Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  481
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  9

I am starting to believe covid is one of the signs the lord is near and ready to show himself. It says every eye will see him. They say in the next few months covid is going to get alot worse . I believe covid came from the evil spirits that fell away with satan. Working through the lab in wuhan. How evil is it to mess with virus and make it stronger and more deadly on purpose. We know who inspired this. Satan knows his time is short. He wants to wipe the gospel out. I believe we have to be ready like the wise virgins jesus told about. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  1

A lot lot more bad things and events are going to happen and come upon the whole world yet. Pestilence is just one calamity.

Luke 21:10  Then said he [Jesus] to them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; 
11  and great earthquakes shall be, and in diverse places famines and pestilences; and terrors shall be and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21:25  And signs shall be in sun and moon and stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, in perplexity for the roaring of sea and billow; 
26  men fainting for fear, and expectation of the things coming on the inhabited earth; for the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. 
27  And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 
28  But when these things begin to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads; because your redemption draweth nigh.

• Thumbs Up 1

Matthew 24:6  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars; see ye be not troubled: for it must come to pass; but the end is not yet. 
7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and famines shall be and earthquakes in diverse places. 
 But all these are the beginning of travails. [pangs or pains of childbirth]

24:20  And pray that your flight be not in winter, neither on a sabbath: 
21  for then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been from the world’s beginning until now, no, nor ever shall be. 
22  And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

24:29  But straightway after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 
30  and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of the heaven with power and great glory. 
31  And he shall send forth his angels with a great trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the heavens’ ends unto their ends. 

Edited by Waggles

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

More vaccines = more infections. Some virologists say the vaccines create variants. Isreal is one of the most vaccinated countries yet I read a headline saying it's the world's covid hot-spot. 

The minister on NTEB said the virus was engineered for the vaccine. The vaccine is the precursor to the future mark of the beast, which only the KJV says it is IN the hand or forehead. 

They don't care that the vaccine has killed thousands and disabled or disfigured many others. Many of us don't have long to decide if we take it risking the above or not taking it sacrificing our jobs, income, homes and cars. A quick death would be preferable. 

NTEB is only one of the places I heard Bill Gates lecture about reducing the population by 15% through vaccines and reproductive health (abortion). I only recently learned of Bill Gates Sr.'s position at Planned Parenthood and the original evil name of it.

Very, very few know or believe how deep this goes, how many rich families believe in eugenics, how all of this ties to the New World Order. Democrats and Republicans both part of it. Has anyone else seen the pic a few months after 9/11 featuring, I believe, Fauci,  Soros, Bill Gates Sr and others? Anyone seen the story,  I think on 60 minutes,  about the implanted microchip that monitors your health?

I googled the job listing here in the US about internment camps. Some say it was taken down. But yes, up to $130,000 per year. Army, National Guard, FEMA. Australia already has covid camps, do they not?

Mark 13 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.  But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.  Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Faith-Not-Fear said:

Australia already has covid camps, do they not?

News to me. Where are these camps?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,532
  • Content Per Day:  2.69

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I am starting to believe covid is one of the signs the lord is near and ready to show himself. It says every eye will see him. They say in the next few months covid is going to get alot worse . I believe covid came from the evil spirits that fell away with satan. Working through the lab in wuhan. How evil is it to mess with virus and make it stronger and more deadly on purpose. We know who inspired this. Satan knows his time is short. He wants to wipe the gospel out. I believe we have to be ready like the wise virgins jesus told about. 

Government and military weapons of war and mass destruction [nuclear; biological; chemical - NBC]; not to mention the goal(s) of liberals; environmentalists and the New World Order crowd. Global sustainability numbers can be found on United Nations websites; the Georgia Guidestones; etc. 

There's much more to this but; China's child birth policy imposed on its people. If you're watching the news, there is a global push on for population control. Even Canada is lauding and praising people who voluntarily commit to and support limiting their offspring to two. 

There is yet no clear consensus or agreement on the Wuhan virus; did it come from Wuhan; the release intentional or accident; natural or engineered. It's clear someone is lying and there is a coverup.

Talk about evil and birth control: How evil, cruel and inhumane is legalized abortion as birth control; an inconvenient unwanted appendage?

Adding to the list of grotesque horrors that is no longer hidden, but announced and public knowledge. Governments and geneticist's are producing chimeras, hybrids part human and part animal. Our own U.S. Government announced the plan and creation of "Super Soldiers"; genetically modified to enhance their senses, strength, durability, food intake, and sleep requirements. For the purpose of keeping up with enemy countries and the battlefield. 

