• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

You said: The Antichrist will have his seat in Jerusalem, and he will rule the Kings of the earth as seen (above)

Rev 16:14, above, says absolutely nothing about "ruling over kings of the earth"

Nothing! Nada! Squat!

Read what it says....  It's the spirits of devils which go forth unto the kings of the earth to GATHER THEM TO BATTLE.

How you can equate that to "rulership" is beyond me.

Your grasping at straws again Joe

The beast will "Control/Rule" the Kings of the earth and the "World" by devils in false miracles

The "World" will be deceived into taking the mark and worshipping the image by these same false miracles

Revelation 16:13-14KJV

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by truth7t7

40 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Here we go....one more time.

Jesus was crucified outside the City of Jerusalem. 

Rev 11:8 DOES NOT IDENTIFY THE CITY.

You have no scriptural basis for making that claim. 

But.... you can believe whatever your little ol' heart wants to. You are wrong about this brother.

John states (The Great City) is where Jesus was crucified, I will trust John's words

Jerusalem is the only city that comes to mind being close to Golgatha, my little ole heart is content

Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 11:8KJV

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 2/3/2022 at 10:16 AM, Dennis1209 said:

I just hit the send button on a long post on my thoughts on this subject, so I won’t repeat it. Please read my post on who and what this “woman” I believe is, and where it originated from. I think I pretty much agree with your thoughts, I think.

I read the notes that you posted on page 10, thank you for posting them.

I would ask you to consider that the "church" is the children of Israel who are believers in Jesus. 

2 Israels, 1 who believes in Jesus and 1 who doesn't.

This is a change in the modern viewpoint that the "church" is not primarily the flesh descendants of Israel. The modern view seems to be that the "church" is gentiles only and usually excludes the actual descendants of Jacob, (RCC).

This is seen in the pretrib teaching that the rapture is for gentiles and not the children of Israel who are "left behind". This viewpoint that the church/kingdom is now almost exclusively gentiles distorts the interpretation. The church is instead primarily Israel.

I believe that the interpretation of the prophecies change when we understand the the "church"/kingdom is Israel and not a gentile entity. Understand that the believing gentiles become part, are adopted, into the family of Israel becoming Israel.

This division, changing the "church"/kingdom into a gentile entity changes the interpretation of the Revelation.

The saints are Israel. The seven "churches" are Israel. Those who suffer the events of the seals and trumpets are primarily Israel. The woman of Rev 12 is Israel, maybe you would agree. The events of Rev 14 are centered on Israel. The events of Rev chs. 15, 16, 17, and 18 are centered on those who persecute Israel. 

Substituting an entity that is perceived as gentiles and separating Israel from the Pentecost kingdom/church should not be done, as it changes the prophetic meaning.

In the case of the harlot in Rev 17, the harlot is generally viewed as gentile, a false church/kingdom entity and not the unbelieving broken branches of Israel.  

But if the harlot is a false "church", then it would be a false Israel.

If it is a false Israel, then it would be a false Jerusalem.

Trying to keep my posts semi-manageable, I’ve neglected much history and the trail, as you are pointing out.

There are so many interpretations of the two legs or iron, it makes my head spin. Everything from; the legs represent Islam, the left representing the sect of Shia, and the right Sunni. To the eastern and western legs of the Roman empire.

Rome followed Greece in the domination of the children of Israel and Jerusalem.

I favor the latter, and for brevity I’m skipping so many things; like the division of Alexander’s kingdom between his top four generals and that history.

The horns of the 3rd beast are all part of the leopard nation. The 4th beast nation is a separate entity that follows the 3rd beast nation. 

But yes, this woman (or system) can be traced all the way back to Nimrod at the Tower of Babel, to present day.

I agree. But from the view of the scriptures, Israel is the primary focus. That is, the unbelieving branches were the continuation of the religion of Babylon, for Israel.

Consider that the religion of Babylon was the worship of the creation rather that the creator, man as God, seen at the time of Christ as Caesar worship.

Again, to be brief, and you already know the history: In the third century A.D., the Roman Empire split into two branches. The eastern and western legs, the eastern outlasting the western by a thousand years until the 1400s, which today is mostly Muslim. So much history I have to leave out.

