LittleMan123

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

A member PMed me and told me that nonbelievers get shadow banned. I've got no problem starting another thread to explain to you what arguments convinced me that God does not exist, but, first, tell me, will I be shadow banned?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 9/5/2021 at 3:50 PM, LittleMan123 said:

The thing is, without the link, the OP sounds as if I had just woken up one morning and decided to stop believing.

"Then Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you also want to go away? But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life."

If Christ is so real.. hmm ask Him. Seen read so many over the world ask this from their heart if your so real please prove it. Hes God... He won't get mad...He can take it. None of us found Him. Seen to much.. I would have to lie to say God is not real. From the start is from the back of the Church with a friend seeing this woman up front being prayed for screaming shouting crying. The friend says "see all the people here? About 1/2 came with her she WAS blind". One of so many. 

And atheist.. there is no such thing now as wrong or right.. this is it.. this life is all there ever will be..hmm ever talk to a Doctor? There is as of right now SO many things about the Human body Doctors can not explain.. things that can not just randomly happen. As one Christian rapper once said NF "oh lord"

"it's easy to blame God but harder to fix things We look in the sky like, "why ain't You listening?" Watching the news in our living rooms on the big screens. And talking 'bout "if God's really real, then where is He?" You see the same God that you saying might not even exist Becomes real to us, but only when we dying in bed When ya healthy it's like, we don't really care for Him then Leave me alone God, I'll call you when I need you again Which is funny, everyone will sleep in the pews Then blame God for our problems like He sleeping on you. We turn our backs on Him, what do you expect Him to do? It's hard to answer prayers when nobody's praying to you. I look around at this world we walk on It's a smack in the face, don't ever tell me there's no God And if there isn't then what are we here for? And what are y'all doing down there? I don't know Lord

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  579
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, LittleMan123 said:

A member PMed me and told me that nonbelievers get shadow banned. I've got no problem starting another thread to explain to you what arguments convinced me that God does not exist, but, first, tell me, will I be shadow banned?

I took a look at your historical posts and what I am wondering about is the validity of even believing yourself to have been a Christian at all. You are a Roman Catholic it seems and whist that of itself would not remove you from having a real faith into Christ - your posts are frankly bizarre. You wanted to post a link to a book that you wrote about a demon taking on the form of a woman and then seducing a priest. Are you kidding? That was almost a year ago and now in-between times you have become an atheist. 

Having read your post here in the opening post I was somewhat sensitive to the possibility that you may be going through a genuine crisis. Well actually you are going through a crisis but then writing a book about a demon becoming a woman and then seducing a priest is hardly a good place to find God or peace. So let's get straight to the point then. Do you want to talk about why you are in such a mess - or do you just want some love? I like plain talk - many protestants don't like plain speech and usually resort to some sort of inexplicable pillow talk to get out of having to confess to being a whore - even though they claim that they do - when it comes down to it I just point to the stations of the cross and say kneel and they break into a fervent sweat. Me! I just smile. So lets talk!

Edited by Kelly2363

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

@LittleMan123

And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek him.

Hebrews 11:6

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  537
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

On 9/5/2021 at 8:52 AM, LittleMan123 said:

If anyone thinks I'm wrong, feel free to convince me otherwise.

@LittleMan123

I am so glad you came out with your emotional painful feelings here, and shared them with us.

Sharing what you have takes courage and I applaud you you for your strength to share what your life is about  right now.

Many of us in our hour of disalusionment and anguish in emotional pain, question God's existence in our desperate time of need.

I have too, several times. It's a normal part for some, of the process of growth.

People don't share these kind of thoughts, without a need to feel relief from what their Going through, and I will pray that God gives you relief.

With all His heart he loves you, and wants to help you get past this stage in your life so you can have that Joy in your life, He brings to us all, and you have experienced to.

God bless you, as you work through this difficult time in your life.

We all love you in Christ, and want your best, and will be praying for you with all our hearts.

