• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

“In that day I will raise up David’s fallen sukkah.”

• Amos 9:11, Tree of Life Version

“‘Have you heard when Bar Nafle [the son who is fallen] will come?’ ‘Who is Bar Nafle?’ he asked. ‘Messiah,’ he answered, ‘Do you call Messiah Bar Nafle?’ ‘Even so,’ he rejoined, ‘as it is written, in that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David ha-nofeleth [that is fallen].’”

• Talmud, Sanhedrin 96b-97a

Why is the Messiah referred to as Bar Nafle, the son who is fallen? How can he be fallen, unless he was already standing? The following verse may shed light on these questions:  “Messiah will be cut off and have nothing. Then the people of a prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary” (Daniel 9:26, TLV).

This verse shows that he lived amongst his brethren; yet, he died shortly before the destruction of the second Temple. His plight is connected to the Temple; he will return to reign in Jerusalem after the Third Temple is built. The Talmud associates Messiah with the “fallen sukkah of David,” that will be restored at the beginning of the Messianic Era.

The fallen Sukkah of David also represents the actual current time of exile, when no Temple exists. Yet, the Sukkah of David will be restored, when the Temple is rebuilt, and Messiah is anointed. The Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) will be poured out upon the people at that time. Yet, even now, those who will receive Yeshua HaMoshiach, and abide in his words, will also receive guidance and consolation through the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit).

“The words of the Prophets agree, as it is written: ‘After this I will return and rebuild the fallen tabernacle of David. I will rebuild its ruins and I will restore it, so that the rest of humanity may seek the L’rd— namely all the Gentiles who are called by My name— says AD’NAI, who makes these things known from of old.’”  

– Acts 15:15-18, Tree of Life Version

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.49

30 minutes ago, Shimon said:

“In that day I will raise up David’s fallen sukkah.”

• Amos 9:11, Tree of Life Version

“‘Have you heard when Bar Nafle [the son who is fallen] will come?’ ‘Who is Bar Nafle?’ he asked. ‘Messiah,’ he answered, ‘Do you call Messiah Bar Nafle?’ ‘Even so,’ he rejoined, ‘as it is written, in that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David ha-nofeleth [that is fallen].’”

• Talmud, Sanhedrin 96b-97a

Why is the Messiah referred to as Bar Nafle, the son who is fallen? How can he be fallen, unless he was already standing? The following verse may shed light on these questions:  “Messiah will be cut off and have nothing. Then the people of a prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary” (Daniel 9:26, TLV).

This verse shows that he lived amongst his brethren; yet, he died shortly before the destruction of the second Temple. His plight is connected to the Temple; he will return to reign in Jerusalem after the Third Temple is built. The Talmud associates Messiah with the “fallen sukkah of David,” that will be restored at the beginning of the Messianic Era.

The fallen Sukkah of David also represents the actual current time of exile, when no Temple exists. Yet, the Sukkah of David will be restored, when the Temple is rebuilt, and Messiah is anointed. The Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) will be poured out upon the people at that time. Yet, even now, those who will receive Yeshua HaMoshiach, and abide in his words, will also receive guidance and consolation through the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit).

“The words of the Prophets agree, as it is written: ‘After this I will return and rebuild the fallen tabernacle of David. I will rebuild its ruins and I will restore it, so that the rest of humanity may seek the L’rd— namely all the Gentiles who are called by My name— says AD’NAI, who makes these things known from of old.’”  

Jo 2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20  Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21  But he spake of the temple of his body.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

The Body of Christ is the Third Temple ...David's fallen tabernacle raised up again with the Son of David on the throne ruling it....it's made up of living stones and built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ as the cornerstone of it.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

Luk 17:20-24

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

We need to cling tightly to this word of our Lord, because a strong delusion is coming.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

"When shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming?" - Matthew 24:3

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the L-rd, to the house of the G-d of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the L-rd from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." - Isaiah 2:2-4

On 9/20/2021 at 4:52 AM, Heleadethme said:

We need to cling tightly to this word of our Lord, because a strong delusion is coming.

Yes, there shall be "strong delusion" (2 Thess. 2:11), as prophesied, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matthew 24:24). Paul wrote, concerning the son of perdition, "the Day will not come unless the rebellion comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed" (2 Thess. 2:3, TLV).  And, Yeshua warned, “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place” (Matthew 24:15). Also mentioned, the antiChrist will break the covenant after three & one half years (Daniel 9:27).

Furthermore, Yeshua wrote, “he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved” (Matthew 24:13). This hearkens back to another adage of Daniel: “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days" (see Daniel 12:11-12). This corresponds to the second half of the tribulation, plus some additional days. At that time, there will be great persecution, until Yeshua returns to defeat Israel’s enemies at Har Megiddo; he will then reign from Jerusalem for a thousand years (Revelations 20:4). Afterwards, the new heavens and new earth, when New Jerusalem appears for all of eternity (21:1-2). 

"For when the L-RD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory."

- Psalm 102:16, KJV

Edited by Shimon