See that the iron legs are continual, without any breaks, this can only be Rome.

The holy Roman empire continued on, and is still with us today. The history of this empire is outlined in Revelation, it describes the crusades, inquisitions, torture and persecutions of the saints by the hundreds of thousands (drunk with the blood of the saints).

The saints are Israel, not gentiles. Gentiles are secondary and adopted, becoming Israel.

As stated in my other post, I believe the woman is a system, not a person. Of the two beasts, I believe they are two individual parts of the satanic trinity; the Antichrist and the False Prophet.

The Satanic trinity, Satan, Rome, and Caesar, 666.

600 Satan

060 Rome

006 Caesar

666 the number of Caesar, a man, and a nation.

I have always suspected the False Prophet to be a Pope for many reasons. As time is passing, looking at what this Pope Francis is doing and saying, my suspicions are becoming solidified in my mind.

The Bishop of Rome is Caesar, an "image" of Caesar.

See how the beast nation changes form over the centuries, from having 7 heads to  divided kingdoms.

The RCC is an image of the Roman Empire.

All of the 4 beasts in Dan 7 change form over time.

The 4th beast nation of Dan 7 and the beast nation of the Rev are the same entity, showing different details of the Roman domination over the people of Israel.

The different views of the Roman beast are centered on the whole world of Israel, exclusively, and should not be expanded to include the planet.  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 2/3/2022 at 3:50 PM, truth7t7 said:

John states (The Great City) is where Jesus was crucified, I will trust John's words

Jerusalem is the only city that comes to mind being close to Golgatha, my little ole heart is content

Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 11:8KJV

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Is Jerusalem the only "great city" mentioned in scripture?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Is Jerusalem the only "great city" mentioned in scripture?

One thing I know, revelation 11:8 below identifies the "great city" as being Jerusalem where Jesus was crucified, John's words not mine

Revelation 11:8KJV

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 17:18KJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 2/2/2022 at 8:51 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Please consider how the meaning of the word "church" is related to Israel.

The children of Israel in the OT were considered a tribe that was "called out" from the gentile nations to hold the scriptures and do the will of God.

But, when the eternal spiritual kingdom of Israel began on Pentecost, it was exclusively spiritual Israel being called out from the flesh of Israel and no gentiles were involved until sometime later. 

Those who were "called out" were translated into the spiritual kingdom of Israel, Col 1:13.

So the  word "church" is used as a substitute for describing the spiritual kingdom of Israel that began on Pentecost, the term "Pentecost kingdom of Israel" is more specific.

Try thinking about it this way,

The "Church of Christ" may be more specific as, the "Pentecost kingdom of Israel of Christ".

The "Lutheran Church" as the "Lutheran Pentecost kingdom of Israel".

The "Methodist Church" as the "Methodist Pentecost kingdom of Israel".

The "Assembly of God Church" as the "Assembly of God Pentecost kingdom of Israel". 

--

The "Roman Catholic Church" as the "Roman Catholic Pentecost kingdom of Israel".

Now this last example seems like a contradiction in terms, because it is.

The RCC has tried to claim the title of being exclusively the "Pentecost kingdom of Israel" and distancing the true kingdom away from the children of Israel saying that God has rejected the children of Israel forever and that the RCC is exclusively Israel.

Using the word "church" to describe the kingdom, instead of using the word "kingdom" allows the RCC to dilute and slant the meaning.

The seven "churches", the seven "called out" congregations, the 7 seven "called out" congregations of the spiritual Pentecost kingdom of Israel.

The last term reinstates the application of the understanding to the children of Israel, instead of Rome.

The efforts of the RCC to distance the children of Israel from the kingdom can be shown by this word game.

The effect is still shown in the distortion of the viewpoint of prophecy in modern congregations.

------

If you believe that the RCC is a false "church", then we are really saying that the RCC is the false "Pentecost kingdom of Israel"

If you believe that the RCC is the harlot of Rev 17, then you may consider that we are actually calling the RCC the "Roman Catholic Pentecost kingdom of Israel", a false Israel, a false Jerusalem.