luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,775
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

In Revelation 7:1-3, four of Gods angels are restraining the winds from damaging the earth, until all of their fellow servants on earth are sealed with God's seal of truth. When all are sealed, the four angels then cease their restraining of the winds, and the destruction to one third of all of earth's environmental resources commences as described in Revelation 8, and which Revelation 9:20 attributes to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. As such, and with the understanding that the vast majority of things produced today are by fossil fuel burning industries; I then recognize the people sealed with Gods seal of truth in Revelation 7, as todays increasing number of people around the world who are waking to the truth that the earth is being raped by the things peoples hands make and love, through fossil fuel burning industries.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,775
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

When the four angels in Revelation 7 cease their restraining of the elements from damaging the earth, the destruction to one third of all of earth's environmental resources caused by excessive fossil fuel use then commences.
After the Lords servants are sealed with Gods truth in their foreheads, the seventh seal is then opened, and there is silence in heaven for the space of about ½ hour (Revelation 8:1), after which seven angels then appear who stand before God and are given seven trumpets (Revelation 8:2).

As the Lords angels provide mankind with true illumination as to what will result in the endeavors mankind contemplates to undertake; when the first angel sounds providing mankind with illumination that his undertakings will result in dire environmental consequences, the world’s ruling parties disregard the angels warning, resulting in 1/3 of earth’s trees and all green grass being burned (Revelation 8:7).

Today due to the world’s leaders and titans of industry disregard of global heating caused by increased burning of fossil fuels, the earth as a result is experiencing increasing forest fires throughout many regions.

As the second angel’s sounding warning is also disregarded by the powers that be; a great mountain burning as with fire is then cast into the sea causing 1/3 of earth’s seas to become blood (Revelation 8:8-9).

Today due to agricultural runoff in conjunction with global heating, algae blooms, often referred to as red tides, are becoming more frequent occurrences throughout the worlds oceans, and are causing the death of increasing levels of marine life.

When the third angels sounding illumination of truth is disregarded, a great star burning as a lamp falls upon 1/3 of earth’s rivers and underground aquifers causing them to become bitter and poisonous (Revelation 8:10-11).

Today due to hydraulic fracturing (often referred to as fracking), ever increasing fresh water resources are being made bitter and poisonous.

The star, called wormwood who falls from heaven burning as a lamp is realized as one of Satan’s angels who provides mankind the illumination for the chemical cocktail to access natural gas from shale beneath earth’s surface.

At the fourth angels disregarded sounding warning, 1/3 of the light from the sun, moon, and stars is darkened, and do not shine for 1/3 of the day and night (Revelation 8:12).

Today due to industrial pollution, along with automobile and other atmospheric pollutants, the light from our sun, moon, and stars are considerably less visible than prior to when the industrial revolution began.

All of these plagues are attributed to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce in these end times.

Once our planet reaches the levels of contamination indicated in Revelation 8, an angel flying through the midst of heaven declares in a loud voice: “Woe, Woe, Woe, by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound” (Revelation 8:13).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The 144,000 have been sealed, or almost all sealed. It seems the destruction of the natural world is at hand. We are living in the 'time of sorrow'.

There are those who are sealed and remain unaware, until the time...

As Christ Jesus is my witness, I have been sealed. In a dream vision, I saw what I thought was the 'Rapture' taking place and I was being left behind.

Even though in all of my Christian walk, I have never bought into the Rapture bit, when I saw it happening, I was almost left devastated at being left behind.

Those thoughts never happened, because before I could feel anything negative, a great white lightning Bolt came out from beyond the clouds and struck me in my forehead and left a seal/brand right across from outer eye-brow to outer eye-brow, across my forehead. I could also see the seal with my mind's eye.

It was branded in white light and there were tiny golden light droplets also in the seal. There was a design to it.

Immediately after I was struck in the forehead, my head, mind was filled with bright light; and it was as if I was transported to another place... where the light exists. I was immersed in that familiar light for a few seconds, then I felt as if I had this great power inside me, I was running fast, and I knew that I could fly.

I was filled with the Holy Spirit and  was running and preaching. I did preach to a class of children. It was incredible.

Now the thing I have to try to understand here is whether it was a vision of things to come, or did it happen at that time. I was sealed and I know it.

I was also visited by Elijah the Prophet. He came down from beyond the clouds shrouded in light, while wearing blue and purple and whites, ancient garb. He told me that he was Elijah the Prophet and he knew my name. I woke up from that Dream vision only to return to sleep an hour or so later and had a dream vision where I saw Our Lord descending in the same way as Elijah did.

He was wearing a shining white robe and as He descended, an Angel 'came out of Him' and she had on the Full armour of God. She did not have wings. She looked like a warrior. He did tell her she had to protect me.

I am somehow able to get a glimpse into the hidden things. I am not sure why, but, I also know that I can also ask my LORD Christ- the WORD and My Father, to reveal the hidden things to me, and He does.