My name is Arrabon.

Edited by Arrabon
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

15 hours ago, Kelly2363 said:

I took a look at your historical posts and what I am wondering about is the validity of even believing yourself to have been a Christian at all. You are a Roman Catholic it seems and whist that of itself would not remove you from having a real faith into Christ - your posts are frankly bizarre. You wanted to post a link to a book that you wrote about a demon taking on the form of a woman and then seducing a priest. Are you kidding? That was almost a year ago and now in-between times you have become an atheist. 

Having read your post here in the opening post I was somewhat sensitive to the possibility that you may be going through a genuine crisis. Well actually you are going through a crisis but then writing a book about a demon becoming a woman and then seducing a priest is hardly a good place to find God or peace. So let's get straight to the point then. Do you want to talk about why you are in such a mess - or do you just want some love? I like plain talk - many protestants don't like plain speech and usually resort to some sort of inexplicable pillow talk to get out of having to confess to being a whore - even though they claim that they do - when it comes down to it I just point to the stations of the cross and say kneel and they break into a fervent sweat. Me! I just smile. So lets talk!

Yes, I published a novel about a demon seducing a priest (BTW, PM me if you want the link), but what does that have to do with anything? Unless you think that writing certain kinds of fiction is a sin.

I don't recall ever saying I was a Roman Catholic. The truth is that, even when I believed in God, I was not a Christian. I considered myself a religionless theist or something.

But anyway the question of this thread is not whether Christianity is real. It is whether God exists at all.

55 minutes ago, Josheb said:

I am curious: how do you KNOW everything will end in in your grave? 

Science. It is proven that parts of the brain handle reasoning, emotional responses, memory retention etc. Consciousness is more or less a series of synapses and electric signals exchanged through the nervous system. So I put two and two together. When the brain is over, existence is over.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

6 minutes ago, LittleMan123 said:

But anyway the question of this thread is not whether Christianity is real. It is whether God exists at all.

My thoughts on the matter: Everything has a cause. If you wound time backwards through the aeons you find progressively fewer causes until eventually you find just one cause. This single cause - this singularity, if you will - is what we call God.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  579
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  2

37 minutes ago, LittleMan123 said:

Yes, I published a novel about a demon seducing a priest (BTW, PM me if you want the link), but what does that have to do with anything? Unless you think that writing certain kinds of fiction is a sin.

I don't recall ever saying I was a Roman Catholic. The truth is that, even when I believed in God, I was not a Christian. I considered myself a religionless theist or something.

You didn't say you were a Roman Catholic - that was my impression of you and not a claim made by you. But it would seem that you are Ok anyway. No need for me to concern myself too much here. Thanks for replying. Have a great day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,240
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

2 hours ago, LittleMan123 said:

The Lord does indeed exist. Heaven is His throne and all of creation is His footstool. Questions?

I didn't have a religious upbringing. I never attended a church and didn't devote any thought to God; I suspected that the Lord was out there somewhere but He was beyond my capacity to know. "It's beyond me" I would say, and continue on my way.  I've shared the following before but this is the first time I've divulged certain details. 

One evening after my 26th birthday I was retiring to bed, only I couldn't sleep. I was restless on account of thoughts concerning God and these would not relent, growing stronger with each passing moment. I thought to myself, why would God regard me? I'm an idiot, a stupid man, and I have done so many terrible things!

I felt so small, like I was a child, and the weight bearing down upon me was so great that I started weeping. I heard His voice calling out, saying,

Come to Me; the time has come for you to seek Me. Do not be dismayed nor afraid. 

I was stunned senseless. The Lord spoke again, saying,

You are the work of My hand, set aside for My purpose before you were born. Cast your burdens upon Me for I am strong; there is nothing too great for the Lord who conceived of you. If you will draw near and heed My words, then I shall make the way straight before you, sending you to one I approve; he will teach you of Me.

Yes, the Lord is real.   

• Thumbs Up 1