• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, PeterR said:

I am glad that you are doing well, but you did not convince me to believe that it was caused by some virus. Can you tell me why this certainty?

All I know is the illness is real. The Great Mark Levin reported that Fauci was involved with at least funding the research of this virus (even when Obama, of all people, made funding for this virus research illegal).

Dr. Fauci was instrumental in what made this otherwise non-infectious to humans virus infectious to humans to "find a cure" for it. Nature already provided a cure for it... man was not vulnerable to it until those allegedly seeking a cure MADE it deadly to humans.

This sounds like something out of an old Nazi science book or a movie about Frankenstein...

My personal opinion:

Fauci was a worm, nerd, neglected as a kid, laughed at, bottle fed as a baby an he has a pay back vendetta against humanity along with a narcissism to get national notice.  Right out of some old mad scientist film.

• Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

All I know is the illness is real. The Great Mark Levin reported that Fauci was involved with at least funding the research of this virus (even when Obama, of all people, made funding for this virus research illegal).

Dr. Fauci was instrumental in what made this otherwise non-infectious to humans virus infectious to humans to "find a cure" for it. Nature already provided a cure for it... man was not vulnerable to it until those allegedly seeking a cure MADE it deadly to humans.

This sounds like something out of an old Nazi science book or a movie about Frankenstein...

My personal opinion:

Fauci was a worm, nerd, neglected as a kid, laughed at, bottle fed as a baby an he has a pay back vendetta against humanity along with a narcissism to get national notice.  Right out of some old mad scientist film.

Thanks for the explanation.
It seems that such "Fauci" suddenly appeared in every country.
In England, it is said that Prince Phillip was the first in over a year to die of old age.
My opinion is this. All of these masks, tests, social distancing (oxymoron), "vaccines", and passports prevent and where are effective in it's spreading love only. It is clear from my observations that people are rather afraid of the consequences of not following all of this, and not of being afraid of the disease itself. So I believe that it is mainly a fight with fear and you will not find cures in nature and following your instincts. Like a dog that is afraid of punishment when its master just wants to scratch his head. Well, maybe it's not the best comparison, but you know what I mean. Being guided by your senses can be disastrous. Apparently, we are different from animals in that we also have the ability to be guided by our reason. But whether this ability comes from us, or from nature, or someone else gave us, is another question. You can say that reason tells us that we need to trust someone.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

24 minutes ago, PeterR said:

You can say that reason tells us that we need to trust someone.

Only the Lord High God. all others (like us) fail that test.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

Now they suggest a subcutaneous chip to detect Covid..

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

15 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Only the Lord High God. all others (like us) fail that test.

Would you agree if I say that the hour of trial comes only for the unrepentant?

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I have no doubt the virus is real. I dont even doubt the official story of how it started....

However the thing us the virus is nowhere near as bad as they make it out to be. Among healthy adults the survival rate is above 98% (higher then the flu) among children its higher then that. And proper treatment that could have raised the survival rate of the elderly and immuno compromised was ignored from the very beginning.

Had they not blown it all out of proportion this virus would have been old news a year ago. Its just not that deadly.

But instead they took it, and blew it out of proportion. They intentionally ignored solid medical science and instead used the media to exaggerate the threat and create mass fear, giving the government the excuse to come in and grab power. All the shutdowns...mask mandates...everything was not put in place for our safety, they were intended to break our spirit and control us. And its been working.

So is the virus real? Yes. Ive had it myself. Does it warrant the reaction it got? No. Not by a long shot.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

So relieved to see this post , and the replies given.

The Truth will come out.
Just for some it may be to late.

Satan is corrupt and appears as an angel of light, looking to see who he can deceive.

His only goal to steal, kill and destroy.

John 10:10

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

"Fauci" was recently awarded 1 million dollars for his "job" by the Israeli government. People who have worked for him in the past and who have spoken up about him as the snake that he is, have been silenced, and some unto death. The PCR inventor said on records, on video that the PRC test was never meant to detect anything and if used for that purpose will give misleading false positives and that Fauci was full of S--- and that he had no problem telling it publicly to his face. Unfortunately Kary Banks Mullis has been silenced to death from this earth, just as some others who have appeared as to great a threat that may impede on the progression of this Luciferian, U.N. One World RESET agenda to get into full effect.

