• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

a stamp, an imprinted mark

of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist

the mark branded upon horses

thing carved, sculpture, graven work

of idolatrous images

I don't see how this can be an implant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zayit, These chips are not altogether safe to have in your body. An example would be if a person was in an auto accident and needed an emergency MRI. A chip anywhere in your body could do great harm to both the person that it was in and anyone else that might be in or around the room. Likewise it would not be good to be around any serious microwave or radio energy with one for fear of serious burns or exploding parts. I am not sure what an exray would do, if anything, but early computer chips were damaged by the exray machines at airports (personal experience tells me this).

For this reason many who deal in researching these chips are saying that there will be a mark outside the body that will inform whoever needs to know where the chip is located and what frequency it responds to. thus we would likely have both the chip and the outward mark that would show to everyone...... basically the worst of both thought lines......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not true. The chips that people are receiving today for various purposes are "MRI safe."

_________

The chip is expected to last at least 10 years based on pet experience. Halamka says it's safe for MRI scans, and he sees no evidence the chip can be deactivated through magnetic energy. "I have flown to several dozen cities since the implant and have not triggered any airline security systems," he notes. The chip is not a GPS.

The unique ID transmitted by the VeriChip human-implantable chip isn't encrypted, so it could be read by a compatible reader. But unauthorised reading of the chip doesn't disclose any specific health information, he adds, because that's on a closed Web site.

Excerpted from this article.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

While all the supposition about the Mark of the Beast is somewhat interesting, it's really pretty superfluous. No doubt the technology exists, it has since UPC codes were introduced back in the 70's.

However, it's kind of pointless to worry about it. Since it won't occur until well into the Great Tribulation.

The Seals and Trumpets of Rev 6-8 are rather non-specific and possibly use metaphoric language, so their fulfillment will always be subject to debate. Same thing with the Rapture. I believe it will occur, but whether it will precede the Great Trib is an open question.

I think Rev 11:7-10 , concerning the Two Witnesses are the key Scripture, to the End-Times. Once, that occurs, Believer's will KNOW.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why, don't you think that you will be here when this happens? If There is to be a rapture, then why is Jesus warning us? Those who believe in him and love him? If we are going to be taken then why or how should this even affect us?

UNLESS WE WILL BE HERE WHEN IT HAPPENS? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought that I was pretty clear when I said while I believe the Rapture will occur, I'm not convinced it will be a Pre-trib Rapture.

But then again, ALOT of people seem to have trouble actually reading what I write :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not all that "in the know" about the Rapture & tribulation...you know how "we" are. :b:

So, this is an honest question, ok? Please don't make fun.

:)

Why would we need to be "raptured" after the tribulation?

:b:

I'd appreciate your take on this.

Thanks,

Fiosh :b:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

While all the supposition about the Mark of the Beast is somewhat interesting, it's really pretty superfluous. No doubt the technology exists, it has since UPC codes were introduced back in the 70's.

However, it's kind of pointless to worry about it. Since it won't occur until well into the Great Tribulation.

The Seals and Trumpets of Rev 6-8 are rather non-specific and possibly use metaphoric language, so their fulfillment will always be subject to debate. Same thing with the Rapture. I believe it will occur, but whether it will precede the Great Trib is an open question.

I think Rev 11:7-10 , concerning the Two Witnesses are the key Scripture, to the End-Times. Once, that occurs, Believer's will KNOW.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why, don't you think that you will be here when this happens? If There is to be a rapture, then why is Jesus warning us? Those who believe in him and love him? If we are going to be taken then why or how should this even affect us?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought that I was pretty clear when I said while I believe the Rapture will occur, I'm not convinced it will be a Pre-trib Rapture.

But then again, ALOT of people seem to have trouble actually reading what I write :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not all that "in the know" about the Rapture & tribulation...you know how "we" are. :b:

Thanks,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very good point, Fiosh! :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist

of idolatrous images

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zayit, These chips are not altogether safe to have in your body. An example would be if a person was in an auto accident and needed an emergency MRI. A chip anywhere in your body could do great harm to both the person that it was in and anyone else that might be in or around the room. Likewise it would not be good to be around any serious microwave or radio energy with one for fear of serious burns or exploding parts. I am not sure what an exray would do, if anything, but early computer chips were damaged by the exray machines at airports (personal experience tells me this).

