IGNORED

Gaza Strip Pullout

wordsower

Guest shiloh357
Color me stupid here, but how much land exactly do the Palestinians plan on occupying? I know about Gaza. What about the West Bank? Are they going to take all of it, including Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Jericho?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're not stupid the Palestinian Authority and the rest of the terror groups in the region consider the nation of Israel to be an illegal occupation. They seek the entire dismantlement of Israel.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they aren't happy and do not want the possesion of Reuben, Gad and Mannasseh that they were given decades ago, and they will not be happy until Satan sits in the throne of G-d totally. It is not the land they want, it is Jerusalem, that is the prize and they will not rest until they have it. And why? because they serve another god, the one who wants to be G-d , and will exult himself on the only place in the whole world that counts, on the Holy mountain.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Mebbe you should check out the video found here, CFS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much! That was very moving. We are just so blessed here in America. Can you imagine a whole city in the USA being evacuated and people not being allowed to return to their homes or businesses or churches?

We know God is in control and he is allowing this for a purpose. He wants the Jewish people to accept Jesus as the Messiah and all through Biblical history God used other countries to attack the Jews as a means of God's divine judgment to get his chosen people to return to him and to stop worshiping other gods. Perhaps this needs to happen this way to get the attention of the Jewish nation, to get them to call on God in their distress, so that God can reveal himself to them and they can be saved through Jesus Christ and receive eternal life.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Perhaps . . . but what the Jewish people really need is for Christians to show them the real Jesus - not the Jesus used to murder them.

Guest shiloh357
Mebbe you should check out the video found here, CFS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much! That was very moving. We are just so blessed here in America. Can you imagine a whole city in the USA being evacuated and people not being allowed to return to their homes or businesses or churches?

We know God is in control and he is allowing this for a purpose. He wants the Jewish people to accept Jesus as the Messiah and all through Biblical history God used other countries to attack the Jews as a means of God's divine judgment to get his chosen people to return to him and to stop worshiping other gods. Perhaps this needs to happen this way to get the attention of the Jewish nation, to get them to call on God in their distress, so that God can reveal himself to them and they can be saved through Jesus Christ and receive eternal life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, because God has already judged them. They have already paid double for their sins.

The Bible says that is it is the goodness of God that leads man to repentance. God does not judge in order to bring repentance. God calls for repentance in order for His people escape judgement. When judgement falls, repentance is no longer effecacious. Not every evil that happens to the Jewish people is judgement.

How is blowing up babies on buses in and grocery stores supposed to make the Jewish people suddenly wake and say realize the Jesus is the Messiah? How does a terrorist sneaking into an Jewish village and stabbing an old woman in her sleep reveal the truth of the gospel to her grieving family? How does betraying your own fellow Jew by taking everything he and father and grandfather sweated and endured danger to build, away from him and giving it to his sworn enemy reveal the loving heart of the Father? I get so tired of people implying that somehow all of this is happening because of Jewish rejection of the gospel. It implies that they deserve what they are getting. It iimplies that ultimately it is the Jews' fault. It seems that even when it is someone else who carries out evil against the Jews, people always find a way to blame it on us. We are not only blamed for the evil that Gentiles carry out against each other, but somehow we are also at fault for Gentiles and the evil they perpetrate against us.

All of this is happening because of evil men and their evil plans. It is the result of evil men not honoring God's covenant with Israel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Perhaps . . . but what the Jewish people really need is for Christians to show them the real Jesus - not the Jesus used to murder them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could go for that.... :laugh:

But don't trust those Pharasees... not then, not now, not ever.... they didn't go away, but like then are not a representation of the whole people.

se

Color me stupid here, but how much land exactly do the Palestinians plan on occupying? I know about Gaza. What about the West Bank? Are they going to take all of it, including Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Jericho?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're not stupid the Palestinian Authority and the rest of the terror groups in the region consider the nation of Israel to be an illegal occupation. They seek the entire dismantlement of Israel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then, where is Israel supposed to go? What happened to the Promised Land? And, why is Sharon expelling his own people? Does he really think this will bring peace?

Yes, they aren't happy and do not want the possesion of Reuben, Gad and Mannasseh that they were given decades ago, and they will not be happy until Satan sits in the throne of G-d totally. It is not the land they want, it is Jerusalem, that is the prize and they will not rest until they have it. And why? because they serve another god, the one who wants to be G-d , and will exult himself on the only place in the whole world that counts, on the Holy mountain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I see this the same way. I see this as preparation for the rise of the antichrist.

I was praying about this and the Lord gave me a couple of verses that have to do with his death and such, but I think they apply generally here. Basically what they say is that God is Sovereign and that some things must happen a certain way in order for prophecy to be fulfilled. I mean, if the antichrist is going to sit on the Holy mountain and proclaim himself to be God, then this is just another step towards that and must take place.

"But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?

Guest shiloh357

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then, where is Israel supposed to go? What happened to the Promised Land? And, why is Sharon expelling his own people? Does he really think this will bring peace?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Palestinians don't really care where the Jews go, as long as they don't have a nation in the Middle East. According to the former UN Gen. Sec. Butros Burtro Gali, the Jews in the Middle East should assimilate into the Arab world, and identify with the Arabs countries they inhabit (in other words convert to Islam).

From Sharon's perspective, he is disengaging from the Palestinians since the PA has proven themselves to be an untrustworthy partner for peace, and there is NO WAY Israel is going to open up negotiations with Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other wastes of human life who perpetrate terrorism.

Sharon is going to build a fence around the Gaza Israel border, and there will be NO passage for Palestinians. Since the Palestinians refused to make legitimate peace with Israel, they will no longer be able to work in Israel per this disengagement. It will have a devestating effect on Palestinian life, they are cut off from Israel altogether, and it will be up to Mahmoud Abbas to care and provide for those who have lost work due to the disengagement (like that is ever going to happen.)

It will be this loss of revenue, that will in part lead to more violence against Israel, so I don't see this as bringing peace at all. What Sharon SHOUlD have done, was bring the hammer down on the terrorist groups in Israel and make Gaza and the WB secure from the terrorist element.

Ezekiel 7:23-26

"Prepare chains, because the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence. I will bring the most wicked of the nations to take possession of their houses; I will put an end to the pride of the mighty, and their sanctuaries will be desecrated. 25 When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will be none. Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will try to get a vision from the prophet; the teaching of the law by the priest will be lost, as will the counsel of the elders.

Tell me this doesn't sound like today in age!  :blink:

"The land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence. The most wicked of the nations to take possession of their houses," The Jews "sanctuaries will be desecrated," and "When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will be none. Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trinity,

I believe what is happening over there is fulfillment of prophecy and that it is all leading up to the rise of the antichrist to power. This scripture you have shared sounds like it could be a possible prophecy concerning what is going on over there now.

I feel for the people there, but I believe God is preparing them for these final days when they will turn back to him and will accept Jesus as their Messiah.

It is interesting that you quoted from Ezekiel 7, because I believe that is an end times prophecy and one that the Lord has given me recently to say that is what is happening now. Here it is in context:

"The word of the LORD came to me: 2