IGNORED

Does Daniel show the timing of the opening of the scroll?

JoeCanada

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, The Light said:

There will be two raptures. Jacob had two brides. The first bride Leah was not his chosen. Jacob had to work 7 more years, for his chosen bride Rachel.

The first rapture, the pre 70th week rapture, is the rapture of the Church. It is shown in 1 Thes 4. It will occur at the trump of God, which is the voice of God.

The second rapture, the rapture of the seed of the woman, the twelve tribes across the earth, is shown in 1 Cor 15.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It will occur at the last trump, which is blown on the Feast of Trumpets

We Disagree, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 & 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 is the very same event, the second coming and last day resurrection (The End)

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION "RAPTURE")

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be 
caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; 
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

8 minutes ago, The Light said:

There will be two raptures. Jacob had two brides. The first bride Leah was not his chosen. Jacob had to work 7 more years, for his chosen bride Rachel.

The first rapture, the pre 70th week rapture, is the rapture of the Church. It is shown in 1 Thes 4. It will occur at the trump of God, which is the voice of God.

The second rapture, the rapture of the seed of the woman, the twelve tribes across the earth, is shown in 1 Cor 15.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It will occur at the last trump, which is blown on the Feast of Trumpets

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End) As (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,092
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

8 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

We Disagree, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 & 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 is the very same event, the second coming and last day resurrection (The End)

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION "RAPTURE")

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be 
caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; 
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

We may disagree, but that doesn't change the FACT that there will be two raptures.

God is going to keep HIS WORD to Israel. Part of Israel cannot see until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. That, of course, will occur when the 1st rapture happens.

Rom 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

What will part of Israel say when the 1st harvest comes in?

Jer 8

20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

They will realize that the harvest is past and they are not saved. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. There is a reason that the Church is not mentioned after Rev 5. God will not forget His Chosen bride.

6 minutes ago, The Light said:

We may disagree, but that doesn't change the FACT that there will be two raptures.

God is going to keep HIS WORD to Israel. Part of Israel cannot see until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. That, of course, will occur when the 1st rapture happens.

Rom 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

What will part of Israel say when the 1st harvest comes in?

Jer 8

20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

They will realize that the harvest is past and they are not saved. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. There is a reason that the Church is not mentioned after Rev 5. God will not forget His Chosen bride.

Romans 11 nor Jeremiah 8 describes a rapture as you suggest

It's your opinion not fact, it's my opinion and observation there is one future "Catching Up" or "Rapture" we disagree

Jesus Is The Lord

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 12/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, truth7t7 said:

Daniel teaches below in Daniel 12:1-2

At the time of great tribulation, the book of life in Final judgement takes place, in the resurrection of all, everlasting life, everlasting contempt, a "Future" event unfulfilled

(The Final Judgement)

Daniel 12:1-2AKJV

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt

You are "adding to the Word" when you use the word "Final " here. It is not found at all in Daniel 12:1-2; for you to just presume it will bring judgment against you.

16 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

You are "adding to the Word" when you use the word "Final " here. It is not found at all in Daniel 12:1-2; for you to just presume it will bring judgment against you.

I stated exactly what's seen in scripture, the books are opened and the "Final" judgement is taking place

Daniel teaches below in Daniel 12:1-2

At the time of great tribulation, the book of life in Final judgement takes place, in the resurrection of all, everlasting life, everlasting contempt, a "Future" event unfulfilled

(The Final Judgement)

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  5,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

I stated exactly what's seen in scripture

No, you stated exactly what you believe is there, not what is actually there.

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

No, you stated exactly what you believe is there, not what is actually there.

We Disagree, Daniel 12:1-2 below shows the last day resurrection of all and final judgement (The End)

Daniel 12:1-2AKJV

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  1,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 12/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, truth7t7 said:

There isnt two judgements where  the books are opened as you suggest, your claim of the other kings is looking back prior to this final judgement

(The Final Judgement)

Daniel 7:10AKJV

A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 

Just as Daniel teaches below in Daniel 12:1-2

At the time of great tribulation, the book of life in Final judgement takes place, in the resurrection of all, everlasting life, everlasting contempt, a "Future" event unfulfilled

(The Final Judgement)

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt

Revelation 20:11-15 below is the same event in Final judgement, the dead are delivered up, this is the very same resurrection seen in Daniel 12:1-2 above

(The Final Judgement)

Revelation 20:11-15AKJV

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Hi t7t7,

You say that Dan 12: 1-2 is the same judgment as Rev 20: 11-15.

Can you please answer just one question.

Are you suggesting that Michael stands up for Israel after the millennium?

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time"...Dan 12:1

15 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi t7t7,

You say that Dan 12: 1-2 is the same judgment as Rev 20: 11-15.

Can you please answer just one question.

Are you suggesting that Michael stands up for Israel after the millennium?

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time"...Dan 12:1

Thanks for the response Joe!

Yes the judgement seen in Daniel 12:1-2 is the very same final judgement seen in Revelation 20:11-15, and Daniel 7:10-11, same books that will be opened once

There isn't going to be a 1,000 year Kingdom on this earth,  Jesus returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving The Heavens And Earth By Fire.

Many desire to see Jesus Christ return, and start a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, many dont want to acknowledge the fire at the Lords Appearance, Revealing, because their Millennial Kingdom on this Earth is (Gone)

The Lord Jesus Christ Appears, Reveals, In (FIRE)

There wont be a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, Jesus Christ will return in fire and Final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Malachi 3:2KJV

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God,
 and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

"Destroyed Them All" At His Revealing (Fact)

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

At His Presence, The World Is Burned, And "All" That Dwell Therein (Fact)

Nahum 1:5KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Bodies Consumed By The Lords Fire In Final Judgement

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

The Heavens And Earth Are (Dissolved)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Edited by truth7t7