IGNORED

Liberation tastes like crow to anti-war crowd

Brad

I've talked about a Palestinian friend here before. He's in the car business and he also runs a grocery store with one of his brothers and nephew. He had an older brother who was killed by the Palestinian Authority (Arafat) for attempting to bring business into Bethlehem without paying off the PA (Arafat)

Anyway..his store is in the worst part of town. I've been there a couple of times but it's been a while. He told me that he'd had some things stolen out of his truck a few months ago and when I went to see him a week ago, I noticed some real subtle changes. There were a few burly thugs hanging out around the store now. 2 out front, a couple inside. It felt like a war zone literally.

The intimidation I felt was intense even though I was being guarded by them. This was THEIR zone and no one was going to get away with anything....but it didn't feel "secure", ya know?

I imagine that living in Palestinian areas or Iran or a host of other Islamic states or formerly Iraq and Afghanistn must have been like that...probably still are to some extent. Now it's gone to Spain....and England is feeling it also. How long before we really have something to fear daily in America like that?

That need for security is what is going to usher in the Anti-Christ. Someone will boldly claim to end crime and terrorism by going to a cashless system where every world citizen buys and sells in some kind of virtual digital "units" that really only exist in a bank computer.

In this world every person is identified by a transponder which is how they get paid...or buy anything from food to gasoline to a car to a house.

This is already possible. How long before it becomes reality depends on how this war goes.

But that is ultimately where we are heading. I think we've got about 10 years before it could truly be worldwide....but a nuclear exchange could speed it up to a few weeks.

Rejoice and lift up your eyes....your redemption draweth nigh!

:laugh:

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the minority of anti-war protests will fall on deaf ears to the majority.

We shall see when the presidential election takes place. The current actions have neutralized hopefully the next decade from evil people deciding to kill innocent people out of a false religion. The perils the sworn enemies wish to lay on us are from an evil intention. We were a peaceful country until innocent blood was shed.

Yes, it's much better to kill people in the name of a true religion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

To start with I think we should define anti - war crowd. I wonder if you all are talking about the same people.

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/28/1986

I was at a peace march :-/

Contrary to popular belief, we think 9/11 was an absolutely horrific thing...

We just dont want to see it end in WWIII.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein

youtopped_kl.jpg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

only the muslims do that anymore...

So give them a few hundred years, maybe they will pan out like christianity.

It's not like christianity has had a clean record.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

Whether we should fight a war against terrorism and terrorists using every means possible is not debatable since 911.

Oh, but it is! Some of us believe that the government not only allowed 9/11 to happen, but actually planned it and carried it out themselves. But that is a whole 'nother debate topic right there.

In Christ

Truseek