• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://english.thekotel.org/cameras.asp

This is a live camera shot of the Western wall in Jerusalem. I thought it was pretty cool.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

http://english.thekotel.org/cameras.asp

This is a live camera shot of the Western wall in Jerusalem.    I thought it was pretty cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, can you explain what is what? I saw a huge open area with a lot of people walking around and what looked like some partitions to the right. What part was the wall? And what is everything else?

That is the western wall, part of the wall that surrounded Herods temple, it is all that is left of Temple times and where pious Jews go to pray, it is as close as they can get to where the temple once stood and pray. The section is divided , men to the left and woman to the right. They also hold bar Mitzvahs there and other celebrations.

It is 9:35 there at night, that means they only have 2 1/2 hours to go before the pull out. Many are there praying, No Jews has a right to remove other Jews from the land that G-d gave them, Pray with them!!!!

Also remember that it is Tish B'av, the ninth of Av, when the temples were destroyed so a very mournful day. that is why you see the stages to the right, there were probably rememberances there today. :brightidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

It is 9:35 there at night, that means they only have 2 1/2 hours to go before the pull out. Many are there praying, No Jews has a right to remove other Jews from the land that G-d gave them, Pray with them!!!!

Zayit, does that mean the pull out is at 2:00 our time? When I read this I began to weep, don't know why, but I can't seem to stop. My prayers are with them.

It is after midnight Sunday there for them, yes the forced evacuation of men women and children along with their dead and buried will now commence.

It makes me wonder how many were buried there that came from other countries back to their promised land, to be buried on Israel soil to be taken from their graves only at the resurrection, and now they will be removed from that grave site because they are no longer on Israeli soil.

Yes tears are all the heart can respond with now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

It is after midnight Sunday there for them, yes the forced evacuation of men women and children along with their dead and buried will now commence.

It makes me wonder how many were buried there that came from other countries back to their promised land, to be buried on Israel soil to be taken from their graves only at the resurrection, and now they will be removed from that grave site because they are no longer on Israeli soil.

Yes tears are all the heart can respond with now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My heart is with the Jewish nation right now, but I don't understand how their own people can be the ones doing this and how the USA can say they are a friend of Israel and still take part in removing their land from them.