• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Marlene S

Just before the great tribulation starts, the 144K will all be sealed.  They are not all sealed on the same day, because some are still going through tests and trials having any creases ironed out and stains removed.  This is all done so that they can overcome any issues in which they were lacking.  This has to happen because a separation has to start in the house of God first.  Only God can know who has 'overcome' during their walk at a certain critical point.  The 144K are not physical Israel, who are numbered amongst the remnants, who have not known Christ, but spiritual Israel who have been invited to receive the promises first.  These are those who have followed the Lamb wheresoever he goes ie....followed the Word of God, and not the word of men, and who have come out of Babylon.

Edited by Sister
corrected name

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The 144000 are not yet sealed as the church is not yet raptured. Its not Biblical to claim somebody has been sealed as one of the 144000, we shud not precede God as if we hv been sealed as part of 144000

R Hartono

The sealing is before the Great tribulation starts, ....before the FP comes, and before the 7 angels sound. 

The angels are delivering the 7 last plagues and need to know which ones not to touch.  Only the sealed cannot be touched, and there are only 144K.  Out of the whole earth these are the only ones still 'living' who have received the testimony of Christ because the Lamb has fed them.

If any one would be raptured it would be them, but we know there is no rapture before the tribulation.

Christ said it himself.  Whoever overcomes will be given his new name.  His new name no one knows but him receiving it.  This is because Christ's name now has been trodden on and blasphemed.  None  'outside' can blaspheme his new name now, because they don't know it.  No one can claim they are part of the 144K now, because it's Christ who decides.  He's the only one who can see into the heart and knows who has overcome before the real trouble starts. 

All are invited to run this race, but unfortunately many are called but few chosen.  The 144K will be the 'first' ones with Christ standing in his kingdom.  The rest will soon come.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/28/2021 at 11:41 PM, Sister said:

Marlene S

Luke 10:22   All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

Revelation 3:12   Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father ***sealed***.

The Word of God was given in visions and dreams to the holy prophets and apostles and given to us for a record and witness.  We have to go through the 'Word of God' already recorded to find truth or else there is no witness and no proof, just words.  Christ's new name is written in the scriptures, and in the hidden manna only given to those who have depended on God's written word for truth.  This name is given the the 'sealed' in the end times and is in the scriptures, .....not given in a vision or a dream. If our foundation is wrong, we won't find it, but if it is built from the truth right from the start, you will pick up Christ's new name and recognise it straight away, because the Lamb has been feeding you.  If we have a foundation wrong, or received an incorrect teaching, we can never find it, and this is how God hides the truth, or can reveal it. 

Hi Sister,

Life is so very challenging when you are a Christian, because it is vital that you find the truth or your entire life will have been lived in vain.

My coming to Christ Jesus to be LORD and God in my life happened in a different way that most Christians. I was one who cried out to the one who is responsible for the 'thought' that appeared in me, even though I did not know who I was interacting with... and He replied.

I have always been a believer, all my life being initiated into the Catholic Church as a child, like all the other Catholics... without our consent. At nineteen years old I did have a major life crisis and I became lost in the world. I left the Catholic Church because I could not find what I needed there.

I learned a lot of things back then, I am sixty-one now, but back then my life was in a desperate place. I learned than my Family Tree ancestry record only showed me that everyone is dead and I will someday be on that tree, dead as well; so there was no comfort in dead ancestors, that is not who I am. Identity forged in death... empty place.

That is when I began seeking after knowledge of TRUTH. I did not really recognize the Bible as a place to explore, but I did go into the world and for several years was consuming huge amounts of knowledge and information. I did take Jesus at His word when He told us to ask and we shall receive, seek and we shall find, and knock and it will be opened to you. I took those promises and  began my seeking of the knowledge of the meaning of my life. Why was I here and who put me here, and who am I? I needed answers and fast.

Trying to make a long story short, I did not find myself in the world or in the things of the world. I was desperate. All of the so called learned men and philosophers, religious men and all the wise men of the world and there was no one who knew what life really meant.

I did have a spiritual experience in my desperation, as in a thought that I found existing inside of me. I meditated a lot in those days and prayed, according to the Catholic way, which is fruitless and empty... I did not know that then.

A perfect thought was born in me... Not sure if you understand, but during one of my meditations, I was calling out to God, and a thought came into my mind. He told me to stop looking in the world for identity and that I should look into myself... go within. I did just that after many tries with a meditation technique which I developed on my own using a combination of different techniques, and was able to somehow go inside myself and I found something and woke something up, and to this day, that mind, that thought has pushed me to stay the course.

The thought that was awakened in me was a strong one, much stronger than my worldly mind, because this thought is a spiritual being-seed who was conceived by the Word and there is only one thought from this place, and that is that this thought must become manifest in the LIGHT; this thought must be born into perfection.