The same announcement was made pertaining to astronauts, to withstand the radiation, harsh environment and dangers of outter space. Now we have the creation of a "Space Force." 

I have previously written and connected the dots between Genesis 6:1-4 and Luke 17:26; and it's not all about eating, drinking, marrying, building and business as usual. Those days are front and center right now.

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV) For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

These birth pains are exponentially increasing; Muslims; terrorism; Afghanistan; the middle east; Russia; China; Turkey; Iran; N. Korea; etc. America is no longer a superpower and a global police force. We have lost all credibility, dependability, trust and faith of the entire planet. Most importantly, we have abandoned Israel as a friend and ally as a nation. 

There is no doubt, the things Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24: is going to increase in frequency and intensity. With the severity and mutations, is the Covid virus following that path? 

Tick, tick, tick...

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 9/12/2021 at 4:43 AM, Waggles said:

News to me. Where are these camps?

Well outside of cities, and not near any hospitals. If I were to make a prediction, I'd say we can expect the same here in America and in Canada in the near future. I will not comment on what it being constructed right now in America, that I perceive will be used as Covid concentration camps.

Does this make any sense? Our southern border is being flooded by the hundreds of thousands. There is no control or screening for Covid, they go where they wish; there's no concern from our government, period. However:

Yet, they are doing their best to monitor who has the now required vaccination(s), and are setting up controls to monitor who has, and does not have the jabs. The implementation of Covid passports is at the front door. They are now dictating and restricting where unvaccinated people can go and do, unless you're an illegal alien. 

It's all about people control, and the establishment of the New World Order.

9/25/2021 Sprint update: Can you hear me now?

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.86

The people that lived through the bubonic plagues of the Middle Ages, or even the Spanish flu, had more reason to believe the end of the world was nigh. 

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well outside of cities, and not near any hospitals.

As an Australian living Downunder I am not aware of any "camps" for covid infected or the unvaccinated.

There are some quarantine "camps" where returning international visitors can quarantine for 14 days and take several coronavirus tests. If not infectious they leave these quarantine facilities after 14 days and go home. If infectious they wait until their swabs return a negative result and then they are released to return to their homes.

At present there is one quarantine facility or "camp" in Australia - Howard Springs near Darwin Northern Territory - all other quarantine setups for international visitors and cross border travellers stay in hotels (usually 14 days and having 3 swabs taken).

Australia is likely to reward fully vaccinated people with a "passport" to visit pubs and clubs and sports, but the anti-vaxxers will be barred from such.

In a pandemic people should simply get vaccinated.

And Christians ought to be law-abiding citizens, as vaccination against coronavirus is not a violation of the gospel nor ungodly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Waggles said:

As an Australian living Downunder I am not aware of any "camps" for covid infected or the unvaccinated.

There are some quarantine "camps" where returning international visitors can quarantine for 14 days and take several coronavirus tests. If not infectious they leave these quarantine facilities after 14 days and go home. If infectious they wait until their swabs return a negative result and then they are released to return to their homes.

At present there is one quarantine facility or "camp" in Australia - Howard Springs near Darwin Northern Territory - all other quarantine setups for international visitors and cross border travellers stay in hotels (usually 14 days and having 3 swabs taken).

Australia is likely to reward fully vaccinated people with a "passport" to visit pubs and clubs and sports, but the anti-vaxxers will be barred from such.

In a pandemic people should simply get vaccinated.

And Christians ought to be law-abiding citizens, as vaccination against coronavirus is not a violation of the gospel nor ungodly. 

Hello Waggles,

You would certainly know better than I for sure. I'd copy and paste some YouTube videos and testimonies to back up my statement, that are being constructed and their function and purpose. But I'd have to go through the process of TOS, that is too much hassle. 

From the information I am getting from media on your country, I understand there is a lot of resistance and protest with mandatory vaccine requirements and "passports?"

I believe this reported "pandemic", falls well short of the official definition of what a global pandemic is. I could go back and re-check, but I recall seeing an official Center for Disease Control [CDC] article confirming it does not meet the criteria of pandemic?

Let me ask a question about "law abiding citizens," their morals, conscience and concerns, obeying governments every dictate? How would we apply this verse?

Luke 20:25 (KJV) And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

• Thumbs Up 1