccine when the majority of literal Covid-19 deaths surround cytokine storms.   Most Deaths prior to the Vaccine were due to overreacting cells attacking its own host body.   Maybe the Vaccine will limit cytokine storms.

I hope you're right that the vaccines will limit cytokine storms, but I doubt it.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

11 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Can you substantiate that there are no observations of medium to long-term effects in the vaccinated, brother? That's news to me so I would like to learn more about that. 

Research during the pandemic identified the existence of "elite controllers" of COVID-19 and of coronaviruses in general, something I touched upon elsewhere in one of these topics. These are individuals who evidence virtual immunity to invasion by coronaviruses because their body's immune system annihilates the virions (viral bodies) with extreme prejudice. To couch it in different terms, their body has COVID's number and sends immune system heavies with great haste to splat the viruses. They never have a chance to invade cells. 

I can only surmise that I'm part of this demographic, having been one of two standing during outbreaks of COVID-19 which infected my colleagues and the people whom I serve. I was screened for COVID with a depressing regularity (ugh) and I never registered a positive result. My younger sibling reports the same thing; everyone was sick while she remained untouched. 

This didn't affect my decision to receive the vaccine because in absence of hard evidence (I become a test subject for research), I would rather take the necessary precaution for those I work with and serve. I have yet to experience any side effects from the serum. All but two people at work suffered an immediate side effect from the vaccine; they reported a fever the night of vaccination, both doses. All I had was a sore shoulder to show for it. 

The flu vaccines have had similar effects. Many people report symptoms immediately after being vaccinated... but then my experience with the flu mirrors my experience during this pandemic. Never had the flu in my life and last year was the first time I was jabbed for the flu. Nada, just a sore shoulder. 

You seem to have a very effective immune system!  I wish mine were so good.

You are probably one of the the people for whom the vaccination does neither harm nor good.

As far as getting the vaccination for the sake of others is concerned, I'm unsure how much it helps other people.  It does not stop your body acquiring the virus, nor is there proof that it prevents transmission of the virus.  What it is supposed to do is to prevent you from having severe symptoms, if you become infected, and to help your body fight it off more quickly/effectively.

The problem with determining how many people have medium to long-term side-effects, from the vaccinations, is that, unless you have a very quick reaction, they can simply say that it was probably not caused by the vaccination.  This means that official figures probably greatly underestimate the injuries caused.  The available evidence is, of necessity, anecdotal, and, of course, it is often conspiracy sites that latch onto such things, making it easy for such evidence to be dismissed.

I have seen reports of many old people in care homes dying days after receiving a vaccination and it is almost always claimed that the deaths were unrelated to the vaccination, because there was no immediate reaction; however, the effects of the vaccinations are not maximised for a week or two, so it should not be surprising if injuries and/or deaths occur in this time frame, especially in old or frail people.

Edited by David1701

2 hours ago, teddyv said:
7 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Ripped this completely out of context.

If you believe the United Nations is not anchrist luciferian, you are either blind to their origin goals and Agenda or one of them .  If you bother to research their origins you know who they stand for: Lucifer, the false Christ, the false dove of peace.

If you are a Gnostic who calls himself a Christian then of course you will approve of the United Nations.

I am a bible believing Christian, I do not endorse in any way abortions, nor vaccines made using aborted fetal tissue.

God does not approve of abortions

God does not approve of vaccines made from aborted fetal tissue.

The ones Blind are those that do not SEE this Truth.

The ones who rips off God and His Words are the ones claiming to believe in Him when they do and embrace everything that stands against God and His WORD.

Guest kingdombrat
1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

If you believe the United Nations is not anchrist luciferian, you are either blind to their origin goals and Agenda or one of them .  If you bother to research their origins you know who they stand for: Lucifer, the false Christ, the false dove of peace.

If you are a Gnostic who calls himself a Christian then of course you will approve of the United Nations.

I am a bible believing Christian, I do not endorse in any way abortions, nor vaccines made using aborted fetal tissue.

God does not approve of abortions

The ones Blind are those that do not SEE this Truth.

The ones who rips off God and His Words are the ones claiming to believe in Him when they do and embrace everything that stands against God and His WORD.

None of us, I believe, supports Vaccines made from stem cell tissue of the aborted.   I chose the Pfizer Vaccine for that very reason.   Since Pfizer's Vaccination [DOES NOT INCLUDE] Aborted Tissue, how does this fall into Your Theory of Luciferian/United Nations/Aborted Tissues?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, 1to3 said:

God dose also not support misinformation. Which you seem to be spreading.