I called out to the Father of this thought, to help me to understand, and He told me to go and find my LORD Christ Jesus. I knew that this thought did not come from Almighty God, because logically, it could not, for He is not the God of perfection. Jesus Christ said that no one comes to Him unless His Father sends them. I was sent and I saw Christ in a completely different way. He was the one I needed to become manifest in the Light.

Since that time, the thought has become one with me. Soul and Spirit have become one, at least that is my hope and the desire of my will. The thought is still constant, everyday it is there... I must become manifest in the Light. I must become manifest in the Light.

I have learned a lot about the Human Being and our spiritual possessions, and also about the Sons of God. I have also seen all of the Beasts. I am so blessed, and have seen so much over the years. Interestingly enough, all those pieces of the puzzle collected over the decades are coming together now.

There are those who cannot be deceived by the Enemy and that is because they receive visions of themselves in the course of the process, of getting to the end. We must survive until the last Day when our LORD will appear and we will be like Him.

I know that I am tripartite, with physical flesh, psychic fire- Soul and light spirit-mind. The Light-seed sowed by the WORD is our spiritual mind and conscience. The light-seed when it takes root will become a spiritual covering for the cleansed saved Soul, or the seed may grow to become a son of God. All seeds are not the same. The sower sowed different light-seeds in the world and some are for righteous coverings and others are spiritual sons.

I know this because I have seen my spiritual self. That was a crazy dream-vision. So many things I need to understand still.

I know... I have too many words inside of me, I will stop now.

Peace to you in Christ- our LORD and KING and God, M.

On 6/28/2021 at 9:31 PM, R. Hartono said:

The 144000 are not yet sealed as the church is not yet raptured. Its not Biblical to claim somebody has been sealed as one of the 144000, we shud not precede God as if we hv been sealed as part of 144000

Hartono, you are making claims that you have no way of knowing if what you are saying is truth. I have been sealed, and I believe that others have as well, however they may not know that it has happened, until that day...

You are set on being raptured. There are two raptures, the snare and the harvest and personally, I pray that I am not caught up in either one of these. My purpose is to see our LORD coming in the clouds with His army on the last day.

The sealing is done, look at what is happening, this is all being done in real time. The earth is under duress and is being destroyed. Watch out for the fires that will be coming as the trees will be burning now with great intensity.

M.

Marlene S

I think that you have misunderstood me.  Your dream was a good dream.  If you feel that you have been 'sealed' then seek Jesus new name.  The 144K worship the Lamb in spirit and in truth.  The lamb will feed them.

The sealing of the 144K doesn't happen today or tomorrow or next week, but happens when we first come to Christ.  It's that protection from lies and deceit that the Lamb gives.  It's the hidden manna, and all the mysteries that he personally feeds through the Word.  He will be with you on your path and guide you into all truth, not just a little.  So rejoice Sister, seek and ye shall find.

Marlene S

I was only just revealed this today that the sealing happens when we come to Christ.  I was wrong above, and the Lord corrected me today.  I can see a little clearer, and still rejoicing.

John 15:14   Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

John 15:15   Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

John 15:16   Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

28 minutes ago, Sister said:

Marlene S

I think that you have misunderstood me.  Your dream was a good dream.  If you feel that you have been 'sealed' then seek Jesus new name.  The 144K worship the Lamb in spirit and in truth.  The lamb will feed them.

The sealing of the 144K doesn't happen today or tomorrow or next week, but happens when we first come to Christ.  It's that protection from lies and deceit that the Lamb gives.  It's the hidden manna, and all the mysteries that he personally feeds through the Word.  He will be with you on your path and guide you into all truth, not just a little.  So rejoice Sister, seek and ye shall find.

Those who are sealed are numbered. When we come to Jesus and are saved our souls are cleansed and we receive a spiritual covering as in the Holy Spirit. We are clothed in Light of the WORD.

In my personal experience, I need to understand a lot of things, so I have to seek knowledge of Truth. Fortunately, I have a way to become manifest which is through our LORD Christ, who is the WORD of GOD- the Living Father; the only one who is Perfect.

I have found what is need to travel along the way, and the LORD has shown me many things I need to achieve my purpose, which is the will of the Father. Fortunately my deepest desire is the same as my Father's will, that I stay the course, persevere until our LORD appears.

There will be two groups of 144,000 in the Last Days. One from the 12 Tribes of Israel and one from the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel. One group will be rejoicing and worshipping their God in those days and the other group will be hunted, imprisoned, betrayed, tortured, some killed, going around in rags and hungry and wasting away in prison.

One Tribe is from above and one tribe is from below. One Tribe is clothed in righteousness which is white and pure and invisible to the world, while the other Tribe will be clothed in robes of unrighteousness, which are black, but they will appear white and pure to those who are being deceived.

Our LORD is NOT coming to this world as it is, by the time He appears, the world would have been changed. The veil would have been ripped from top to bottom and the two worlds of the physical and the psychic- where the gods and Angels dwell, as well as the Human Soul , both created realms, will become one space and they will mix. so psychic beings will be here in our physical world and since the psychic is stronger than the physical, woe to Humans who are here.

