• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Josheb said:

Ad, it's not about me. Yours are the posts found to be inconsistent with scripture. You are invited to make yourself clear, and hopefully in a manner evidentially more consistent with scripture than those posts found to be faulty.

Am I in need of your invitation?

If you want to make the revelation of the whole Bible contingent on three Chapters in Genesis, go ahead. I dare say that its not discussion you seek. If you want to ignore the Remaining Rest of Hebrews 3 and 4, or the day of the Lord, or the Old Testament prophets just because they are not mentioned in Genesis Chapters 12, 15 and 17, why, what would it help if I, or anybody, explained the deepest revelation?

Christ's reign on earth is a thread starting with Genesis 1:1, but its taken up in Hebrews 1 and 2 - Creator, Owner, Heir, a scepter and a Man's government above that of angels. But that is rejected by you. Again it is taken up in Daniel where a little stone creates a Kingdom that fills the EARTH. Again it is taken up in Acts 15 when the Lord is finished "taking  people out of the Gentiles for His Name" AFTER WHICH He restores the House of David - to whom is promised a KING over ISRAEL. All this grand fulfillment of God's expressed desire and immutable council in Genesis 1:26-28 disappears in a fog of allegory for you.

All this glory is moot to you because it is not addressed in so many words in the Covenant of Promise. Whether you have the high position to invite people to contribute on this Forum remains to be seen, but sustained logical piecing together of the gloriously written Bible is not what you indicate any interest in.

Nevertheless, God's richest blessings on you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Nice to hear from you, Alive…

Alive> "Hey, Tatwo. You have touched on one of my favorite nuggets and a lens by which I look at much."

It is a powerful lens by which to observe and learn of Christ. In fact when one has understanding of what God’s initial/ultimate intention actually is…it makes His end of the age plan very clear?

Alive> "He desires a family to express His Glory. To express Himself. Where I go from there is asking..so what is the audience." 

So, if I understand your question…”what is the audience?” At this point…I would say it’s all of creation… which is how it’s “shaking” out right now.

Currently it would seem that we are hidden in God…that is significant…because…in the way we don’t really have a great deal of insight on Yahshua between the ages of 12 and 30…. I would say that “He” was hidden in God for that period of time for the purpose of His training… in regards to His parents, He was in “subjection to them” and yet, He kept increasing in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men during that time.

After His baptism…this now “mature Son” was “birthed” into or “revealed” to creation and openly authenticated by “two witnesses” …the “Holy Spirit” like a dove descended upon Him…and the “Father” proclaimed… "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."

Perhaps it could be said that this “type/shadow” is a scenario that is playing out now with the body of Christ. He (Body) is hidden in God with Christ…for training in becoming a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.

We know that creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.

Additionally, we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.

The book of Revelation tells us that there is going to be a “birth” or “revealing” of a “mature Son” at the end of the age…just saying.

Tatwo...:)

Edited by tatwo
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 1/5/2022 at 10:04 AM, Josheb said:

Yep. 

There has never been a single moment in creation where Christ has not been king. Looking for him to be king, and any implication he is not currently so, is bad theology. .

Josheb,

The reality you have brought forth in this forum concerning the "Body of Christ" is a picture that is clear. Spiritually & prophetically it is understandable that many cannot understand your portrayal of an important “spiritual” reality. 

They don’t understand “Son” so they cannot understand “Father.” Some of those, maybe most…will see my statement and think at a very minimum…”ridiculous,” that’s ok…they simply cannot “see, hear or understand” that Christ is the way, the truth, and the life…and that, outside of a Spirit borne disclosure of such…they can never go to the Father.

Josheb, God has blessed you…take great comfort in having increased revelation from “Christ, Head and Body” He will lead you into His truth, no need to argue competitively about something less than spiritual thought and spiritual word.

Those who want to obsess about the Israel seen geographically today, those who want to seemingly confront others with a secret catching away, those who alter the concept of many seeds…other than the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent, those who enjoy squabbling over translations and the like …To them I say “have all you can get of that,” there’s plenty to go around it seems…and, it has to be that way.

This is what our Lord is doing today according to His plan for all of creation. The departure from Christ that is occurring in our day is continuing as planned…as you can see…their message comes to nothing because they cannot receive the messenger genuinely. They bury themselves in their bibles all the time and they equate that with spirit life or eternal life, yet they themselves cannot receive it.

The scriptures clearly reveal Christ…who is alive…but they are unwilling to receive from Him...the life they outwardly proclaim…so they contend nonsensically…as experts and law keepers…exactly as planned.

They are the “woman”…whoa…remember Josheb…it’s not the “woman” who is exulted, it is what she was carrying that is robed in the glory of God as Christ.

Tatwo…