• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, NConly said:

When I read John 4:35 Im thinking there was talk of a harvest.

Agreed. But I didn't make that quote that there was not harvest.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,339
  • Content Per Day:  2.77

38 minutes ago, The Light said:

Agreed. But I didn't make that quote that there was not harvest.

Sorry you are right. It was a post you answered another, My mistake.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

and THE DEAD that are being raised up ARE mortal, lifeless, in operational in the ways of God, non believers, not saved, those who didn't know the way, the dead who were spiritually dead when they were buried ARE WHO ARE RAISED, those who didn't follow Him.  

Right- You re- label the saints who have died as being non believers, not saved, those who didn’t follow God… ALL OF THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OPPOSITE TO TRUTH!!! 

IF WE BE DEAD WITH Christ WE SHALL ALSO LIVE WITH HIM… not we are non believers. Not we are not saved, not people who didn’t follow God.. 

The dead in Christ are relabeled as unbelievers and so you can deny what is truly being said that both those who are alive in Christ and those who have died in Christ will all be changed at the last trump… 

It says the dead will be raised incorruptible… SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE… IN THE FUTURE AT THE LAST TRUMP - not as each person dies.

paul said God would give him a crown of life WHEN? At that day THAT ALL THOSE WHO LOVE  HIS APPEARING WILL GET THEIR CROWN.

Paul did not tell them all the saints would get their crown upon death but rather all would be rewarded AT THAT DAY…AT WHAT DAY? At the second coming when God will the reward every man according as his deeds shall be..

What did he say? Behold I come quickly AND MY REARD IS WITH ME… Why is God bringing his reward with him if they already had their crown of of life given to them? 

BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT YET BEEN REWARDED IS WHY… Be cause no one is Changed until the last trumpet sounds…That is when it says he will give rewards to Who? TO THE SAINTS, to his servants the prophets, to them that fear his name both small and great…

Why is he giving out rewards to the saints and them fear him at the Seventh trumpet?

BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE THEM BEFORE!!! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

Just now, transmogrified said:

Right- You re- label the saints who have died as being non believers, not saved, those who didn’t follow God… ALL OF THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OPPOSITE TO TRUTH!!! 

IF WE BE DEAD WITH Christ WE SHALL ALSO LIVE WITH HIM… not we are non believers. Not we are not saved, not people who didn’t follow God.. 

The dead in Christ are relabeled as unbelievers and so you can deny what is truly being said that both those who are alive in Christ and those who have died in Christ will all be changed at the last trump… 

It says the dead will be raised incorruptible… SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE… IN THE FUTURE AT THE LAST TRUMP - not as each person dies.

paul said God would give him a crown of life WHEN? At that day THAT ALL THOSE WHO LOVE  HIS APPEARING WILL GET THEIR CROWN.

Paul did not tell them all the saints would get their crown upon death but rather all would be rewarded AT THAT DAY…AT WHAT DAY? At the second coming when God will the reward every man according as his deeds shall be..

What did he say? Behold I come quickly AND MY REARD IS WITH ME… Why is God bringing his reward with him if they already had their crown of of life given to them? 

BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT YET BEEN REWARDED IS WHY… Be cause no one is Changed until the last trumpet sounds…That is when it says he will give rewards to Who? TO THE SAINTS, to his servants the prophets, to them that fear his name both small and great…

Why is he giving out rewards to the saints and them fear him at the Seventh trumpet?

BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE THEM BEFORE!!! 

Again, I am not the one who chose the words, that would be GOD.  

You keep skipping over the problem with WHAT IS WRITTEN. 

What is written is THE dead ARE RAISED

if it WERE THE CHURCH then it would be A feminine WORD as the church is ALWAYS REFERRED TO IN THE FEMININE.  

those are the issues you have to address. NOT what I believe or what I don't believe

but WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRITTEN AND WHAT IS NOT.  

