truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

Revelation 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8AKJV

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

Revelation 18:19AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

• truth7t7 changed the title to Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

I get that Jerusalem killed the prophets. But guilty of all the prophets, the saints and all who were slain on the earth?

All that were slain on the earth?

Is that all from Abel to the end of the age? 

If that's the case it can't be Jerusalem. 

I'm convinced these passage are about the spirit that kills the people, the ideology of murder, a doctrine of destruction, in opposition to God. Babylon is a city but the spirit at the head of Babylon permeates the world and is the cause of Rev 18:24.

Even in Matthew 23:37 it's not the city killing anyone, it's the inhabitants driven by lust to murder. A city doesn't stone people, people do.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I get that Jerusalem killed the prophets. But guilty of all the prophets, the saints and all who were slain on the earth?

All that were slain on the earth?

Is that all from Abel to the end of the age? 

If that's the case it can't be Jerusalem. 

I'm convinced these passage are about the spirit that kills the people, the ideology of murder, a doctrine of destruction, in opposition to God. Babylon is a city but the spirit at the head of Babylon permeates the world and is the cause of Rev 18:24.

Even in Matthew 23:37 it's not the city killing anyone, it's the inhabitants driven by lust to murder. A city doesn't stone people, people do.

Thanks for the response, Matthew 23:29-37 is very explicit on who is guilty of the prophets blood and that of the earth, Jesus said it, I believe it

Couple that with the other descriptions Jerusalem is a dead ringer, and we didnt even include the (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

Revelation 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8AKJV

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

Revelation 18:19

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

As Diaste pointed out, Jerusalem is not guilty of all who have been slain.  Nor did Jerusalem give birth to harlotry  and abominations as implied by “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”  

The kingdom of Satan, however, did give birth to unfaithfulness and abominations among the human race by causing the fall.  Babylon, in its most broad context, refers to the influence of Satan's kingdom on the human race.  It's the mystery of iniquity.  We don't know how it happens, just that it does.

The end time manifestation of Babylon, the harlot, is a reference to apostate Jews.  They are guilty of the prophet's blood specifically, as you point out.  Their influence today is strongest in western cultures but have corrupted most all the nations.  Their influence is currently waning, though, as the 10 horns seek her demise.  I think its more likely that NYC or DC, London, Vatican is the physical location that is burned by fire, not Jerusalem.  The complete destruction of Jerusalem doesn't fit in with prophecy, such as the two witnesses.

Edited by Last Daze

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

As Diaste pointed out, Jerusalem is not guilty of all who have been slain.  Nor did Jerusalem give birth to harlotry  and abominations as implied by “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”  

The kingdom of Satan, however, did give birth to unfaithfulness and abominations among the human race by causing the fall.  Babylon, in its most broad context, refers to the influence of Satan's kingdom on the human race.  It's the mystery of iniquity.  We don't know how it happens, just that it does.

The end time manifestation of Babylon, the harlot, is a reference to apostate Jews.  They are guilty of the prophet's blood specifically, as you point out.  Their influence today is strongest in western cultures but have corrupted most all the nations.  Their influence is currently waning, though, as the 10 horns seek her demise.  I think its more likely that NYC or DC, London, Vatican is the physical location that is burned by fire, not Jerusalem.  The complete destruction of Jerusalem doesn't fit in with prophecy, such as the two witnesses.

Thanks for the response, hope the OP was helpful

12 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Ezekiel knows well who the Harlot of Revelation 17 & 18 is, "The Woman" is Jerusalem, "That Great City"!

Ezekiel 16:10-18AKJV

10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk. 11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck. 12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head. 13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. 14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was. 17 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so. 17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them, 18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.

Edited by truth7t7

4 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Post deleted, duplicate

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Ezekiel knows well who the Harlot of Revelation 17 & 18 is, "The Woman" is Jerusalem, "That Great City"!

Ezekiel 16:10-18AKJV

10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk. 11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck. 12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head. 13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. 14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was. 17 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so. 17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them, 18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.

I agree with you for the most part.  The harlot is repeatedly used as a metaphor for apostate Israel.  And I believe the same holds true for the harlot in Rev 17.

Where we differ is in the guilt of geographical Jerusalem.  The physical city can not be guilty.  It's leaders and people can be.  The same apostate spirit that Satan stirred up among the leaders of Jerusalem that existed during the time of Christ still exists today but not primarily in Jerusalem.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I agree with you for the most part.  The harlot is repeatedly used as a metaphor for apostate Israel.  And I believe the same holds true for the harlot in Rev 17.

Where we differ is in the guilt of geographical Jerusalem.  The physical city can not be guilty.  It's leaders and people can be.  The same apostate spirit that Satan stirred up among the leaders of Jerusalem that existed during the time of Christ still exists today but not primarily in Jerusalem.

Thanks for the response Daze

We agree, it's not a city of concrete, dirt, and walls, that will be guilty, but those that forsake and rejected the Lord

It's those that inhabit the city, as Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies, 2/3 will be cut off and die Zechariah 13:8-9

Luke 21:20-22KJV

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Revelation 18:4-8KJV

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 12/22/2021 at 2:03 PM, truth7t7 said:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work;

Hey t7t7,

Why does the "woman".... the "whore"....... wear a breastplate of judgment? Is she judging someone, or something? 

On 12/22/2021 at 2:03 PM, truth7t7 said:

Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits

Why do you interchange mount (hills) with mountains? The scripture says:

"Here is the mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains...."

Let's stop here. "The seven heads of the beast are seven mountains."..... It is obviously referring to kingdoms. The beasts kingdoms.

"On which the woman sits" .....You are saying that the seven mountains on which the woman sits is Jerusalem. You bring down "mountains" to "hills". Why do you do that? The bible says "mountains, not hills. Revelation uses symbols throughout. Mountains are symbolic of kingdoms. 

"Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns........ 

"The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings, five have fallen, one is and the other has not yet come...."

There you have it. Scripture interpreting scripture. 

"The seven mountains on which the woman sits are seven kings......five have fallen"

Can you have kings without kingdoms? Hardly?

That's all I respond to for now. My skidsteer just arrived. Gotta go. Merry Christmas