• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 hour ago, other one said:

yes, they do believe that.  Crazy as it is.  And it's because they have been told that over and over by a corrupt media.

This should give us all hope if God can use someone as corrupt as Trump is, then He can use anyone. So none of us have any excuses for not living our life in a way that brings praise, honor and Glory to our Heavenly Father. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

15 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

This should give us all hope if God can use someone as corrupt as Trump is, then He can use anyone. So none of us have any excuses for not living our life in a way that brings praise, honor and Glory to our Heavenly Father. 

Do you have personal actual knowledge of Trumps corruption?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

I think the OP meant INCITE not 'insight'.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

LOTF and MAO.      They have been trying to prove he's done something illegal ever since he came down the escalator and announced he was going to run for president.....    over six years.       It's really funny how you report him to be so corrupt when just about half the people in the US and in several other governments have made up stories and lies about him that have been proven to be outright lies to keep him out of power so he can't mess with the uni-party that is within both of our parties to set up the global government for the antichrist.      You seem to be one of the truly deceived of these people or you would not accuse Trump of being corrupt.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

My point to @JohnR7 is that without absolute knowledge when calling a man 'corrupt', it is idle words and gossip.

This is to be avoided.

• Group:  Royal Member

13 hours ago, Alive said:

My point to @JohnR7 is that without absolute knowledge when calling a man 'corrupt', it is idle words and gossip.

This is to be avoided.

I am not the one calling him corrupt. I am talking to the people who are calling Trump corrupt. IF what they SAY about Trump is true then that is pretty amazing that God is able to use him. If God can use Trump to accomplish His plan and purpose then that means God can use anyone and they are without excuse. 

14 hours ago, other one said:

You seem to be one of the truly deceived of these people or you would not accuse Trump of being corrupt.

I did not accuse Trump of being corrupt. I used the word IF what they say is true THEN they are without excuse. The condemn them selves. This is a very simple formula that we learn in the fifth grade. 

16 hours ago, Alive said:

Do you have personal actual knowledge of Trumps corruption?

Do you know the meaning of the word IF? If what they say is true, then they are without excuse. I am not saying anything about Trump one way or the other. 

Q: What do you call a lawyer gone bad?

A: Senator.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

19 hours ago, other one said:

LOTF and MAO.      They have been trying to prove he's done something illegal ever since he came down the escalator and announced he was going to run for president.....    over six years.       It's really funny how you report him to be so corrupt when just about half the people in the US and in several other governments have made up stories and lies about him that have been proven to be outright lies to keep him out of power so he can't mess with the uni-party that is within both of our parties to set up the global government for the antichrist.      You seem to be one of the truly deceived of these people or you would not accuse Trump of being corrupt.

5 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

I am not the one calling him corrupt. I am talking to the people who are calling Trump corrupt. IF what they SAY about Trump is true then that is pretty amazing that God is able to use him. If God can use Trump to accomplish His plan and purpose then that means God can use anyone and they are without excuse. 

The only if in your statement is whether or not God could  use someone  as corrupt as Trump is.        No if's there, just a Trump is corrupt.  

I'll refrain from further comment about it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

On 8/13/2022 at 8:27 AM, JohnR7 said:

We can put it this way .....Moses was not lilly white and neither was David when they were used by God. 

If I recall correctly ....Moses had murdered an Egyptian before he got the staff and power. 

David sent the husband of his lust to battle to get killed .....

Funny how God works sometimes ....