Babbler

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

I'm a Phobe

If you do not enjoin with the lies of the liberals and leftists you are labeled a homophobe or Islamaphobe.  Well guess what? As far as homohopbe is concerned; all Christians, Jews, and I believe  Muslims are homophobes. Not only are Christians homo-phobes, but we are fornicator-phobes, adultery-phobes, liar-phobes, thief-phobes and murder-phobes. 

As far as Islam. Plain and simple. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. God says to not kill. Satan says to kill. So is Muhammad God's prophet or Satan's prophet? Doesn't Muhammad say to kill?

It is our duty to let everybody know about our phobias. They lead to the all-consuming fire. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe God says not to murder.  I don't believe he says not to kill.   We could probably talk all day about that with some folks, but that's my personal understanding of it.

As for homosexually, it is an abomination to God.....   but as you say so are the other things.  But I think Jesus died as much for them as he did for anyone.  So we should be spending time teaching them about Jesus, and that is very difficult to do if you are condemning them to hell from the start.   Introduce them to Jesus and the Holy Spirit will instruct them on their actions and lifestyles.   We should never accept their actions as OK, but we shouldn't persecute them for it either.  That's Gods job not ours.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/6/2021 at 9:27 PM, other one said:

I believe God says not to murder.  I don't believe he says not to kill.   We could probably talk all day about that with some folks, but that's my personal understanding of it.

As for homosexually, it is an abomination to God.....   but as you say so are the other things.  But I think Jesus died as much for them as he did for anyone.  So we should be spending time teaching them about Jesus, and that is very difficult to do if you are condemning them to hell from the start.   Introduce them to Jesus and the Holy Spirit will instruct them on their actions and lifestyles.   We should never accept their actions as OK, but we shouldn't persecute them for it either.  That's Gods job not ours.

What you are saying then here is that the murders they commit when they kill Christians in the name of their religion, should not really be accepted, and they should not 'be persecuted for their murders either. You say 'that it is Gods job, not ours.'

You mentioned the breaking of Law, which applies to all Humans, yet you shirk away from the application of the Law. What is the point of the Law if there is no justice according to the Law among men, whom the Law was written for?

Sure we pray for them to be saved as they continue to kill Christians, and many are being saved today, and people are talking about how many Muslims are dreaming about Jesus and are being converted. 

Wanting to see justice done for murders and doing what the Laws of the land rule is a normal feeling.

There must be justice for breaking the laws of the land, or we are left in a lawless society... a Satanic one.

Persecution is not something happening in the Muslim community. There are those who discriminate of have formed opinions, but No where are Muslims hunted down, murdered, have their mosques burnt and their children capture and taken as slaves by Christians.

This is what some Christians have to endue. Should they not call on the Government for justice for all the murderings and kidnappings? There are laws against these crimes and people should be punished here in order to preserve the LAW, and not be slack towards Justice. 

We can pray for them, and we know that if they do not change what the end will be. We can also desire justice, which is not revenge, since it is Law made according to those of the Land. Murder is a crime in this world, and should be prosecuted as such, whether saved or not. M.

• Thumbs Up 1