• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, Bawb said:

Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from a lack of knowledge. 

Yes, I know all of the days, months have pagan names. I also try to refer to them as the Bible states. The months also have Hebrew names. The 7th day is the Sabbath. The 1st day, which in order to clarify the 1st day, known by the world as Monday.

I'm not legalistic by definition. I do not believe works will save me. Only the blood Yeshua has shed can do that.

As far rabbit holes, Brother, you have no clue about the deep, dark miry hole I was pulled out of by the grace of YeHoVah and Yeshua. Nor do I feel I could even begin to scratch the surface of my testimony in order to reveal it to anyone on here. I am a dead man walking, yet I live.

All I do is the best I can do to show how truly thankful I am...

John 14:15 - If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Shalom

Knowledge is just a tool to accomplish an end means to a situation.  It can be used for good or bad.  Like the knowledge of not worshiping pagan gods you have expounded into the celebration of the birth of Jesus, our Christ.   You have taken what was meant for good and are legalistically pushing your theology onto others by means of a guilt trip.

As for our pasts, we all have our testimonies ...

Peace to you also.

Edited by OneLight
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

Knowledge is just a tool to accomplish an end means to a situation.  It can be used for good or bad.  Like the knowledge of not worshiping pagan gods you have expounded into the celebration of the birth of Jesus, our Christ.   You have taken what was meant for good and are legalistically pushing your theology onto others by means of a guilt trip.

Peace to you also.

Hello OneLight, thank you for encouraging one another to bring matters before the Lord. I think that cencirity has a lot to do with Jesus Christ. Cencirity even crucified Jesus Christ but this is another matter and I believe Jesus honors censirity to those who love him.

God bless. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Thank you for not ignoring my input.

So that's why I am wondering about your love for the Old .

In the New we also have the Royal Priesthood and that is for anyone of the believers if they past the test...some test put infront of them by the Lord, so I think and so the scriptures say. 

If I have seemed to be abrupt with you, I apologize. Please, do not confuse my urgency with anger or dislike in the matters I have posted. These things are extremely important. As the Hebrews (YeHoVah's chosen people) were severely judged for mixing worship, how much more will the "wild olive" branches suffer in judgement for doing the same things?

The old and the new are the same and for the same people as they always were for. "Gentiles" were ALWAYS allowed into this covenant, thus the "multitudes" coming out of Egypt. Again, as scripture has stated the difference is that it is written on our hearts. Also, here is a list of the "Old Testament" scriptures that were quoted in the "New Testament". Too many people (not necessarily meaning you) believe that the New Testament abolished the Old Testament. This website should pretty much clear that misconception up.

https://www.bible.ca/manuscripts/List-of-300-Old-Testament-passage-quotes-in-New-Testament-Septuagint-Codex-Vaticanus-LXX-Masoretic-MT-Jewish-Tanakh-Bible.htm

Malachi 3:6 - “For I am the YeHoVah, I do not change; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.”.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2  He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3  All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

I don't believe in the huge chasm people have placed between the 2 Testaments. The "New Testament" is witnessed documentation of the fulfillment of the "Old Testament" prophesies concerning Yeshua.

John 5:46-47 - 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?”

The Bible tells us the end from the beginning. This can also be shown with a study of the word Bereshith.  An example can be found in numerous places. This is but one: https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/bereshit-secret-in-bereshit/

Shalom...

Edited by Bawb

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Do you celebrate birthdays Bawb?

21 hours ago, OneLight said:

Peace to you also.

Even when I presented 120 witnesses, still few believe.

The RCC "created" Christ-Mass and meant it for their OWN good. Not the people and certainly not for the good of worshiping Yeshua/YeHoVah.

Also, legalistic in Biblical terms means that you believe you must do things to earn your salvation. I do not believe this.

I "guilt" no one. I am no one of importance. If they feel guilty, then maybe it is the Ruach HaKodesh making them feel guilty?

I simply stated what is true. Again, this tradition of men is found nowhere in the Bible, yet there ARE traditions that very few keep. By this reasoning, I would think if it truly were a "Christian" tradition, not too may people would actually be keeping Christ-Mass. It would seem as if it is the broad way and very much "of the world". And what is the straight and narrow way?

