• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I would have to say, I see more of a mid trib rapture or pre, reading sctiptures, To be honest, no ne really knows, Jesus wasn't lying when he said no one knows the day or the Hour. As far as scripture. We'll just have to wait till he claims us. :noidea:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that it is for this reason (arguing) that Christ wanted Adam and Eve to avoid the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, it takes us away from the simplicity and childlike understanding of His Gospel and Person. Why do so many want to be right? Why are so many scared of being wrong? The fact of the matter is that we all will be given Heavenly and "New Earthly" duties for, probably, another society of people to know about the sacrifice or our Lord and how He defeated His enemy while we spread the Word about His awesome sacrifice. Read Ecclesiastes. This life only lasts, maybe, 80 years. Perhaps closer to 90 years because of enhanced health possibilities. No matter if we are pre, mid, or post, we all WIN!!! It will only last a bit of time and then EVERYTHING WILL BE NEW!!! I am ready for all the scenarios because I know "when we are weak, He is strong" and we "don't have to worry about what to say in those days because the Spirit will speak for us." The only thing that matters about what I believe is that Jesus lives in my heart and is not going anywhere and that goes for everyone in here.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

To be honest, no ne really knows, Jesus wasn't lying when he said...

:emot-questioned:

We'll just have to wait till he claims us.

If He(according to you) was lying about that, maybe this was all just a big joke on us to entertain Him.

Now the Truth:

God, Jesus Christ, has never and will never lie.

"By grace are we saved, through faith..."

Faith.

• 3 months later...

We all have opinions, but no more than one contradicting opinion is right. No one here should be trying to be right, but we should all try to properly understand what the Bible teaches. I happen to be of the post persuasion, and unlike many, I do not hope I am wrong. I do not hope I am right. If God wills that the church goes through the tribulation, then so be it, why would I hope to escape God's will, that makes no sense. If it is the Lord's will that it goes that way, then my hope is that I might glorify Him, my comfort is secondary.

I have been reading a few of these defense of the pre-trib position posts, and I see a recurring theme, that I would like to point out, and ask you to consider, whether the theme is valid. There is the idea, repeated often here, that the church is nor appointed unto God's wrath. I could point out a dozen ways that this is expressed, but I won't, because you are familiar with them already.

What I wonder, is do you think that somehow, those of us that are post-trib, have not noticed these passages? They are cited often, as proof that Christians will not go through the great tribulation. Have any of you, posted a verse that declares the the great tribulation is the wrath of God.Look more carefully, and see if the tribulation, isn't the work of satan and his anti-christ, and that the wrath of God, is the judgement on unbelievers, which is, of course, subsequent to the trib. Look over all the verses they speak of the day of the Lord, do they not describe God judgement on unbelief, not antichrist's persecution of God's people?

The distinction is clear, and for the life of me, I cannot see how these things are confused and blended together. Once you distinguish that they are separate, Pauls comments about the Day of the Lord and the rapture, make perfect sense, in a post-trib scenario. It is important to look at the whole bible, not verses in isolation. At least, that is MY opinion.

For me, I will joyfully submit to God's will, and if that means suffering for his sake, then by all means I will join the prophets, the apostles, saints thru the ages who have, and continue, to suffer for His sake.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/08/1950

my understanding is that the purpose of the tribulation is to punish unbelievers. so why would believers be included in that punishment? i am pre-trib all the way!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

hello there fellow christians... I am most definitly not a pretribber. Never was ever. reason.... I came to know Jesus intimately and had a wonderful love affair with Him. I lacked the knowledge Of so called church lingo until I entered a church 10 yrs into the affair. My teacher...The Holy Spirit...Greek and Hebrew. I had tremendous visions within those years and some I lacked understanding although I knew I was seeing what was going to happen towards the end of the world. When I trusted someone enough to convey these visions , my pastor who was pretrib said tha i was seeing part of tribulations. He had to explain it all to me cos I had absolutely no Idea what he was talking about.