For this reason many who deal in researching these chips are saying that there will be a mark outside the body that will inform whoever needs to know where the chip is located and what frequency it responds to. thus we would likely have both the chip and the outward mark that would show to everyone...... basically the worst of both thought lines......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not true. The chips that people are receiving today for various purposes are "MRI safe."

_________

The chip is expected to last at least 10 years based on pet experience. Halamka says it's safe for MRI scans, and he sees no evidence the chip can be deactivated through magnetic energy. "I have flown to several dozen cities since the implant and have not triggered any airline security systems," he notes. The chip is not a GPS.

The unique ID transmitted by the VeriChip human-implantable chip isn't encrypted, so it could be read by a compatible reader. But unauthorised reading of the chip doesn't disclose any specific health information, he adds, because that's on a closed Web site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not everyone agrees: http://www.drugresearcher.com/news/news-ng...table-rfid-chip

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good question, and it's hard not to answer without taking this thread in the "Rapture direction."

A post-trib rapture makes absolutely no sense and defies the very exhortation of Paul to "comfort one another" with the teaching of the Rapture. The whole reason it is comforting is because it happens BEFORE the GT, thus we are spared the judgement that the world will endure. This is exactly what Jesus promised:

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Jesus says that He will keep them "from the hour." He did not say He would keep them "through the hour." There's a big difference there.

Remember:

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

How could a "bar code" deceive you? If you knew it was satan would you bow down to him? I should hope not but if he (satan) is passing out bar codes then that wouldn't deceive you, would it? I think satan is a little more intelligent then that, don't you?

KJV Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Just to look at this verse, what is IN you forehead? Is it not your BRAIN? And what about your hand? Is not your hand how you work? Just as satan has a mark so does God, did you know that? Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. God's seal is knowing His plan, knowing who is satan and how to spot him. Receiving satan's mark is simply to say you have been deceived and you worship him, thinking he ( satan) is the true Christ when he is simply just a fraud.

Well, with that being said lets look at 2Thess. ch. 2

KJV 2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

this first verse sets the subject. the subject is the reutrn of Christ and how we gather to him.

2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

the word shaken in the Greek...

G4531

σαλεύω

saleuō

sal-yoo'-o

From G4535; to waver, that is, agitate, rock, topple or (by implication) destroy; figuratively to disturb, incite: - move, shake (together), which can [-not] be shaken, stir up.

And the word Troubled in the Greek is...

G2360

θροέω

throeō

thro-eh'-o

From θρέομαι threomai (to wail); to clamor, that is, (by implication) to frighten: - trouble.

So we see that Paul is saying not to let people, including himself from 1Thess, stir (confuse) you up or scare/frighten you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now pay close attention to this next verse.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

So don't let MAN deceive you for WHAT DAY shall NOT come? The Lord's DAY, Christ will NOT return untill the "falling away" comes and the man of sin be revealed, the "son of perdition". Now I ask what is this "falling away" and who is this "son of perdition"? the "falling away" in the Greek is...

G646

ἀποστασία

apostasia

ap-os-tas-ee'-ah

Feminine of the same as G647; defection from truth (properly the state), (

of idolatrous images

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

_________

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not everyone agrees: http://www.drugresearcher.com/news/news-ng...table-rfid-chip

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, surely technology will arise that will solve the problem. I don't think the MRI is going to thwart God's prophecy.

Needing an external mark to show that the chip exists and where will actually fulfill the prophesy and not thwart it.... :thumbsup:

Phill, I do agree with you, but the chip is so neet that old Lucifer will just simply not be able to resist the temptation.... the technology is just too useful to ignore :b::):b:

when satan comes, who does he come as? Paul tells us in 2 thess ch.2 that satan comes as God, claiming to be God. Do you think that some bar code, chip thing is going to deceive anyone? I sure don't. If satan is claiming to be God how will passing out chips fool anyone? Satan can only fool er deceive people IF they bow to him because they think he(satan) is God. Do you think Jesus/God wouldn't want anything to do with you if you were held down in straps and FORCED to have some chip injected in you? Or your getting your teeth worked on and unknowing have some chip in your jaw? this verse clearly states what the mark is Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

what is IN your forehead? come on, it's your Brain. It's you thinking that satan is God, that's the mark IN the forehead and the mark IN the hand is you doing his work cause you think your doing work for the true messiah.

God Bless

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.