The dead in Christ are not unbelievers…They are saints who have died..NOT UNBELIEVERS!!!

3 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

IF WE BE DEAD WITH Christ WE SHALL ALSO LIVE WITH HIM…

Yes, WE BECOME A NEW CREATURE NOW, OUR FLESH BODY DESIRES ARE DEAD, WE CRUCIFY THE FLESH the flesh is DEAD, WE are MADE ALIVE IN CHRIST.  

19 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

The dead in Christ are not unbelievers…They are saints who have died..NOT UNBELIEVERS!!!

THEN YOU WILL NEED TO EXPLAIN TO GOD HOW HE USED THE WRONG WORD BECAUSE THE WORD GOD USED FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEING RAISED IS

3498. nekros ►
Strong's Concordance
nekros: dead
Original Word: νεκρός, ά, όν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: nekros
Phonetic Spelling: (nek-ros')
Definition: dead
Usage: (a) adj: dead, lifeless, subject to death, mortal, (b) noun: a dead body, a corpse.
HELPS Word-studies
3498 nekrós (an adjective, derived from nekys, "a corpse, a dead body") – dead; literally, "what lacks life"; dead; (figuratively) not able to respond to impulses, or perform functions ("unable, ineffective, dead, powerless," L & N, 1, 74.28); unresponsive to life-giving influences (opportunities); inoperative to the things of God.

3498 /nekrós ("corpse-like") is used as a noun in certain contexts ("the dead"), especially when accompanied by the Greek definite article. The phrase, ek nekron ("from the dead"), lacks the Greek article to give the sense "from what is of death."

I am sorry you don't get it.  There ISN'T ANYTHING you can write or think or say or believe or wish or pray 

THAT WILL CHANGE THIS FACT.     

EITHER BELIEVE IT OR CHOSE NOT TO.  

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

9 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

1 Cor 15:23 says "those who belong to Him".  So, just who does "belong to Him"?  Can you honestly claim that there are saved people who don't?

When the Lord comes for the Church........those that are Christs at His coming are raptured. When the Lord returns at the 6th seal, He comes for the seed of the woman, Israel, who now are believers. Christ turns His attention to the Jews when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. When He comes at the 6th seal, they that are Christs at His coming are raptured.

9 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Where is thJesere clear evidence of this, that the 6th seal is the second coming?  That would mean Jesus would come DURING the Tribulation, which isn't possible.

Heb 928 refutes that.  so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Can you prove that this verse isn't about the second advent?  I know you can't.

And this verse proves that Jesus comes to earth only twice, which are the 2 advents.

I already proved that the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal.

Bold print and all, you missed it?????????????????????????????????????????????????

23 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

When Christ returns, there will be those who have the mark of the beast, and those who have endured to the end.  

The DEAD IN CHRIST as in baptized unto His death made new creatures HAVE ALREADY RISEN  as Jesus died and rose again, EVEN SO THEM and they are coming back with Him.  SO those are not the DEAD in Christ.  

The dead in Christ NEVER GO to the place of the dead.  The DEAD bury their DEAD, the living go to heaven.  

So ANY AND EVERY DEAD THAT IS RAISED UP IS RAISED UP BECAUSE THEY DID NOT FOLLOW HIM AND DID NOT RETURN WITH HIM.  

While the Alive and Remaining ARE CHANGED.  

How is it possible for someone who is dead and unjust to be raised up TO IMMORTALITY?  

3I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Do you believe everyone will bow while still in hell?  

And how are the DEAD that stand at the GWTJ supposed to get their names in the book of life BY THEIR WORKS if they weren't raised up from the dead to do so?  Are they going to be working IN HELL?   Or will they be the NATIONS that come to worship every year, the nations that will be ruled and reigned over?   The nations we will be priests to?  

OR WILL WE BE GOING TO HELL TO DO THESE DUTIES?  

10 hours ago, The Light said:

Were old testament saints in Christ?

yes

• Thumbs Up 1