IGNORED

Israel in Prophesy (still future vs 1948)

dad2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, dad2 said:

Let me guess all the water on earth turned to blood then also, and all trees were burned up, and the antichrist ruled, and all the stars went out as well as the sun? Ha

The air force in Israel does not give them peace! Total canard. Having a small percentage of Jews convert to Jesus is not 'all Israel shall be saved'! 

The Wrath of God is still to come.  None of those signs have yet to take place followed by the Second Coming.   Only a portion of  like Daniel, Matthew 24 have taken place.   That leaves the rest of Daniel, like Chapter 7, leaves the other portions of Matthew 24, still leaves Thessalonians where Paul tells us WE ((((REMAIN)))) until the Coming of the Lord (Second Coming), still leaves all of Revelations 16 to take place, Armageddon still has to happen, Great White throne Judgement has yet to take place.   Many things are still on the table of Prophecy left to fulfill.

Edited by AandW_Rootbeer
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

52 minutes ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

The Wrath of God is still to come.  None of those signs have yet to take place followed by the Second Coming.   Only a portion of  like Daniel, Matthew 24 have taken place.   That leaves the rest of Daniel, like Chapter 7, leaves the other portions of Matthew 24, still leaves Thessalonians where Paul tells us WE ((((REMAIN)))) until the Coming of the Lord (Second Coming), still leaves all of Revelations 16 to take place, Armageddon still has to happen, Great White throne Judgement has yet to take place.   Many thing still on the table of Prophecy left to fulfill.

Right, such as the return of Jews sent by God to Israel. Why do some people claim that already happened in 1948?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

On 7/26/2021 at 12:09 AM, dad2 said:

Yes it is prophesy and also still in the future. It is part of the description of that last several years. That is not the time when God will bring a saved Israel back to the land! That would be, as stated several times here already, AFTER the vengeance. All we need to do is remember the proper times involved in the prophesy. In this case the particular prophesies about when God brings Israel back. I have heard people (most recently Jack Hibbs & co and jean Merkel etc) talking about how God brought His people back there is 1948 and now they are in safety, peace, desert blooming like a rose etc etc etc. Furthermore they make this issue a big deal and a priority. When I wrote them asking about it, I got no reply. So I raised the issue here to see if someone could mount a real biblical case or not. So far..no.

First, you need to define what your meaning of "bring back" is.  I saw it as when they began to return to their homeland, not turn back to God, which you apparently are talking about.  That will happen when they hear the witnessing of the 144,000.  Clarity is key when you are speaking specifics.  As for them as a nation, yes, they are "blooming". 

49 minutes ago, OneLight said:

First, you need to define what your meaning of "bring back" is.  I saw it as when they began to return to their homeland, not turn back to God, which you apparently are talking about.  That will happen when they hear the witnessing of the 144,000.  Clarity is key when you are speaking specifics.  As for them as a nation, yes, they are "blooming". 

When God brings them back is what I am talking about. That is after the vengeance. When they hear the 144000 not all of Israel will listen apparently. When the SEE Him whom they have pierced, then shall they mourn as for an only son and finally repent. Then God wipes out their enemies. Then He brings them back where they will be safe and the desert will really really blossom. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

9 hours ago, dad2 said:

Right, such as the return of Jews sent by God to Israel. Why do some people claim that already happened in 1948?

Theoretically, Jews since 1948 have been relocating back to their homeland.   Roughly 3 to 4 million Jews have relocated back to their homeland since 1948.   I think the proper conclusion is that in 1948, God, restored Israel as a recognized State and Nation.   Since that restoration, over 3 million plus Jews have relocated back to their homeland.   But the fact of the matter is, that it was God Almighty Himself, who restored Israel in 1948.   After that, Israel's population has increased every year since by relocating Jews.   How that is to be viewed is indeed debatable.

9 hours ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

Theoretically, Jews since 1948 have been relocating back to their homeland.   Roughly 3 to 4 million Jews have relocated back to their homeland since 1948. 

And many millions moved to Florida, and elsewhere also. God knew they would. That is not the time after the vengeance when He brings them back and destroys their enemies after the repent. That should be obvious. It is astounding to me that God knew they would get a country by the end time. How else could they be invaded and etc etc? Don't confuse that with the time when, after the Tribulation, and after they repent, God moves to restore them big time and in reality. Right now all we have is basically a secular nation there with a population that is probably no more Christian than their neighbors! For those who claim God already brought them back, and that the desert is now blooming like a rose, and that they are now in peace, and that we believers should support Israel etc. etc. I would ask if you really think one side is  so righteous and good over the other side over there? I cannot blame God for how Israel has treated their neighbors, sorry.

I think the proper conclusion is that in 1948, God, restored Israel as a recognized State and Nation. 

Says who? God did not bring them back yet, why blame Him? He knew it would happen, yes. He will save them when the time comes, yes. He will rule the world from Jerusalem, and return to earth on that mount of Olives there, yes. He will bring them back to that land one day and wipe out all enemies, yes. That day is not before they repent and so by what authority do you claim God restored Israel in 1948?

Since that restoration, over 3 million plus Jews have relocated back to their homeland.   But the fact of the matter is, that it was God Almighty Himself, who restored Israel in 1948. 

