• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, luigi said:

Hi Marlene, I guess it's a matter of how one interprets the Word. If we are to be like Christ at His appearing, I then see this as being spiritually caught up to Him. This being caught up spiritually to Christ in the heavens would also seem to correlate with the great enlightening in Isaiah 60:1-2 the faithful will receive, while the Lord will remove His current enlightening of the faithless, thereby leaving them in great darkness.

Hi Luigi, Peace to you.

Those who belong to Christ, our LORD and KING; Those who are His will be revealed at His appearing. We do not all belong to Christ. Some are still under the LAW and belong to Almighty God, even the Gentiles.

I want to say this: This is not easy for me to do. It seems I am always crying lately when I have to post here. I am not saying this because I want anything from anyone, it is because I have the vision and understanding as to what happens to the Church... my people are deceived for lack of knowledge. This is very difficult to post, I wish you could understand.

There must also be careful, thoughtful words written here because I know that members are reading.

When I study the Bible I do not look at the numbers, I read the narrative, and that makes this harder because I know where the words I need are to some extent but I do have to find them.

What I can say is this. Christ who is the WORD of God, is coming to receive His spiritual ones, Those who are alive and remain and are caught up the those who were dead in Christ in the air.

It seems to me that there are two resurrection, one for those who are asleep in the ground, as in bones being made alive, and the other for those who are dead in Christ... the Resurrection of the Saints, those who are today in Paradise.

Think of this: Those who are coming here to deceive us will have great powers and will show signs and wonders and who knows what else. There will be a succession of them one after the other over a period of time.

The Church will be taken at some point, and the world will be left without Jesus and the gospel, however the 144,000 who belong to Christ will also be in the world during that time of great tribulation til the last Day, and they will be persecuted by all those rulers who come here.

The taking of the Church will also come after trials and tribulations when family members will become enemies and betray one another; and a time when friends will also turn on each other. However the Church will consist of those who did not take or receive the Mark of the Beast.

This happens before the Wrath is unleashed. Almighty God comes to Earth. The Church is in Heaven... on the sea of glass, mingled with fire. The Church also appears before our LORD CHRIST in the end when He appears with His army and Saints and kings and princes and priests to usher in Judgment and rid the Earth of all the enemies of God and mankind.

In my personal journey, my mind is on and functions in the spiritual, and the 'difficulty' or challenge is that, the WAY of TRUTH is NOT of the world, yet all these things happen in this world... and before the appearance of our LORD. Think and pray about these things. I will stop now...

Christ is LORD and LIGHT and He lives in me. Peace to you. M.

Rev 14 and 15 are very interesting Chapters.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,775
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

3 hours ago, Marlene S said:

Hi Luigi, Peace to you.

Those who belong to Christ, our LORD and KING; Those who are His will be revealed at His appearing. We do not all belong to Christ. Some are still under the LAW and belong to Almighty God, even the Gentiles.

I want to say this: This is not easy for me to do. It seems I am always crying lately when I have to post here. I am not saying this because I want anything from anyone, it is because I have the vision and understanding as to what happens to the Church... my people are deceived for lack of knowledge. This is very difficult to post, I wish you could understand.

There must also be careful, thoughtful words written here because I know that members are reading.

When I study the Bible I do not look at the numbers, I read the narrative, and that makes this harder because I know where the words I need are to some extent but I do have to find them.

What I can say is this. Christ who is the WORD of God, is coming to receive His spiritual ones, Those who are alive and remain and are caught up the those who were dead in Christ in the air.

It seems to me that there are two resurrection, one for those who are asleep in the ground, as in bones being made alive, and the other for those who are dead in Christ... the Resurrection of the Saints, those who are today in Paradise.

Think of this: Those who are coming here to deceive us will have great powers and will show signs and wonders and who knows what else. There will be a succession of them one after the other over a period of time.

The Church will be taken at some point, and the world will be left without Jesus and the gospel, however the 144,000 who belong to Christ will also be in the world during that time of great tribulation til the last Day, and they will be persecuted by all those rulers who come here.

The taking of the Church will also come after trials and tribulations when family members will become enemies and betray one another; and a time when friends will also turn on each other. However the Church will consist of those who did not take or receive the Mark of the Beast.

This happens before the Wrath is unleashed. Almighty God comes to Earth. The Church is in Heaven... on the sea of glass, mingled with fire. The Church also appears before our LORD CHRIST in the end when He appears with His army and Saints and kings and princes and priests to usher in Judgment and rid the Earth of all the enemies of God and mankind.

In my personal journey, my mind is on and functions in the spiritual, and the 'difficulty' or challenge is that, the WAY of TRUTH is NOT of the world, yet all these things happen in this world... and before the appearance of our LORD. Think and pray about these things. I will stop now...

Christ is LORD and LIGHT and He lives in me. Peace to you. M.

Rev 14 and 15 are very interesting Chapters.

Peace to you too Marlene.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 7/14/2021 at 7:58 PM, luigi said:

Peace to you too Marlene.

Thank you, Luigi.

I wanted to explain how my worship and Faith differs from Christianity.

Firstly, I believe in the Father who is perfect and His Son who is Saviour.

Now My Heavenly Father is Spiritual and Perfect. He is not Almighty God. He is CHRIST and His word. My beliefs are more toward UNITY and not Trinity.

The Saviour came from the spiritual Realm to bring us knowledge the world did not previously possess. The WORD brought knowledge to those who are His.

This journey depends on spiritual knowledge, because without it we remain in ignorance of the LIGHT.

The WORD sowed the seed in this world. The seeds are not only spiritual coverings to those who are saved, but those seed also become spiritual sons on God.

Our LORD brought knowledge of who we are in Him to us so that we can come to know who we are in Him, while He is also in us and we are in the FATHER- the only one who is perfect.

All things of Creation and those who are in creation are under His power, even though those of the creation are unaware of their situation. He things happen because of Him. He may not do them directly, but He is in control of those who create and have power in the created places, which are the Heavens and the Earth.

The Saviour brought us knowledge so that we can escape the darkness and move into the Light.

Most Christians live in ignorance of the Father who is perfect. The Father of Spirits. The Father of the Elect and of the sons of God.

In the end these Last days will decide where we all end up as far as destination goes, and as a Christian, I want you to consider that if you do not worship Christ as LORD and the Father who is Perfect, the one Jesus spoke about, the one whom He said the Jews did not know.

Personally, I know my LORD and who my Heavenly Father is, so I will not recognize anyone who is not of the LIGHT. None of those characters from REV 8 - 18 are from the Light of Christ.

Actually, that is the one thing they do not understand about us. They cannot see the LIGHT that dwells in us- the LIGHT of CHRIST, and they do not understand how we Humans will be their judges. None of the gods of Creation possess the LIGHT of CHRIST, for the cannot see it, as it is invisible to them, however that light which will be their judgment and destruction is found in the sons of God.

Those who worship Almighty God as Father will be taken by Him. Those who worship Christ as Father will be received by Him.

It really all comes down to who your Heavenly Father is. It is actually very simple to understand. The Fathers take their children with them.

When you worship Christ as Father and LORD, your worship is very very different from when you worship Almighty God as Heavenly father.... huge difference.

Almighty God has a plan for His people in the world. Christ and our Heavenly Father also have plans for their children when our LORD returns with His KINGDOM and receive us unto Himself.

One is a Trinity with Father, Son and Holy Ghost...

and the other is a UNITY, with Father and Son. If you see me, you see the Father; I and my Father are one; The Father is in me and I in Him. No one comes to me unless my father sends him. No one come to the Father but by me. He was with God and He was God.

Christ is KING. M.