Once you take the mRNA vaccines, you can't undo the transformation your body will go through.

But you don't have to return and keep getting vaccinated by this -Covid-19 RESET-  "viccine"

This  Covid-19 RESET "viccine" will become part of a never ending "upgrade" into Lucifers forever kingdom, just his forever will only brings torment not peace.

As children of God, we were fearfully and wonderfully made, He will know his sheep and His sheep will know His voice. John ch10

Psalm 139:14

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

God is the potter, I am the clay

Isaiah 29:16;

16 You have everything backward! Should the potter be thought of as clay? Should what is made say of its maker, "He didn't make me"? Should what is shaped say of the one who shaped it, "He doesn't understand"?

Isaiah 64:8
8 But now, LORD, You are Our Father. We are the clay, and You are our potter. All of us are the work of your hand.

Jeremiah 18:1-1 Jeremiah received the LORD's word: 2 Go down to the potter's house, and I'll give you instructions about what to do there. 3 So I went down to the potter's house; he was working on the potter's wheel. 4 But the piece he was making was flawed while still in his hands, so the potter started on another, as seemed best to him. 5 Then the LORD's word came to me: 6 House of Israel, can't I deal with you like this potter, declares the LORD? Like clay in the potter's hand, so are you in mine, house of Israel! 7 At any time I may announce that I will dig up, pull down, and destroy a nation or kingdom; 8 but if that nation I warned turns from its evil, then I'll relent and not carry out the harm I intended for it. 9 At the same time, I may announce that I will build and plant a nation or kingdom;

14 So what are we going to say? Isn't this unfair on God's part? Absolutely not! 15 He says to Moses, I'll have mercy on whomever I choose to have mercy, and I'll show compassion to whomever I choose to show compassion. 16 So then, it doesn't depend on a person's desire or effort. It depends entirely on God, who shows mercy. 17 Scripture says to Pharaoh, I have put you in this position for this very thing: so I can show My power in you and so that My name can be spread through the entire earth. 18 So then, God has mercy on whomever he wants to, but he makes resistant whomever he wants to. 19 So you are going to say to me, "Then why does he still blame people? Who has ever resisted his will?" 20 You are only a human being. Who do you think you are to talk back to God? Does the clay say to the potter, "Why did you make me like this?" 21 Doesn't the potter have the power over the clay to make one pot for special purposes and another for garbage from the same lump of clay? 22 What if God very patiently puts up with pots made for wrath that were designed for destruction, because He wanted to show his wrath and to make his power known? 23 What if he did this to make the wealth of his glory known toward pots made for mercy, which he prepared in advance for glory? 24 We are the ones God has called. We don't come only from the Jews but we also come from the Gentiles.

How many will give up their God given genome birthright for a pot smorgasbord of synthetic genetic modifyer -lentil -Covid- Stew- viccine?

God says REPENT before its to late:
Isaiah 55:6-13
6 Turn to the LORD before it's too late. Call out to him while he's still ready to help you.
7 Let the one who is evil stop doing evil things. And let him quit thinking evil thoughts. Let him turn to the Lord. The LORD will show him his tender love. Let him turn to our God. He is always ready to forgive.
8 "My thoughts are not like your thoughts. And your ways are not like my ways," announces the Lord.
9 "The heavens are higher than the earth. And my ways are higher than your ways. My thoughts are higher than your thoughts.
10 The rain and the snow come down from the sky. They do not return to it without watering the earth. They make plants come up and grow. The plants produce seeds for farmers.  Note: Note Bien(not man made GMO genetically modified seed  SEED that cannot reproduce and is own by the evil  luciferian patent owner.) Gods naturally made SEED =They also produce food for people to eat.
11 The words I speak are like that. They will not return to Me without producing results. They will accomplish what I want them to. They will do exactly what I sent them to do. :amen:
12 "My people, you will leave Babylonia with joy. You will be led out of it in peace. The mountains and hills will burst into song as you go. And all of the trees in the fields will clap their hands.:emot-wave:
13 Pine trees will grow where there used to be bushes that had thorns on them. And myrtle trees will grow where there used to be thorns. That will bring me great fame. It will be a lasting reminder of what I can do. It will not be forgotten."