There will be a Rapture, maybe two, but those who are raptured will not be pleased with their destination.

The enemy will replicate everything Christ promised us, everything. I believe that they are about to descend and enter our space and there will be a succession of them. So many. We also have angels - four, trapped in the river Euphrates, and others we may not be looking for... Alien invasion, maybe. There are no Aliens, only demons and Fallen and cast out ones in disguise; playing dress-up in order to deceive Humans and take us to Hell with them, which is their destiny.

I also believe that there will be a false Jesus, a false Lamb, a false prophet, and a Beast/ Archon who is so powerful, he will deceive the world with his signs and wonders, even as he causes fire to come out from his mouth. He deceives everyone, except the Elect... those who also have knowledge... my people are deceived for lack of knowledge.

There will even be a false 144,000 from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. I know this for a fact. I have seen them... in their black robes, which will be white when they appear here... after the missiles fly.

Our LORD told us to persevere until the end; that we will experience great tribulation. He told us we have to survive till the last day. He never told us we will not suffer tribulation. Actually, the tribulation is all about the Church, the dividing of the Church and it is great suffering for the Church. A time when the members will turn on each other and betray one another. the persecution of the Church by the Beast and the Dragon.

There is much knowledge written about these Beasts who will rule over us in the Last Days. There are additional books in the Roman Catholic Bible that speaks of the False Prophet. You will understand why Jesus told us that if they tell you he is in the desert, do not go. He baptizes with what the scientists call Dark-water.

Also the fate of the Raptured is detailed in the Apocrypha and it is not what you would expect. I own an Authorized KJV with those 500 years missing between Old and New Testaments are very important as well.

We are to wait on our LORD. Those who are alive at the end of the world, will not be like those who are alive today.

Consider the times we will be living in, a different one than any other time on Earth. A time when men will seek death, but death will flee from them. How is that possible? Have you thought about that? Not by water, but by fire. Those who are alive and remain. Alive is the key word, for when our LORD appears, we will be like HIM...

Christ is LORD and KING.

Peace always in Him. M.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/17/2021 at 2:30 AM, Marlene S said:

The 144,000 have been sealed, or almost all sealed. It seems the destruction of the natural world is at hand. We are living in the 'time of sorrow'.

As Christ Jesus is my witness, I have been sealed. In a dream vision, I saw what I thought was the 'Rapture' taking place and I was being left behind.

Even though in all of my Christian walk, I have never bought into the Rapture bit, when I saw it happening, I was almost left devastated at being left behind.

Those thoughts never happened, because before I could feel anything negative, a great white lightning Bolt came out from beyond the clouds and struck me in my forehead and left a seal/brand right across from outer eye-brow to outer eye-brow, across my forehead. I could also see the seal with my mind's eye.

It was branded in white light and there were tiny golden light droplets also in the seal. There was a design to it.

Immediately after I was struck in the forehead, my head, mind was filled with bright light; and it was as if I was transported to another place... where the light exists. I was immersed in that familiar light for a few seconds, then I felt as if I had this great power inside me, I was running fast, and I knew that I could fly.

I was filled with the Holy Spirit and  was running and preaching. I did preach to a class of children. It was incredible.

Now the thing I have to try to understand here is whether it was a vision of things to come, or did it happen at that time. I was sealed and I know it.

I was also visited by Elijah the Prophet. He came down from beyond the clouds shrouded in light, while wearing blue and purple and whites, ancient garb. He told me that he was Elijah the Prophet and he knew my name. I woke up from that Dream vision only to return to sleep an hour or so later and had a dream vision where I saw Our Lord descending in the same way as Elijah did.

He was wearing a shining white robe and as He descended, an Angel 'came out of Him' and she had on the Full armour of God. She did not have wings. She looked like a warrior. He did tell her she had to protect me.

I am somehow able to get a glimpse into the hidden things. I am not sure why, but, I also know that I can also ask my LORD Christ- the WORD and My Father, to reveal the hidden things to me, and He does.

There will be a Rapture, maybe two, but those who are raptured will not be pleased with their destination.

The enemy will replicate everything Christ promised us, everything. I believe that they are about to descend and enter our space and there will be a succession of them. So many. We also have angels - four, trapped in the river Euphrates, and others we may not be looking for... Alien invasion, maybe. There are no Aliens, only demons and Fallen and cast out ones in disguise; playing dress-up in order to deceive Humans and take us to Hell with them, which is their destiny.

I also believe that there will be a false Jesus, a false Lamb, a false prophet, and a Beast/ Archon who is so powerful, he will deceive the world with his signs and wonders, even as he causes fire to come out from his mouth. He deceives everyone, except the Elect... those who also have knowledge... my people are deceived for lack of knowledge.

There will even be a false 144,000 from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. I know this for a fact. I have seen them... in their black robes, which will be white when they appear here... after the missiles fly.

