IGNORED

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25233661-500-2022-preview-large-hadron-collider-will-reach-for-the-edge-of-physics/

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I see where you are coming from, I watched the opening from Cern, very demonic, I was thinking more like you also, will this be the year they will introduce aliens to earth? NASA did hire 24 the theologians to find out what people think of other planets...

Much too lengthy to go into detail, but many geneticists now admit DNA could not have possibly evolved on its own, it had to be engineered. A new theory was introduced named "panspermia." That advanced intelligent life seeded the universe, to find a suitable place to evolve.

Governments can no longer hide and deny the fact UFOS are real and pose a threat to national security and aviation. If you read the official government soft disclosure https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf what is blatantly missing? Hint: The spiritual realm.

We've been bombarded with conditioning of the super-human, evil spiritual, and existence of extraterrestrial advanced life, and the search for it. Looking at my cable TV program guide, the majority of programs involve the aforementioned in one way or another. Fox News and Tucker Carlson, and most other media are interviewing and covering this UFO phenomena. SETI is looking for it; the Vatican is looking for it; everyone is looking for it...

For a long time, I always pondered; what acceptable and believable explanation could be offered. To explain away the sudden disappearance of millions of people off this planet, and why? The Christian religion is now being blamed for all the globes problems. We are intolerant spewing hate speech, and are not inclusive (a basket of deplorables to quote a Beast-ess).

Pope Francis stated he was willing to baptize ET's if they were fallen creatures (bizarre). The Antichrists side kick, the False Prophet, will be doing signs and miracles on behalf of the Son of Perdition, and calling fire down from heaven (above). Will they originally admit their power comes from Satan, or will they deceive the world? Will they claim they are appointed, and their power is coming from the occupants of these UFOS? 

Just a plausible scenario I envision shaping up?

PHONE HOME

Here's another thought:

It's evident CERN is searching for the dubbed "god particle", and attempting to breech another dimension. We humans are forbidden to cross "species kinds" and dimensional barriers. We are sticking our nose in, and tampering with both of these. 

What if our Lord says; okay fella's, you want to see all the nasties confined down there, here ya go...

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

22 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Much too lengthy to go into detail, but many geneticists now admit DNA could not have possibly evolved on its own, it had to be engineered. A new theory was introduced named "panspermia." That advanced intelligent life seeded the universe, to find a suitable place to evolve.

Governments can no longer hide and deny the fact UFOS are real and pose a threat to national security and aviation. If you read the official government soft disclosure https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf what is blatantly missing? Hint: The spiritual realm.

We've been bombarded with conditioning of the super-human, evil spiritual, and existence of extraterrestrial advanced life, and the search for it. Looking at my cable TV program guide, the majority of programs involve the aforementioned in one way or another. Fox News and Tucker Carlson, and most other media are interviewing and covering this UFO phenomena. SETI is looking for it; the Vatican is looking for it; everyone is looking for it...

For a long time, I always pondered; what acceptable and believable explanation could be offered. To explain away the sudden disappearance of millions of people off this planet, and why? The Christian religion is now being blamed for all the globes problems. We are intolerant spewing hate speech, and are not inclusive (a basket of deplorables to quote a Beast-ess).

For a long time, I always pondered; what acceptable and believable explanation could be offered. To explain away the sudden disappearance of millions of people off this planet, The Antichrists side kick, the False Prophet, will be doing signs and miracles on behalf of the Son of Perdition, and calling fire down from heaven (above). Will they originally admit their power comes from Satan, or will they deceive the world? Will they claim they are appointed, and their power is coming from the occupants of these UFOS? 

Just a plausible scenario I envision shaping up?

PHONE HOME

For a long time, I always pondered; what acceptable and believable explanation could be offered. To explain away the sudden disappearance of millions of people off this planet,

Two minds thinking alike,I'm wondering the same thing!

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here's another thought:

It's evident CERN is searching for the dubbed "god particle", and attempting to breech another dimension. We humans are forbidden to cross "species kinds" and dimensional barriers. We are sticking our nose in, and tampering with both of these. 

What if our Lord says; okay fella's, you want to see all the nasties confined down there, here ya go...

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Did you read Galfs repy?

He's a psysisist with knowledge about all of this ,he posted earlier and doesn't think Cern will harm the people but maybe deceive people?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93

33 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here's another thought:

The Higgs-Boson was originally dubbed the "godd--- particle" because it was so hard to detect. It was shortened to God particle for some reason, probably less offensive for the science press to report.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Did you read Galfs repy?