can you hear me know?
Can you hear the voice in the wilderness say:

Isaiah 40:3-8

The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Prepare the way of the Lord;
Make straight [a]in the desert
A highway for our God.
Every valley shall be exalted
And every mountain and hill brought low;
The crooked places shall be made [b]straight
And the rough places smooth;
The glory of the Lord shall be revealed,
And all flesh shall see it together;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

The voice said, “Cry out!”
And he said, “What shall I cry?”

“All flesh is grass,
And all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.
The grass withers, the flower fades,
Because the breath of the Lord blows upon it;
Surely the people are grass.
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the Word of our God stands forever.” :amen::amen::amen:

John 1:19-23

A Voice in the Wilderness

19 Now this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?”

20 He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.”

21 And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?”

He said, “I am not.”

“Are you the Prophet?”

And he answered, “No.”

22 Then they said to him, “Who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?”

23 He said: “I am

‘The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Make straight the way of the Lord,” ’

as the prophet Isaiah said.”

Repent while the kingdom of the Lord is at hand

Mathew ch3

In those days John the Baptist came preaching in the wilderness of Judea, and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!” For this is he who was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah, saying:

“The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
‘Prepare the way of the Lord;
Make His paths straight.’ ”

Before its to late...

Can you hear Him Now?   His warnings? before its too late?
The wise virgins kept their oil lamps full
the unwise virgins did not.

Revelation 18:23
The Doom of Babylon
22And the sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will never ring out in you again. Nor will any craftsmen of any trade be found in you again, nor the sound of a millstone be heard in you again. 23 The light of a lamp will never shine in you again, and the voices of a bride and bridegroom will never call out in you again. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery- PHARMAKIA.” 24And there was found in her the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who had been slain on the earth.…

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

The very same people that claim the earth is over populated,are saying their V's will save billions of lives!!! Never trust someone that's trying to kill you!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/13/2021 at 11:11 AM, Riverwalker said:

Yeah I am with you, the disease is real.....but is the vaccine? The political response has drastically change the land scape of this country

Yes, the virus is real but so are 219 other viruses on this world a person can get. That includes the flu virus that is just as bad as Covid. Have we ever had to wear a mask because of the flu virus? Only 50% of our population got a flu shot in 2019. Then here comes the Covid virus. How and who was involved in distributing this virus in our world?  The world panics. There is someone very off about this whole Covid virus thing :noidea:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  10

On 4/13/2021 at 5:43 AM, JohnD said:

My Beloved Bride and I both had Covid 19.

It is real.

It was one of the worst (if not the worst illnesses we've ever had).

Days on end feeling like we were dying.

The illness hanging on for weeks, and talking months to recuperate from.

Many of the symptoms were like past illnesses (which were briefer and gotten over sooner, although some

kept coming back two and three times).

I've heard  some say (though I never confirmed it) that the annual flu is a corona virus. 

My point is...

I know Covid 19 is real. I believe it was intentionally released to aid in the political theft of the presidential 

election (which there was no way in hades Trump could lose).

What neither one of us is sure about is the necessity of getting the vaccination

now that we've had the virus.

I have heard of complications (serious ones) for those who have had the virus and who were later vaccinated.

I also believe (as with all new catastrophes) no one is the "expert" they claim to be and so those who claim those

who've had the virus must still be vaccinated (even when this has never been the case with any virus in the past that

I'm aware of) makes us suspicious that these "experts" are just going along with the sheep running from the gun shot.

My mother had covid, and shes a senior citizen. She said Covid felt like a cold or the flu, she said it wasnt that bad.