• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

COLOSSIANS 1:27  to whom  GOD  would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles which is  CHRIST  in you the hope of glory

--1:28--  whom we preach ---warning every man--- and teaching every man in all wisdom that we may present every man perfect in  CHRIST  JESUS  

MATTHEW 15:8  this people draweth nigh unto  ME  with their mouth and honoreth  ME  with their lips but their heart is far from  ME  

--15:9--  but in vain they do worship  ME  teaching for doctrines the commandments of men

--15:10--  and  HE  called  the multitude and said unto them hear and understand 

--15:11--  not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man but that which cometh out of the mouth this defileth a man 

--15:12--  then came  HIS  disciples and said unto  HIM  knowest thou that the pharisees were offended after they heard this saying 

--15:13--  but  HE  answered and said every plant which  MY  heavenly  FATHER  hath not planted shall be rooted up 

--15:14--  let them alone they be blind leaders of the blind and if the blind lead the blind both shall fall into the ditch

ACTS 5:29  then peter and the other apostles answered and said we ought to obey  GOD  rather than men 

--5:39--  but if it be of  GOD  ye cannot overthrow it lest haply you be found --- even to fight against  GOD

--5:41--  and they departed from the presence of the council rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for  HIS  name 

--5:42--  and daily in the temple and in every house they ceased not to teach and preach  JESUS  CHRIST

ACTS 20:26  wherefore I take you to record this day that I am pure from the blood of all men 

--20:27--  for I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of  GOD 

EZEKIEL 3:20  --again--  when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness and commit iniquity and I lay a stumbling block before him he shall die ---because  thou  hast  not   given   him  warning--- he shall die in his sin and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered but his blood will I require at thine hand

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  537
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

43 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

which is why we need, now more than ever to speak the truth

@Riverwalker

And which truth is that?

There are so many opinions and doctrines of truth in todays culture.

I am in a very small minority in my truth, Gods truth to me.

So many have bought into very liberal and popular salvations, and will attack and demonize the very truth Christ died for.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Arrabon said:

And which truth is that?

God's truth, and there is only one.

Sure we don't know it all, but we have a slice of the pie (understanding) and when we come together, we make a whole pie!

• Thumbs Up 3

@Riverwalker

I like your pie analogy. :thumbsup:

The problem is that we don't even have all the PROPER ingredients ( Correct beliefs), to make your pie, let alone get a slice of pie that isn't poisoned by insidious claims of false doctrines.

Not trying to be negative, just seeing the truth for what it is and trying to decide what to do about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, Arrabon said:

@Riverwalker

I like your pie analogy. :thumbsup:

The problem is that we don't even have all the PROPER ingredients ( Correct beliefs), to make your pie, let alone get a slice of pie that isn't poisoned by insidious claims of false doctrines.

Not trying to be negative, just seeing the truth for what it is and trying to decide what to do about it.

That's why the only recipe we should be following is the bible.  We can listen to what men have to say, but we should confirm  what they are saying is true in the bible. Paul commended the Bereans for doing just that with his own teachings

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

That's why the only recipe we should be following is the bible.  We can listen to what men have to say, but we should confirm  what they are saying is true in the bible. Paul commended the Bereans for doing just that with his own teachings

@Riverwalker

I've had all that down and settled in my own heart for many decades, so no problem with that.

It just seems over the years on the forums, in churches, and even in men's groups, that their is so little understanding of the truth anymore and it's getting worse as time passes, but there is a lot of hatefulness, sarcasm, belligerence, arrogance and egotism, and very little kindness or love left in the faith, no matter where you go, and I'm trying to figure out how to receive all that, and give a Godly answer back that has a positive effect on a persons heart.

It eats at me in my soul and It's a struggle for me right now.

Edited by Arrabon
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Arrabon said:

@steve morrow

This is why I'm not here much right now. Too many outspoken here, or on any forum with liberal views, or just plain messed up views.

As time passes, God's word and their meanings are continually being twisted to validate man's doctrines.

Now, WOKE-ISM and The EMERGENT CHURCH are the 2 latest "liberal" avenues for all that. 

There is a lot of false teaching on Worthy. We need to have very good Christian discernment in order to detect a counterfeit. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 22: 18-19

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book

• Thumbs Up 1