• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

15 minutes ago, Greenie said:

So are we to keep the Saturday sabbath? If not are we sinning and on the way to hell?? 

It seems to some that the TEN WORDS are merely suggestions. It is up to the individual. There is plethora of writings that suggest we ignore the TEN WORDS. In the end it is a personal choice, as are most things good or bad or indifferent. The Ten Words are NOT indifferent or suggestions.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Michael37 said:

How so?

Most people make the assumption that "the law" that was nailed to the cross was the Written Torah (part of which is the 10 Commandments). It is my hope that by posting the different "laws" it would clear up some misconceptions.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

By TEN WORDS , do you mean the 10 commandments?? I'm just asking because I've been going back and forth with different Christian brothers and sisters (even my parents) that we are to keep the 10 commandments. Which Jesus brings down to 2, Love God with all your heart mind and soul and love your neighbor the same way. I've been told that Jesus is our sabbath rest and it didn't matter what day we choose to worship as long as we set aside a day to do so. To me when I read the Bible, it's all over the place Jesus says to keep my commandments. (Does he mean the 10??) I would think so. 

17 minutes ago, Greenie said:

To me when I read the Bible, it's all over the place Jesus says to keep my commandments. (Does he mean the 10??) I would think so.

I agree. There are millions that twist scripture to say what they want...:)

• Thumbs Up 1

I hear that argument alot...would you be included in that same sense?? @Justin Adams I would love to get to know your views. I've read many responses by you that make me think and go over my own beliefs. Maybe when you got some time P.M. me and we can chat. I've grown up in the dispensational teaching and I know you got some counterpoints to that. Iron sharpens Iron right?!? I'm just asking for some insight and friendly conversation. 

1 minute ago, Greenie said:

I hear that argument alot...would you be included in that same sense?? @Justin Adams I would love to get to know your views. I've read many responses by you that make me think and go over my own beliefs. Maybe when you got some time P.M. me and we can chat. I've grown up in the dispensational teaching and I know you got some counterpoints to that. Iron sharpens Iron right?!? I'm just asking for some insight and friendly conversation. 

Sounds good. But first PM Josh because he has some very pointed posts about dispensational thought and dogmas.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

25 minutes ago, Greenie said:

So are we to keep the Saturday sabbath? If not are we sinning and on the way to hell?? 

Obedience to YHWH's Instruction (Torah Commands) brings blessings of all kinds. This includes, spiritual, physical and financial blessings. And yes, not observing the 7th day Sabbath is sinning against YeHoVah's Instructions. As defined in 1st John 3:4 - Everyone who practices sin practices lawlessness as well. Indeed, sin is lawlessness. "Practices" is the key word here. If you sin repeatedly and purposely you are "practicing" sin. Practicing sin is not living according to the Spirit of Life in union with Yeshua (Commonly called Jesus) Rom 8:2-The law of the Spirit of Life as written by Apostle Paul. We have to remember that the Apostles kept every 7th Day Sabbath, following in Yeshua's EXACT footsteps of obedience to Father Yah. The Sabbath is a SIGN between YHWH and His people (Exodus 16:30, Exodus 20:8-11, Exodus 31:12-17, Ezek 20:12, Ezek 20:19-20). If you look in the Strong's Concordance the Sabbath is mentioned 162 TIMES! If you think about it, when something is mentioned that many times, wouldn't you think it's pretty important?

On the flip side, when one chooses to disobey YHWH's Instructions, there are ALWAYS adverse consequences, because our GREAT LOVINGLY COMMITTED FATHER is trying to bring us back to Him to repentance by using these adverse consequences to open our eyes to our sins. The GREAT News is through the work of Yeshua we can be forgiven for our sins, and He doesn't just throw us away when we make a mistake and sin.

1 John 1:19 - If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

2 hours ago, Greenie said:

Yes, unless your bible says that Jesus told us to keep the 9 commandments.

Remember, the Sabbath was made for man (not the Jew) ... in Genesis.  Charlie 

In Daniel “he will think to change times and laws” ...referring to the beast of chapter 7 (RCC). 

Charlie 

Is this touching the 7th day Adventist teaching?? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

CB-Not again.PNG

• Haha 2