Scriptures speak of faces melting and men trying to kill themselves and cannot. All the Fallen Ones will be here as well as all the cast-out ones. Imprisoned ones will be set free to kill us. Strange armies from other worlds are coming to our world to kill us. Armies that cannot be killed by our weapons.

Jesus warned us that this will be a time like no other ever on our earth and will never be, so we are in for some really, really evil things... those who are here.

I have read a lot of ancient history, myths and Legends as well as ancient religious knowledge. I do have a discerning mind. I know what belongs to me and what is poisonous. The way is very straight and narrow. I have great experience and I can only eat one kind of food. There is much more knowledge we need on our journey as Christians and Followers of Christ, that can be found in the world. We are told NOT to look outside of the Bible and what we should trust and believe as Authorized or not.

Well, I choose to make my own decisions concerning what I seek after and find. So much knowledge out there that Christians are discouraged from seeking, luckily for me, I am curious, and because I learned at the beginning of my journey some forty years ago, the world does  not teach us about our who we are, because in the world we are but flesh and blood physical beings who are told that we descended from Ape-kind.

To understand about your spiritual possessions, you need to find the Father of Spirits, who is Christ. The things of the Soul and the judgment and the Law belongs to Almighty God.

When my LORD returns He will not be here in the world destroying armies which come against him, which he destroys. He will not be on Mt Sion with 144,000, nor involved in the harvest of the souls. He comes and all knees will bend, all heads will bow. Fear will take those who do not know Him, while those who are His will rejoice. He is bringing the Kingdom, so He is also brings another space... if you will, where a spiritual, perfect being can exist, with His saints.

He will appear as KING of Kings and LORD of Lords, and He is coming for the Kings of the nations and those who are ruling the world. He is coming to take His Church and reveal His kings and princes, for His reward is with Him. He is coming here to round up all of them and remove them from the Earth... and there are many.

This is my LORD and He comes at the end.... M.

REV 19:11-16

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Marlene S said:

Hartono, you are making claims that you have no way of knowing if what you are saying is truth. I have been sealed, and I believe that others have as well, however they may not know that it has happened, until that day...

I don't think people believe that either, will ask them.

7 hours ago, Marlene S said:

There will be two groups of 144,000 in the Last Days. One from the 12 Tribes of Israel and one from the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel. One group will be rejoicing and worshipping their God in those days and the other group will be hunted, imprisoned, betrayed, tortured, some killed, going around in rags and hungry and wasting away in prison.

One Tribe is from above and one tribe is from below. One Tribe is clothed in righteousness which is white and pure and invisible to the world, while the other Tribe will be clothed in robes of unrighteousness, which are black, but they will appear white and pure to those who are being deceived.

Marlene S

The scriptures say only one group of 144,000. 

Revelation 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Who are they serving?

Revelation 14:1   And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 14:3   And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Revelation 14:4   These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Who are they following?

Revelation 14:5   And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

What was found in their mouth?

noun: guile
  1. sly or cunning intelligence.
guile
noun [ U ]
  formal

Clever but sometimes dishonest behaviour that you use to deceive someone:

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

What meat have they been labouring for?  And who has given them this meat?

So where is it mentioned that there is another group of them clothed in unrighteousness deceiving the people?

1 John 4:1   Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

8 hours ago, Marlene S said:

When my LORD returns He will not be here in the world destroying armies which come against him, which he destroys. He will not be on Mt Sion with 144,000, nor involved in the harvest of the souls. He comes and all knees will bend, all heads will bow. Fear will take those who do not know Him, while those who are His will rejoice. He is bringing the Kingdom, so He is also brings another space... if you will, where a spiritual, perfect being can exist, with His saints.

Zechariah 14:4   And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Is there a place called mount of Olives that we can find on a map today?  Is it not the same place that Jesus often went to pray?  and the same place that he was captured from... leading to his death and resurrection?  Is he not returning to that same place to judge?

Revelation 14:1   And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

So how can the Lamb stand on the Mt of Olives and the Mt Sion at the same time when they are two different mountains?

Because Mt Sion is Zion.  God's kingdom on earth.  Holy Jerusalem, the 'city of the living God'.

Christ is standing in his kingdom, with his faithful 144,000 on top of the Mt of Olives, surrounded by armies whom he will slay with the Word of his Mouth.

Zechariah 14:12   And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

And if anyone receive a dream or vision, and commend himself, it must harmonise with what is written or else that source is not from God.  This is the beauty of scripture and everything is to be compared to it lest we fall into a snare.

Test the spirits whether they be of God, for many lying spirits have entered into the heart of man.  The Word of God is our witness, and the 144,000 who testify to the truth glorify the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ because of this truth they have received.  They do not glorify themselves.  Truth first.

Edited by Sister