• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  579
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, other one said:

The only thing I have tried to express here is that he really hasn't given up his efforts; at least not in 1979.  I don't understand why you would have such a problem with that.

I don't have a problem with that [above]. As to other things I shared or else you have now shared then I can't see that saying anything else on this OP would not be in the wisdom of God. Another time. Shalom.

Edited by Kelly2363
Added "not"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

Otherwise, I've no interest and you can tell someone else your story but please don't try to hijack the op. 

Fair enough? 

This op is about Christology, not demonology. 

Worthy is a conversation site and conversations are not always focused on a single thing.    My first post here was not to you and had nothing to do with anything you had to say until you disagreed.

This is also not a teaching site for anyone who is not part of the ministry here.  You might also keep that in mind.   but I certainly can ignore your posts if that's what you would like for me to do.   But I would also appreciate you doing the same.   When I reply to someone just keep your thoughts to yourself.

Fair enough?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  541
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Josheb said:

Right on! :thumbsup: 

Imagine you are standing in the middle of our solar system's sun. Just for a moment pretend you are able to actually stand in the middle of that burning star and survive it incinerating heat and not be adversely effected by its raw and immense power. Then come to your senses and realize your fantasy has expired and in less time then it took you to read the next word your being was eradicated from existence almost instantly. 

Or pretend you are a butterfly wafting from flower to flower enjoying each bloom's sweet nectar and out of the corner of your insect eye you see a bomb plummeting through the air toward your exact location on the ground in Hiroshima on August 6, 1945. In the instant that bomb explodes and an immense force of heat and radiation (sic) and concussion near-instantly spreads right over you as if you're not even there because within an instant you're not. Your existence has been eradicated from creation because despite the butterfly's ability to circumnavigate the globe you're powerless to withstand a nuclear explosion. 

God invented the sun and the atom. 

He is so powerful that he can makes things as powerful as a sun and an atom. 

So understand that while the Bible often speaks of conflict, of war and struggle and rebellion the truth of the matter is that no resistance to God lasts one fraction of a nanosecond longer than he permits. He has entertained the creature's foolishness by his grace and solely for His purposes. Spit wads thrown at an Abrams tank. 

Great op. 

Thanks.

Your post was very good to.  I'm gonna make a copy of it to keep. Thanks for writing that up.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

14 hours ago, other one said:

Well, I do believe that, and I'm sure you believe that, but I don't think that is Satan's belief right now.   And, thus history plays out.

"Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God."__JAG

"I'm not sure you believe that"__Other one

I DO believe that. Strongly too.

Best

JAG

``

8 hours ago, Sower said:

Amen!

So then, why do we not have on our Forum here, testimony of all those we have shared the gospel with those who have come to a saving knowledge of what Jesus Christ has done for them.

What could be more important as a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ who has received from some faithful Christian the word for Eternal salvation, to share that same good news, as a believer. I would think this would be a topic of great importance, the Great Commission.

" Have you no wish for others to be saved? Then you are not saved yourself. Be sure of that"

Charles Spurgeon.......

You quoted this part of the OP:

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church to go and make disciples of all nations will fail.

And you then said Amen under what you quoted.

Are you saying you agree with Frail Christian Pessimist, that Jesus' Great commission will fail?

Just trying to get clarification regarding what you are saying.

Thanks,

JAG

``

Edited by JAG**

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, JAG** said:

You quoted this part of the OP:

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church to go and make disciples of all nations will fail.

And you then said Amen under what you quoted.

Are you saying you agree with Frail Christian Pessimist, that Jesus' Great commission will fail?

Just trying to get clarification regarding what you are saying.

Thanks,

JAG

``

No!!

God's will, will be done!                   It is written.....

5 hours ago, Sower said:

No!!

God's will, will be done!                   It is written.....

Okay.

Thanks for the clarification.

Best.

JAG

``