I do need to ask a question Does Christ come doen three times? I cannot remember and to tire to look right now. once in the air when we meet Him. 2nd On the moslem cemetery near the mt of olives and third when we reign with him?

I have been taken up...have I been raptured. Doesn't it say that all men should die once? I know that Elijah and enoch were caught up but I believe those are the two bodies that will be coming back here and will rot in the square for three days(?) !

my understanding is that the purpose of the tribulation is to punish unbelievers. so why would believers be included in that punishment? i am pre-trib all the way!

and which verse gives you that understanding?

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  4

Who is John MacArthur ?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

IF you look back aways in this topic you will knowtice that two people Debated this on this board some time back. I was one of the 2 debaters.

Akabu was the other. We bacame friends as a result although i dont think either of us change our minds. But we did become friends for sure

So I begin again on this topic

To those that believe Pretrib Rapture. F

1st we find that as we study the word The concept of rapture is there but NOT the literal word. But that is ok becuase trinity is not there either and that is true. So here is the point as mentioned below Paul did mention the thought of Rapture in Theslonians I will assume that he is talking about 1st Thes 4:16 The descrition there sure sounds like Pretrib. But wait,,,,,,,WAIT WAIT WAIT what about 4:17 YOU MUST READ 4:17 I sincerly beg you to read 4:17 The Dead in Christ must raise 1st OK

Now Read Rev 20 Read all of it When are the dead in Christ raised acording to Rev 20?

Final thought READ THIS PLEASE

If you are still totaly convinced that PreTrib Rapture is the way I have to ask you this.

ARE YOU SO SURE OF PreTrib Rapture YOU WILL RISK MY SALVATION ON IT.

Becuase if I change my mind about this and believe you that puts me at risk.

You take a new believer reading this or getting taught in your church this. They believe it and then the anti Christ shows up and says fallow me take this mark. I just might do it becuase after all This man claiming to want to save the world can NOT be the anti christ becuase I am not raptured yet. Listen I really dont care if you believe in this or not......BUT what i do care about is this.

WHAT IF I AM WRONG?

Then I get raptured and find myself looking down on the world kinda confused but happy that I am on my way to heaven. RIGHT?

WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG?

That puts you having to deal with the anti christ unsure if he IS the anti christ and may assume that this ID thing he wants you to take is most likly NOT the mark of the beast and so you take it. Can a person who takes the mark still go to heaven?

Not only that Picture this you are driving down the road with me siting right beside you. Sudenly I say turn here RIGHT NOW there is a wreck ahead you turn on the exit and get off the free way will you still brace for impact NO becuase you avoided the wreck. What if I yell watch out. You will brace for impact and try and be ready for impact. Meaning just this If Jesus comes 1st and you are ready for the wreck this world is going to turn into You might save a life (store food store bibles Store Salvation Tracks) If Jesus does NOT come back before Tribulation then you have this stuf to use your self. Last week a man told me God will provide my needs when I told him that. So I asked him about this verse

Consider the ants you sluggard. it made him think AINTS PREPARE FOR WINTER. Joseph of the old testament went to the king and told him what it ment. 7 great years of plenty then 7 realy bad years of famon SO KING STORE UP FOR THE BAD YEARS. Does God ever expect his children to go through the hard times with preparation He did not take Joseph away from hard times he brought him through hard times and used him to lead other to TRUTH

Becarefull friends becuase if you are wrong about this one thousands will pay the price by taking the mark.

And GOD WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY ONE THAT YOU LEAD TO THIS BELIEFE AND THEY TAKE THE MARK AS A RESULT.

i love you all and dont want to see anyone in hell becuase they made a mistake based on something they did not understand

ignorance is no excuse according to the scripture

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  4

Who is John MacArthur ?

http://www.gty.org/index.php

one of the finest pastor-teachers in the world, also the author of an NAS and NKJ study Bible

Wait, is this the same John Macarthur who had a student commit suicide in the late seventies and was sued because of it?

This guy was a curtain of controversy, and he even believes in salvation by works in one of his books.

I'm not sure that you should be trusting in this guy and I doubt that he agrees with you, more that you agree with him.