If you think I have been heavy handed at times, please realize the times we are in. I do this in urgency. Folks don't seem to realize, that it isn't about what we mean things as concerning worship. It is about what was ordained by God that stated in His Word that he wanted. Can you say in good conscience and truth that he told us to have trees in our houses, burn yule logs, wreaths and other Christ-Mass trappings?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Bawb said:

If I have seemed to be abrupt with you, I apologize. Please, do not confuse my urgency with anger or dislike in the matters I have posted. These things are extremely important. As the Hebrews (YeHoVah's chosen people) were severely judged for mixing worship, how much more will the "wild olive" branches suffer in judgement for doing the same things?

The old and the new are the same and for the same people as they always were for. "Gentiles" were ALWAYS allowed into this covenant, thus the "multitudes" coming out of Egypt. Again, as scripture has stated the difference is that it is written on our hearts. Also, here is a list of the "Old Testament" scriptures that were quoted in the "New Testament". Too many people (not necessarily meaning you) believe that the New Testament abolished the Old Testament. This website should pretty much clear that misconception up.

https://www.bible.ca/manuscripts/List-of-300-Old-Testament-passage-quotes-in-New-Testament-Septuagint-Codex-Vaticanus-LXX-Masoretic-MT-Jewish-Tanakh-Bible.htm

Malachi 3:6 - “For I am the YeHoVah, I do not change; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.”.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2  He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3  All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

I don't believe in the huge chasm people have placed between the 2 Testaments. The "New Testament" is witnessed documentation of the fulfillment of the "Old Testament" prophesies concerning Yeshua.

John 5:46-47 - 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?”

The Bible tells us the end from the beginning. This can also be shown with a study of the word Bereshith.  An example can be found in numerous places. This is but one: https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/bereshit-secret-in-bereshit/

Shalom...

Do not confuse me with someone else with whom you had conversations in the past about a number of things in your response to me

I wish I could say reply, but how can I say that when in your response you talk about a lot of things but not about what you should have talked. 

Perhaps in the mean time you are preparing your reply.

I am wondering why you left out of your quote to my posting the heart of the matter you were supposed to reply.

That cannot be a coincidence, but it seems that you had a reason to do that. 

The New Covenant has the blood of Jesus Christ, one sacrifice for the whole world.

God gave us rest from the Sinai Covenant. 

Moses is seen telling John and Peter the same words he said after he had given the Law to the people in the dessert. 

He said: I due time the Lord will sent someone else like me, from amongst your brethren, one of you and you have to listen to him.

Moses at the mount of configuration he said the same thing to John and Peter as he pointed to Jesus, he said listen to him.

Moses also talked about what Jesus will go through and this was what they talked in Heaven. 

Moses came from Heaven that's where he was and he was together with someone else who was taken to Heaven and who was listening to everything Moses was saying.

There the disciples witness how greater was the glory of Jesus from Moses and Elijah as they were standing one besides the other. 

This is what Moses said to the people in the dessert to listen to the one the Lord later after him, Moses has listen but Jesus said they did not follow Moses to listen to him also.

30 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

That cannot be a coincidence, but it seems that you had a reason to do that. 

The New Covenant has the blood of Jesus Christ, one sacrifice for the whole world.

God gave us rest from the Sinai Covenant.

Do you think it could be a possibility that maybe, just maybe I didn't reply to some of the things you asked because didn't have the time to answer everything you ask? You ask a lot of questions and sometimes answering them may take a while. Also, you don't quote what Scripture you base anything you say as I asked you to clarify. So that takes me even more time to look up that particular Scripture if I would be in error...

YeHoVah gave us rest in Ex 16:23-30: "This is what YeHoVah commanded: 'Tomorrow is to be a day of rest, a holy Sabbath to YeHoVah. So bake what you want to bake and boil what you want to boil. Save whatever is left and keep it until morning.'" So they saved it until morning, as Mosheh commanded, and it did not stink or get maggots in it. "Eat it today," Mosheh said, "because today is a Sabbath to YeHoVah. You will not find any of it on the ground today. Six days you are to gather it, but on the seventh day, the Sabbath, there will not be any." Nevertheless, some of the people went out on the seventh day to gather it, but they found none. Then YeHoVah said to Mosheh, "How long will you refuse to keep my commands and my instructions? Bear in mind that YeHoVah has given you the Sabbath; that is why on the sixth day he gives you bread for two days. Everyone is to stay where he is on the seventh day; no one is to go out." So the people rested on the seventh day."