Our LORD told us to persevere until the end; that we will experience great tribulation. He told us we have to survive till the last day. He never told us we will not suffer tribulation. Actually, the tribulation is all about the Church, the dividing of the Church and it is great suffering for the Church. A time when the members will turn on each other and betray one another. the persecution of the Church by the Beast and the Dragon.

There is much knowledge written about these Beasts who will rule over us in the Last Days. There are additional books in the Roman Catholic Bible that speaks of the False Prophet. You will understand why Jesus told us that if they tell you he is in the desert, do not go. He baptizes with what the scientists call Dark-water.

Also the fate of the Raptured is detailed in the Apocrypha and it is not what you would expect. I own an Authorized KJV with those 500 years missing between Old and New Testaments are very important as well.

We are to wait on our LORD. Those who are alive at the end of the world, will not be like those who are alive today.

Consider the times we will be living in, a different one than any other time on Earth. A time when men will seek death, but death will flee from them. How is that possible? Have you thought about that? Not by water, but by fire. Those who are alive and remain. Alive is the key word, for when our LORD appears, we will be like HIM...

Christ is LORD and KING.

Peace always in Him. M.

Foolish virgins are left behind. Wise virgins are taken to the Wedding.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

It has become apparent to me, this perceived "climate change", will be an instrument used to usher in the New World Order. The United Nations has proposed a global tax on carbon emissions, and most countries will readily accept that global tax. "Build back better" is the global catch phrase. The official "great reset" is going to occur in the near future. No, this is not conspiracy, it is all in black and white, and available reading published U.N. documentation and their agendas. 

The obvious questions are: Who collects and enforces these global taxes, where does the money go, and what will the money be used for? I think it can be figured out from prophetic scripture.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/17/2021 at 3:30 AM, Marlene S said:

Christ is LORD and KING.

Peace always in Him. M.

Wow what a dream Marlene S.

He who is 'sealed' will be revealed Christ's new name that no one knows.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Over the past years I have been shown much and have experienced much. The LORD has shown me the progression of things- at least my journey with Him til the end of the world.

The big difference between the way I worship and the way most Christians do is seen in who we worship as Father; whose children are we.

My Father is Christ- the Father of Spirits, who is the Author and Finisher of all things, and my LORD is the Father's WORD, who is the LIGHT of the world. I worship Christ who is LORD and KING, and His Father, the only one who is perfect- the Son of Man.

The Son of Man is the Father of Spirits. He is also the God on the White Throne. He has the plan which is carried out by His WORD, who is also God, or should I say Christ. These are spiritual Beings, Perfect Holy unchanging Beings, as well as Truth the Comforter. All Perfect Holy spirit Beings. The sons of God are the children of the Light and of Truth, being born of the WORD.

Most Christians worship Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and Almighty God as their Heavenly Father. I acknowledge Almighty God as the Creator God of the Universe, however, my Father is spiritual and is of the LIGHT.

Those who are of Creation are of the Fire and they are not perfect and Holy. The things of the Angels and gods of Creation are not the things of our LORD Christ. The WORD does the will of the Father by 'directing' those who are in creation to also do the will of the Father who is Perfect.

Jesus was born a baby. He became the Christ on the day of His baptism when He went down and came up out of the waters of the river Jordan. The WORD became flesh at the time of His baptism, when John saw the dove descending from heaven onto Him.

The WORD of God, who is God, came down through the Heavens from the Perfect spiritual place to Earth, became flesh and went about in the body of Jesus for three and a half years.

You will be judged by your Heavenly Father, and even though the death of Jesus removes us from under the penalty of death and the Law, most Christians continue to remain under the Law without even realizing it. You will go to the one who you believe to be your Heavenly Father... in the end.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob- the god of the Jews, He is the father of Christianity. The Trinity is the centre of this worship- Father, Son and Holy Ghost. 

Consider these things.  M.

Edited by Marlene S

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

On 6/17/2021 at 2:30 AM, Marlene S said:

Christ is LORD and KING.

Peace always in Him. M.

11 hours ago, Sister said:

The 144000 are not yet sealed as the church is not yet raptured. Its not Biblical to claim somebody has been sealed as one of the 144000, we shud not precede God as if we hv been sealed as part of 144000

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Marlene S

Luke 10:22   All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

Revelation 3:12   Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father ***sealed***.

The Word of God was given in visions and dreams to the holy prophets and apostles and given to us for a record and witness.  We have to go through the 'Word of God' already recorded to find truth or else there is no witness and no proof, just words.  Christ's new name is written in the scriptures, and in the hidden manna only given to those who have depended on God's written word for truth.  This name is given the the 'sealed' in the end times and is in the scriptures, .....not given in a vision or a dream. If our foundation is wrong, we won't find it, but if it is built from the truth right from the start, you will pick up Christ's new name and recognise it straight away, because the Lamb has been feeding you.  If we have a foundation wrong, or received an incorrect teaching, we can never find it, and this is how God hides the truth, or can reveal it. 

Edited by Sister
corrected name