• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings All,

I pray you test the words of Zhav very carefully. There appears to be a lot of imagination mixed with "some" scripture. I am always alerted by the Lord to:

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

So be good Bereans and search the scripture to see if what is said is of God.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

xyz

Huh? What am I missing here?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I'm still waiting to see what I'm missing here!!! :rofl:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Just two questions for now . . . if your conjecture is true, question one, why is the Biblical chronological order for the Marrage of the Lamb after the destruction of the beast, whore, yes, spiritual Babylon? Remember, the rising of the beast and his destruction begins in chapter 13 and concludes in 18 . . .

Does not Jewish marriage tradition have the Bridegroom and the Bride off in the marriage chamber for 7 days after the ceremony? Then, after 7 days the Bridegroom presents the Bride to the guests (that have been waiting outside the chamber all along?

I see a tremendous parallel between the 7 days in the marriage chamber and the 7 year period, known as the 70th week of Daniel, where God deals with Israel.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

This generation

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled [Matt. 24:34].

The word

Guest dustycanvas

In the old testament the Jewish people were the "chosen people" and

the Jewish laws and traditions were the way things were done. But in the New Testament the "chosen people" are those who are "called" (that being anyone who sees their need for God and complies with the plan of salvation). The death.burial and ressurection linked the bridge for all to be able to come before Him. The "veil was rent in two". From that time forward the way we came to God and the way of salvation was changed. We are no longer bound by Moses' law and by Jewish tradition. Saying that...I can appreciate your connecting the Jewish tradition with end time teaching but, it really doesn't have much relavancy. (I say this with respect, Im not trying to be disrespectful) So, linking the two isn't possible.

Sabrina :huh:

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

In the old testament the Jewish people were the "chosen people" and

the Jewish laws and traditions were the way things were done. But in the New Testament the "chosen people" are those who are "called" (that being anyone who sees their need for God and complies with the plan of salvation). The death.burial and ressurection linked the bridge for all to be able to come before Him. The "veil was rent in two". From that time forward the way we came to God and the way of salvation was changed. We are no longer bound by Moses' law and by Jewish tradition. Saying that...I can appreciate your connecting the Jewish tradition with end time teaching but, it really doesn't have much relavancy. (I say this with respect, Im not trying to be disrespectful) So, linking the two isn't possible.

I see your point. However, you are not entirely correct.

(For one thing, the "veil being rent in two" was symbolic of Christ allowing man to enter directly into the presence of God, based on the JEWISH TRADITION stating that the veil separated people in the Temple from His presence in the Holy of Holies. A shadow, a type, a symbol. See what I mean?)

God said through His Word, in the NEW TESTAMENT, that all the feasts and holidays He gave the Jews were shadows and types, and that Christ is the substance of each. Christ Himself told the Pharisees that it was He of whom Moses wrote, and even went through a whole exposition of Himself in the OT with two of His disciples after His resurrection.

No, we are no longer responsible for the Jewish laws or obligated to observe the Jewish feasts and tradiditons. But God didn't give them out of caprice and for no reason. He had a purpose for each.

I cannot know exactly what God's purposes for them were. I do not claim to know for sure that the feasts or traditions tie in with the endtimes. But I do know the following:

Jesus compared Himself to a bridegroom and the saints to a bride. He even compared several attributes of His actual second coming to traditions of the Jewish wedding.

Furthermore, the symbolism involved in the Jewish feasts matches astoundingly various epochs in the revealed plan of our Lord. Note the connection between the three spring festivals of Passover, Firstfruits, and Pentecost and the Crucifixion, the Burial and Resurrection, and Pentecost.

Now note the connection between the three spring festivals of Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles and the Rapture, salvation of the Jewish remnant, and return of the Lord. (Interestingly enough, Trumpets is followed by a period of repentance and cleansing known as the "Days of Awe"... Rapture followed by Tribulation?)

I am only in the beginning stages of this study myself, so I would suggest looking for better versed references if you are interested in a more in-depth explanation. I will try to find you a good link. :rofl:

Hope this helps!

All the love I have in Christ,

and I know He's coming quickly,

NF