Before Mount Sinai...

Folks want to argue back and forth on a lot issues. I would rather someone show me scripture (in context) if I am wrong about something. I will receive reproof as Biblically ordained. I will be sincerely grateful to you. But, rest assured that if you give me a scripture, I will read the entire book to get the context (and this may take a while). I don't indulge in folks giving me scriptures they cherry-pick and twist and have my belief swayed like the wind. Once I have truth, I know to be truth, I don't allow it to be taken away. Don't be offended, but I don't just believe what I'm told by anyone concerning the Bible. I check everything out as thoroughly as I can. There are too many false teachers and false teachings out there. These are perilous times we live in and we are told:

Ephesians 5:6 - Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Colossians 2:8 - See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.

I have to go for now. I'm in the middle of a Bible Study on the Book of Matthew from The Seed of Abraham's Torah Class.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TorahClass/playlists

You take care Brother and I will try to speak with you tomorrow...

Shalom

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Bawb said:

The RCC "created" Christ-Mass and meant it for their OWN good. Not the people and certainly not for the good of worshiping Yeshua/YeHoVah.

Also, legalistic in Biblical terms means that you believe you must do things to earn your salvation. I do not believe this.

I "guilt" no one. I am no one of importance. If they feel guilty, then maybe it is the Ruach HaKodesh making them feel guilty?

I simply stated what is true. Again, this tradition of men is found nowhere in the Bible, yet there ARE traditions that very few keep. By this reasoning, I would think if it truly were a "Christian" tradition, not too may people would actually be keeping Christ-Mass. It would seem as if it is the broad way and very much "of the world". And what is the straight and narrow way?

If you think I have been heavy handed at times, please realize the times we are in. I do this in urgency. Folks don't seem to realize, that it isn't about what we mean things as concerning worship. It is about what was ordained by God that stated in His Word that he wanted. Can you say in good conscience and truth that he told us to have trees in our houses, burn yule logs, wreaths and other Christ-Mass trappings?

May I ask you again....do you celebrate birthdays?

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

First of all, WCF is NOT a roman catholic site.  And neither do we endorse many of the roman catholic tenets. With that said,

It is one thing to correct people you (a collective you, no one here specifically)  know personally, and an entirely different situation to demand people you have never met in person do as you tell them to.  

Once a person has heard what is said, it is then up to that individual to decide what to do with the information. No amount of badgering is going to change anyone's mind.  Just as no one can change yours.   The people that already do not  observe Christmas do not need instruction and the people who want to observe the holiday are going to observe the holiday whether you LIKE IT OR NOT.  You are NOT them, and they are NOT you.  So it is still a good day.

Romans 14:4  (LB)
They are God’s servants, not yours. They are responsible to him, not to you. Let him tell them whether they are right or wrong. And God is able to make them do as they should.

Romans 14:4 (NIV)
 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Bawb said:

I am now convinced that you will continue to refuse to see how your words about celebrating the birth of Christ on any given day, since we don't know the right day as God does not tell us, is participating in false worship and worshiping a false god.  You are correct, you are but one voice of a few who come here each year doing their best to rob any blessing people do receive for celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior.

You cannot even see how you are legalistic in your teaching, no matter what anyone tells you.  You rationalize what you do by claiming you are quoting facts, but fail, at the same time, to realize that not everyone is celebrating for the same reasons; not worshiping a pagan god but Christ.

Traditions are fickle.  To some, certain traditions bring hardship, while to other they do not.  It was a tradition for our family to gather on Christmas Eve so those who live far away and have other plans on Christmas could get together and enjoy each others company, sharing a meal and opening gifts.  Strange as it may seem to you, our focus was on Jesus's birth, not some pagan god.

I'll back out of this conversation as I don't have extra time to waste on someone who refuses to listen.

God be with you ...

• Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1