IGNORED

It's Going to Get MORE & MORE Difficult to Live a Normal Life....

Tammy Roesch

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/09/1960

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

Unfortunately the virus keeps mutating as virus' do . So WHICH vaccine ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, Tammy Roesch said:

I'll count on my immune-system that God gave me :)

I'll count on that, or jelly beans, or anything except the federal government run by liberals to have my best interest at heart

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

I'll count on my immune-system that God gave me :)

Me too :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  537
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

@Tammy Roesch

I remember when they past the law that I had to wear a helmet to ride my motorcycle, and then they passed a law that kids and adults have to wear a bicycle helmet where I live, and remember when they passed a law that we all had to wear seatbelts.. Click-it-or-ticket.

We've been told what to do by the Gov. for as long as I can remember.

Why the big deal now over a stupid shot or two.

Titus 3:1
"Remind them to be subject to rulers, to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good deed."

I keep hearing people say, no Govt. is going to tell me what to do.

Maybe they should move somewhere else where the govt. doesn't care if they live or die, and maybe they would appreciate what this gov. does, and allows us to worship freely ta boot.

Romans 14:8, "If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

Just me guys. I'll probably get an earful, but I love my imperfect country a lot.

Arrabon

Edited by Arrabon
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1
  • Oy Vey! 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

I just got off the phone with my husband. He is working in different states this summer. He said that at the plant he is visiting this month, the entire maintenance department has come down with the new variant. They have all been required to be masked and vaxxed to come to work.

Edited by Ozarkbound
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/09/1960

16 hours ago, Arrabon said:

@Tammy Roesch

I remember when they past the law that I had to wear a helmet to ride my motorcycle, and then they passed a law that kids and adults have to wear a bicycle helmet where I live, and remember when they passed a law that we all had to wear seatbelts.. Click-it-or-ticket.

We've been told what to do by the Gov. for as long as I can remember.

Why the big deal now over a stupid shot or two.

Titus 3:1
"Remind them to be subject to rulers, to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good deed."

I keep hearing people say, no Govt. is going to tell me what to do.

Maybe they should move somewhere else where the govt. doesn't care if they live or die, and maybe they would appreciate what this gov. does, and allows us to worship freely ta boot.

Romans 14:8, "If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

Just me guys. I'll probably get an earful, but I love my imperfect country a lot.

Arrabon

Not taking the vaccine has nothing to do with loving my Country, as I see it, Arrabon.  I'm very patriotic.  I am really surprised at your post. 

I'm sorry, but THIS GOVERNMENT that we have RIGHT NOW doesn't care whether you live or die. If they did, they would stop ALCOHOL and CIGARETTES from being sold, as there is no one in the world who thinks those are healthy, EVERYONE knows they cause the deaths of millions.  There are alot of things they would do differently if they really cared about Americans.  FORCING people to get a shot that has already KILLED over 10,000 people (just the shot, not the disease) is MIND BOGGLING. But there is so much $$$ to be made on this vaccine, that they don't care how many people die.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  537
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

4 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

I am really surprised at your post. 

@Tammy Roesch

You and I have become great friends here on the forum Tammy, as well as great brother and sister in the lord, but friends and Christians do at times express their own opinions, and sometimes disagree.

There was a time "many moons ago" when opinions were respected, and friendships weren't predicated on always agreeing.

I still live in that mindset, as I think it was, and is, a healthy way to live and love.

For me, our friendship hasn't changed one bit. I still love you in the lord, and respect your opinions greatly.

I like that you speak your mind, and are very strong in your faith, and strong in your opinions about how you should live your life, but to me if friends are really friends, they will give each other their honest opinions. 

Don't be so sure that your always so right about everything Tammy, leave a little room for loving opinions that might help you grow and change, as we are all imperfect human beings, just like me, especially :thumbsup::th_wave:.

God bless you for being here, and what you bring to this forum.

Your loving brother in the Lord - Arrabon

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  482
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,586
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

Not taking the vaccine has nothing to do with loving my Country, as I see it, Arrabon.  I'm very patriotic.  I am really surprised at your post. 

I'm sorry, but THIS GOVERNMENT that we have RIGHT NOW doesn't care whether you live or die. If they did, they would stop ALCOHOL and CIGARETTES from being sold, as there is no one in the world who thinks those are healthy, EVERYONE knows they cause the deaths of millions.  There are alot of things they would do differently if they really cared about Americans.  FORCING people to get a shot that has already KILLED over 10,000 people (just the shot, not the disease) is MIND BOGGLING. But there is so much $$$ to be made on this vaccine, that they don't care how many people die.

Its not about money. This is for real.