Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,635
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

I heard this new take on the mark of the beast yesterday.

It is said the mark is not a mark. Not a chip. Nothing visible, nothing implanted. It's the thoughts and behavior of the individual that shows who they are following.  

It's also said that being sealed is the decision made in the frontal cortex; and the mark of the hand is the work being done after the decision is made on whom to follow.

Is it an actual mark worn or imprinted on the skin? An implant? Spiritual behavior reflecting allegiance to the dark side?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Scripture says it is a mark on the hand or forehead. Visible.  Taken by choice.  Without it no one can buy or sell.  Those without it will be killed or become a slave of those who have the mark.  There maybe a chip or patch involved.  The mark of the beast.  Tattoo or being branded like cattle could be the mark.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

Is it an actual mark worn or imprinted on the skin? An implant? Spiritual behavior reflecting allegiance to the dark side?

Some kind of both.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.96
  • Days Won:  10

6 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Scripture says it is a mark on the hand or forehead. Visible.  Taken by choice.  Without it no one can buy or sell.  Those without it will be killed or become a slave of those who have the mark.  There maybe a chip or patch involved.  The mark of the beast.  Tattoo or being branded like cattle could be the mark.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Gods people get a seal on their foreheads. Its not a physical mark but is the Holy Spirit i believe. I could be wrong though. So if Gods people dont get an actual physical seal, why would those who follow the beast get an actual mark on their foreheads? I suppose it could be both ways, Gods people get the Spirit and everyone else gets a physical mark.

Edited by Whyme

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

1 hour ago, Whyme said:

Gods people get a seal on their foreheads. Its not a physical mark but is the Holy Spirit i believe. I could be wrong though. So if Gods people dont get an actual physical seal, why would those who follow the beast get an actual mark on their foreheads? I suppose it could be both ways, Gods people get the Spirit and everyone else gets a physical mark.

Rev 13:16 - He also forced everyone to receive (in order to buy or sell) a mark on his right hand or the forehead.  All that is given.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,635
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

19 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes. I have the impression from what the scripture says the mark will be applied by the individual; of their own volition, greedily and even aggressively

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 6/17/2021 at 6:22 AM, Diaste said:

This mark is a kind of tattoo which will identify those who belongs to the beast.

No citizen of the world will desire to buy or sell anything to anybody, unless that the person is devoted to the beast.

It isn't a currency, or a credit card, but a revolt against Christ in virtue of the loss of the dear friends and relatives in the rapture.