Says...who?? The bible says when and how GOD will restore them and that is in the future and after they get saved. Until then, they have violently set up a secular nation there and all the resulting wars are prophesied. That does NOT mean God restored them. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

12 hours ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

Theoretically, Jews since 1948 have been relocating back to their homeland.   Roughly 3 to 4 million Jews have relocated back to their homeland since 1948.   I think the proper conclusion is that in 1948, God, restored Israel as a recognized State and Nation.   Since that restoration, over 3 million plus Jews have relocated back to their homeland.   But the fact of the matter is, that it was God Almighty Himself, who restored Israel in 1948.   After that, Israel's population has increased every year since by relocating Jews.   How that is to be viewed is indeed debatable.

The restoration of Israel cannot be completed until the city of Jerusalem is under the complete military control of the people of Israel, Lk 21:24.

That happened in 1967. 

------

The 2 witnesses are the people of Israel who carry the Law and the Prophets, and not 2 individuals.

The time of the sackcloth, outside the city, ended in 1967. The 2 witnesses are now the people of Israel in control of Jerusalem, showing that the prophecies of Jesus and the Bible are true.

That is why people hate them and are trying to destroy them, they are witnesses to the Law and the Prophets, Jesus, and the saving power of the gospel.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Wow! I have a hard time understanding prophecy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, dad2 said:

In all the major parts of the bible I read about when God brings Israel back, it seems to still be the future. For example I don't think we could say they are at peace and safe now.

My thoughts: Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

This prophecy was fulfilled May 14, 1948. In 1948 Israel was just a sliver of land, they did not have control of the mountains spoken about: Ezekiel 36:8 (KJV) But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.

Israel didn't even have possession and control over Jerusalem. In the 1967 war [six day war], Israel took possession and expanded its borders, to include "the mountains." And also finally regained possession and control over Jerusalem. The second prophecy has been fulfilled.

The gathering of the peoples from the North; South; East and West has already occurred. Briefly, the majority of Israeli Jews are Russian Jews, that fled the North {Russia]. Remember the massive Israeli airlift of Ethiopian Jews back to their homeland? 

We see anti-Semitism heating up globally, in France, Russia and Europe, now the US. abandonment of Israel with this anti-Semitic Jew hating administration. Jews are and will be fleeing back to their homeland in groves, when this persecution speeds up.

Is Israel living in peace and safety presently? Good question, I've pondered it myself. They have a high tech 400+ mile security fence [and expanding] protecting their borders from terrorists. They have 100.000+ rockets pointed at them. How could they be living in peace and security I've asked myself?

An Israeli citizen, Israeli military officer, the very last Mayor of Jericho, and excellent Bible teacher, named Amir Tsarfatti, claims they have never felt more safe and secure. I won't get into their global leading technologies, military strength and intelligence service {Mossad].

Ezekiel 38:11 (KJV) And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Without walls, bars and gates; is not talking about national borders, but their cities. Back in the day all their cities we protected by these means, not so today.  

Looking at the view of the preceding, opened my eyes and makes a lot of sense to me now. But, as always, it's just an opinion, and everyone has one, or two, or three...

23 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

My thoughts: Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

This prophecy was fulfilled May 14, 1948. In 1948 Israel was just a sliver of land, they did not have control of the mountains spoken about: Ezekiel 36:8 (KJV) But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.

Canada became a nation in 1867 one day, does that mean they are a fulfillment also? The time of birth pains is yet to come so that verse says AFTER that also!!

Israel didn't even have possession and control over Jerusalem. In the 1967 war [six day war], Israel took possession and expanded its borders, to include "the mountains." And also finally regained possession and control over Jerusalem. The second prophecy has been fulfilled.

Some control, they can't even so much as pray in the holy place! The mountains does not say anything about which mountains. Once God brings them back after the tribulation they will control all the mountains!

The gathering of the peoples from the North; South; East and West has already occurred. Briefly, the majority of Israeli Jews are Russian Jews, that fled the North {Russia]. Remember the massive Israeli airlift of Ethiopian Jews back to their homeland? 

People gather all the time. The issue is when GOD brings them back. That is not until after they get saved. Period.

We see anti-Semitism heating up globally, in France, Russia and Europe, now the US. abandonment of Israel with this anti-Semitic Jew hating administration. Jews are and will be fleeing back to their homeland in groves, when this persecution speeds up.

That is a signature of the end times. It will get a lot lot lot lot lot worse before the end. That is not a sign that God restored them! When He does, no one will utter a word against His people. Now most of the world utters plenty!

Is Israel living in peace and safety presently? Good question, I've pondered it myself. They have a high tech 400+ mile security fence [and expanding] protecting their borders from terrorists. They have 100.000+ rockets pointed at them. How could they be living in peace and security I've asked myself?

An Israeli citizen, Israeli military officer, the very last Mayor of Jericho, and excellent Bible teacher, named Amir Tsarfatti, claims they have never felt more safe and secure. I won't get into their global leading technologies, military strength and intelligence service {Mossad].

I know. I listened to him and Hibbs. I like a lot of what they say, but they are hung up on that false 'already gathered back by God' nonsense. If they feel safe they are DELUSIONAL! They are a war zone with unrelenting rockets, wars, threats, etc etc etc. 

Ezekiel 38:11 (KJV) And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Without walls, bars and gates; is not talking about national borders, but their cities. Back in the day all their cities we protected by these means, not so today.  

The AntiChrist will naturally seek the weakest spot to attack Israel. That in no way means that God has brought them back and is protecting them!