IGNORED

How to focus on God in the midst of heart break and a storm?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, BK1110 said:

For one thing, keep in mind that real love is not just an emotion. Love is a choice to act on someone's behalf. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son..." Loving means acting on the object of the love's behalf, unselfishly. When you think of your boyfriends attitudes and actions, does he love you or does he love himself?

Once you realize that he is loving himself and not you, you can begin to imagine what a life with him daily would be like. God is telling you not to cohabitate with them not just because it's sinful, but because he knows it will be even more damaging for you in the long run. 

Youre absolutely right. He showed me his colors when i needed him. I feel God in his loving nature is giving me warnings to heed. But love is patient and kind.

Edited by Figure of eighty
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 9/12/2021 at 3:19 PM, Figure of eighty said:

My situation is a bit dark and seems unchanging. God doesnt want me to be with my bf. But he seems like a way out of my situation but i know its not his will to cohabitat ...living at home has been hellish. 

I need a lot of courage to let go bc i cant see my situation changing. 

Out side looking in but... maybe close your eyes take a glance up? Yeah ya see that HUGE brilliant beautiful glorious all powerful being, spirit, you can't see Him through all that light but focus on Him. See the one to His right Christ? Ok now what is to hard for Him? The enemy.. no one better at deceiving us lying to us. Now you can come before Him because you believe in trust in have faith in the one to His right Yeshua/Jesus Christ. Now just what is to heard for Him? What problem what situation can He not turn around for the your good? Did not He say all things work together for  your good? "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God,"

He said "we KNOW" all things work together for good to those who love God. We all have free will. God cannot go against our will..WHY do you think were told to pray about everything? Now talk to Him.. then KNOW He WILL work it all out for your good! 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

On 9/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, Figure of eighty said:

he seems like a way out of my situation but i know its not [Gods] will to cohabitate

On 9/12/2021 at 10:40 PM, Figure of eighty said:

My bf has a bit of a temper ..when i asked him for things for the baby he cussed me out.  He did want to marry me but i said no bc of that. 

On 9/12/2021 at 10:40 PM, Figure of eighty said:

i dont want another guy or relationship.

Therefore you should get married to your bf.
One legal way to get married, in the USA, is to live together for 2 years then you would be considered to be common law married.

If you two have a child together you should stay together if possible, moving in together with the intention of staying together forever as a family would be o.k. Marriage is not about a ceremony but rather about a life long commitment.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562

On 9/19/2021 at 8:06 AM, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Therefore you should get married to your bf.
One legal way to get married, in the USA, is to live together for 2 years then you would be considered to be common law married.

If you two have a child together you should stay together if possible, moving in together with the intention of staying together forever as a family would be o.k. Marriage is not about a ceremony but rather about a life long commitment.

I cant. God doesnt wsnt me to. Id be unequally yoked with him. That and he told me he wouldnt marry me since i kept leaving.

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Days Won:  1

32  I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. 
33  But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, 
34  and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. 
35  I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord.   1Corinthians 7:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

7 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I cant. God doesnt wsnt me to. Id be unequally yoked with him. That and he told me he wouldnt marry me since i kept leaving.

Your in my prayers dear one, all things will work together for good for you who loves God.