• Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

NO, YOU SPEW VENOM, HYPOCRITE

YOU call people Satanic

YOU call people liars

YOU are way out of line...you're evil, twisted, and ignorant

Hi faithfulwitness,

That wasn't a very good witness at all, love your brother and correct them with love.

Guest faithfulwitness
I called no one but satan''satanic''or a ''liar''and his doctrine.

yes, you did, liar

you claim the doctrine of the rapture is satanic in origin, and that anyone who believes it follows satan

that is a FAR OUT, non Christain, hopelessly perverted viewpoint

Most pretribbers do get very angry when asked to support their belief with scripture,you are not in the minority.

I can prove you wrong all day

post-tribbers can't support what they believe from the scripture, if they understand God's plan for Israel

Guest faithfulwitness

explain to me how a non-essential doctrine, not part of the gospel, is "satanic"...explain that, because you keep repeating it

Guest faithfulwitness
Easy,satan created the doctrine of the pretrib rapture.

oh, you KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, RIGHT? amazing arrogance

people like you are divisive and foolish, you don't build up the Kingdom, you tear it down, your works will be rendered worthless at the Judgment seat of Christ

Guest faithfulwitness
Therefore when the trib comes they will find themselve unprepared physically,mentally,emotionly,and spiritually to stand,fight,or resist.

nonsense...pure nonsense

nothing will prepare anyone for the Tribulation, except for the spiritual indwelling of God's Spirit, you don't "pump yourself up for it", that's just foolish

Because of this false belief,when the tribulation comes and we are not raptured many will turn on God.

more oft-parroted rubbish

the Elect will STAND BECAUSE GOD IS ABLE TO MAKE THEM STAND! THEY *CANNOT* FALL AWAY

the Elect are "chosen before the foundation of the Earth" (Ephesians 1)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

I rebuke those words, satan you have control over me and my mind.

at least you're honest

That is not what he said ,he said I rebuke you satan you have no control over me and my mind. Don't be nasty it is unbecoming of a christian to taunt one another.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

explain to me how a non-essential doctrine, not part of the gospel, is "satanic"...explain that, because you keep repeating it

Easy,satan created the doctrine of the pretrib rapture.

#1 So that pretribbers would not think they need to prepare for the chance of going through the trib and resisting the anti christ,they would have a false since of security,that when these thing are brought up, they will say to themselves''well I am not going to be here any way''.

Therefore when the trib comes they will find themselve unprepared physically,mentally,emotionly,and spiritually to stand,fight,or resist.

#2 Because of this false belief,when the tribulation comes and we are not raptured many will turn on God.Thinking he has broken his promise to take them out.

But God has not made this promise and he is under no obligation to fulfill it,satan created it and man perpetuated it.

actually, that was the vision that I was given 3 - 4 years ago, only a part of those claiming to be Christian will be taken in the Rapture, and two parts left..... one of those parts will be turning away from God, claiming He is a liar and did not do as He said He would do, claiming they have done this, that and other for Him serving Him when in all actuality they have been only serving themselves, with titles in the church position and other things, thinking mostly of them selves.... and the third part will realize what happened and repent and turn towards God and be His followers and witnesses and ministers .......

I believe that the Tribulation period is nothing more then a time of survival.... it will not be fun and games line the TV show that is about money and sex this will be a time for unbelievers to be making a choice real fast, for once the mark is received there is no going back...... those that choose not to take the mark will be hunted down and killed, those that survive that (food, water, clothing, shelter) with out taking the mark and serving God during this time will be with Him in the end..... I believe that there will be brother against brother, sister against sister (fellow church goers, those that were so prideful that they did not go in the rapture) turning in the others, for they are friends.... and only a friend can betray you....

we must be prepared at all times.... Christ even said that... if we are not prepared, then no matter which way it goes, pre/mid/post, we will not be ready for any of this......

mike

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The entire "pre-trib," "mid-trib," "post-trib" argument is based on a common ignorance. All three views and the terms used to describe them have one thing in common: a "7 years great tribulation." Since this phrase is nowhere in the Bible, to try to determine events in relation to it is to fumble around in darkness. To reiterate: There is no mention of any "seven years great tribulation" in the Bible. All it takes is for you to find one verse to prove me wrong. When it's not written you are not obligated to believe it! Actually, you're better off not to believe things people learned from other people who learned it from their teachers that were taught it by those before them, even if there were some wonderful people mixed up in the chains of human tradition and doctrines of men.

It took me a long time to learn to do the following and I'm still working on it. Admit it's not directly taught, only obliquely referred to. People give lip-service to the authority of the Bible but don't know how to implement it. Confine your expression of faith to the actual words the Holy Spirit chose to make His revelation known. Through the use of concordances it can authoritatively be established whether something is written or not. The original language should be consulted to verify things of importance. That's it in a nutshell. Now, with the touch of a button you can do these searches that were a lot more work when I was starting out to pursue an accurate understanding of Jesus's word. You don't have to be a Greek scholar either to use this free software. Remember however, concordances let you check a word in all its occurences and are a better help to what God means. Lexicons are often based on usage, that is, what's already been used to represent the original. Any of them let you change a word to mean something here and another thing there. They're good to give a general overview of a word meaning, but you should find a word that best fits all its occurences. Use a concordance. Men use words inconsistent with the original because they want to be the authorities about what God meant to say. This way they justify their popular doctrines. What the true disciple does is find out what God actually said or did not say.

Thankfully, we aren't completely dependant on crossing every doctrinal "t" and dotting every Bible knowledge "i" in order to walk in His presence. God looks on the heart. But we'd be fools to say a right understanding of His gift to us of the written Logos is irrelevant.