He's a psysisist with knowledge about all of this ,he posted earlier and doesn't think Cern will harm the people but maybe deceive people?

Yes, I did. But just like a government, and now international business, I suspect only the top tier of the structure knows the true goals and agenda? And yes, deception is the hallmark of the end-times; and repeated four time for emphasis in Matthew 24. 

CERN is in the secular search for a theory of how everything came about. By their own admission, they were concerned with producing minute black holes and didn't know the consequences (all this is from memory, and I'm old, so I could be wrong). One thing is certain, they are spending billions of Euro's, and delving into the unknown and dangerous territory. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well if CERN opens a portal to hell I'm hoping my years playing Doom will come in handy. I should purchase a chainsaw though.

• Haha 3

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/2/2022 at 8:36 PM, angels4u said:

Thanks, that's interesting , so it's not a big worry for humanity, I remember watching those awful videos from Cern in Switzerland an couple of years back, they had some kind of an opening show, you probably remember watching it also, very demonic, I remember talking to somebody on Wortyh about Cern, I don't think it was you? My husband is always interested in those kind of things, do you have good links to watch for him?

A reasonable place to start with regard to info about particle accelerators is the wiki article for "Particle Accelerator".  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator     This contains a nice overview and lot of terms and topics that can be read about in more depth.   The reality is that old cathode ray tube CRT TVs and computer monitors are in essence particle accelerators.  Just typing in "Particle accelerator" on YouTube will give a number of videos talking about different types of accelerators.

Up until maybe 15 years ago or so, the most powerful accelerator in the world was at Fermilab in Illinois.   Back in the 80s, the US started building the SSC (superconducting super collider) in Texas that if I recall was going to be bigger than CERN but was cancelled due to gov't budget cuts.   One of the harder parts of building these large colliders that are miles across in size is finding good geographical locations where the ground is very stable where tons upon tons of materials aren't going to sink or settle at different rates putting bends into the particle track.

There was a big opening ceremony for the Gotthard Base Tunnel put on by the Swiss gov't which was very strange (phrasing it politely).  That is a railroad tunnel through a part of the Swiss Alps.   I've seen some Christian internet sources mislabel this as an opening ceremony for CERN.    The only thing I've seen out of CERN of this nature is a poor quality short video from several years ago at night where a handful of people were doing some type of ritual in front of one of the statues from India.  Without more info, I'd tend to attribute this to a random person walking home after working late grabbing some cell phone footage of a group of random individuals doing this on their own rather than a systemic part of CERN.  

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, GandalfTheWise said:

A reasonable place to start with regard to info about particle accelerators is the wiki article for "Particle Accelerator".  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator     This contains a nice overview and lot of terms and topics that can be read about in more depth.   The reality is that old cathode ray tube CRT TVs and computer monitors are in essence particle accelerators.  Just typing in "Particle accelerator" on YouTube will give a number of videos talking about different types of accelerators.

Up until maybe 15 years ago or so, the most powerful accelerator in the world was at Fermilab in Illinois.   Back in the 80s, the US started building the SSC (superconducting super collider) in Texas that if I recall was going to be bigger than CERN but was cancelled due to gov't budget cuts.   One of the harder parts of building these large colliders that are miles across in size is finding good geographical locations where the ground is very stable where tons upon tons of materials aren't going to sink or settle at different rates putting bends into the particle track.

There was a big opening ceremony for the Gotthard Base Tunnel put on by the Swiss gov't which was very strange (phrasing it politely).  That is a railroad tunnel through a part of the Swiss Alps.   I've seen some Christian internet sources mislabel this as an opening ceremony for CERN.    The only thing I've seen out of CERN of this nature is a poor quality short video from several years ago at night where a handful of people were doing some type of ritual in front of one of the statues from India.  Without more info, I'd tend to attribute this to a random person walking home after working late grabbing some cell phone footage of a group of random individuals doing this on their own rather than a systemic part of CERN.  

Thanks, my husband probably likes to read up on the older types also,I show it to him later, Remember how they said that they are looking for the god particle? What do you think of that?

20 minutes ago, GandalfTheWise said:

Yes. When it was mentioned here, I also recall that weird ceremony for the Gotthard tunnel. I think that is the likely confusion.