IGNORED

How has evangelisation been going?

thomas t

With regard to evangelisation on Worthy, do you think everything is alright?  

1. 1. With regard to evangelisation on Worthy, do you think everything is alright?

• yes, it's perfect the way it is
    • it could be better

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

Dear community, George in particular,
soon after all non-believers were transferred to the special invisable subsection on Worthy, I left.

I wanted to talk and share the Gospel to non-believers.... under equal conditions, equal in a sense that they can post in public, too.

On another board, I could talk to many non-believers for quite a long time before I got censored ... and I found this was a winning activity. Spreading the Good News is the best thing to do for me. 
Jesus is the best news for everyone, I believe, and I did talk to many that were more than open to learn more about it.

So let me ask you, how does evangelisation on Worthy work out today? Do you evangelize?

Shalom,
Thomas

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Hi, Thomas.  Yes, there’s a lot of evangelizing here at Worthy.  Daily, a large amount of Scripture is posted, and the Lord's Word is spreading—not through us, but through the Savior of the world!  It is His message being proclaimed. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Hi, Thomas.  Yes, there’s a lot of evangelizing here at Worthy.  Daily, a large amount of Scripture is posted, and the Lord's Word is spreading—not through us, but through the Savior of the world!  It is His message being proclaimed. :)

Thank you for your point of view.

His message says we should make disciples. This entails sitting down with non-believers and newbies in the faith... talking to them. Each of them on a personal level, since discipleship is something very personal and every individual is a very special disciple on their own, I think.

So you can't take away the personal conversation to non-believers and/ or seekers. Well, Jesus could do this on his own, however... this is our job as scripture says.

And I promise: it is such a great and fruitful activity. If Jesus, the Savior of the world as you say, helps.

So, I mean the conversation with atheists and other non-believers..... are you satisfied with it during the last say 2 years?

Thank you for answering.

Thomas

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

4 hours ago, thomas t said:

So let me ask you, how does evangelisation on Worthy work out today? Do you evangelize?

There are forums behind the scenes ... that active conversations are ongoing!  :)

Be blessed!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 12/30/2021 at 3:33 AM, thomas t said:

Thank you for your point of view.

His message says we should make disciples. This entails sitting down with non-believers and newbies in the faith... talking to them. Each of them on a personal level, since discipleship is something very personal and every individual is a very special disciple on their own, I think.

So you can't take away the personal conversation to non-believers and/ or seekers. Well, Jesus could do this on his own, however... this is our job as scripture says.

And I promise: it is such a great and fruitful activity. If Jesus, the Savior of the world as you say, helps.

So, I mean the conversation with atheists and other non-believers..... are you satisfied with it during the last say 2 years?

Thank you for answering.

Thomas

Hi thomas,

I hear your concern but you are not seeing the full picture. I have been in contact with quite a few people and still are, and helped them along their way in trusting the Lord and knowing Him more.

These people have been non believers, and now believers, while some others are still searching. 

And I see others, many of whom I know personally doing the same. There is much activity by the Lord and His Holy Spirit through the very faithful ones here at Worthy.

regards, Marilyn.

• 2 months later...

On 3/20/2022 at 6:47 AM, Marilyn C said:

These people have been non believers, and now believers, while some others are still searching. 

I’m a bit worried.

On this board atheists get called names. In the main sections. 

Someone said: "The Bible says anyone who looks at creation and denies there is a God is a fool. Not my words." *

And they cannot reply.

If atheists are as foolish as the members of this board keep claiming…. Wouldn’t it be more than easy to answer them in the main sections? Why the brick wall then?

(I mean I know the reasons. It was too difficult to answer them among other things.)

Nonbelievers might see this and refrain from converting, I’m afraid. I mean some of them might convert, but others who normally would…. might not, I’m afraid.

Fairness is the mother and the father of successful debating, I think.

However, talking about others while not letting them reply…. is this fair?

Prohibiting someone from replying is one thing.

Not letting someone reply while talking about them is still another, in my view.

Regards, Thomas

* see 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,081
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

33 minutes ago, thomas t said:

Someone said: "The Bible says anyone who looks at creation and denies there is a God is a fool. Not my words." *

Psalms 14:1- 

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

........Again, these are not my words. 

• Thumbs Up 2