• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

Yomo, I am in the Marines, not the Army!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Son Worshiper

Claustrophobia.

I can't feel boxed in.I just loose it when I'm in a crowd or squeezed into a tight place.I don't go bananas or anything,but I'll start sweating like crazy.I get agitated.It's a mess.

:(

I'm also not keen on heights.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

OOOhhh. EEEeek. All those legs creeping towards me......arrrrrrrrrgh! Yikes!! Gangway....I'm outta' there!

I'm talking about spiders.

Creepy critters.

Snakes don't bother me much...but I think fear of spiders is a genetic thing in my family. :(

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

I'm afraid of work. :(

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I do not like heights when I don't feel safe....such as a skilift....just one bar between me and all that space.... :(

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

tracker trailers....

fire...being in a burning house...

not the dark.. but what is in the dark.. and what is behind that cracked door...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I see a few of you guys named claustrophobia. Warning, don't read the following!

When I was a kid we'd invite all the neighborhood kids over and play couch roll-up. It was a macho game played by the fearless. :( You see we had a couch that had a mattress inside that could be unfolded for company.

Anyway, the object of the game was to see who could stand to be rolled up in it for the longest time without shrieking or screaming. All the neighborhood kids loved it! Myself and my brothers included! :o

Then came the day when my mom came home unexpectedly, and my youngest brother was still inside the couch. My mom woulda' been furious over this latest antic, so us kids did the sensible thing and sat on the couch like nothing was going on. :o It might have been O.K., and we could have sneaked my lil' bro out of there, if she'd gone upstairs. But you know how moms are. They can tell when mischief is brewin' :o She kept hanging out in the living room. And all of us kids were really sweatin' it. (I'm sure my brother most of all!)

Finally my poor brother couldn't take it anymore and started screaming...Let Me Out!!! So off flew the cushions. The jig was up! We were all in hot water with mom being madder than a wet hen!

My brother has since told me he has a bit of claustrophobia most probably brought on by this incident. And we were both laughing about it recently.

We did conclude that one good thing did came out of it all. We think he broke the record that day. :o

Edited by Homeward

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

oh gracious.. lol :o broke the record :o

That was cute :(

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

I see a few of you guys named claustrophobia.  Warning, don't read the following!

When I was a kid we'd invite all the neighborhood kids over and play couch roll-up.  It was a macho game played by the fearless.  :( You see we had a couch that had a mattress inside that could be unfolded for company.

Anyway, the object of the game was to see who could stand to be rolled up in it for the longest time without shrieking or screaming.  All the neighborhood kids loved it!  Myself and my brothers included!  :o

Then came the day when my mom came home unexpectedly, and my youngest brother was still inside the couch.  My mom woulda' been furious over this latest antic, so us kids did the sensible thing and sat on the couch like nothing was going on.  :o  It might have been O.K., and we could have sneaked my lil' bro out of there, if she'd gone upstairs.  But you know how moms are.  They can tell when mischief is brewin'  :o  She kept hanging out in the living room. And all of us kids were really sweatin' it.  (I'm sure my brother most of all!)

Finally my poor brother couldn't take it anymore and started screaming...Let Me Out!!!  So off flew the cushions.  The jig was up!  We were all in hot water with mom being madder than a wet hen! 

My brother has since told me he has a bit of claustrophobia most probably brought on by this incident.  And we were both laughing about it recently.

We did conclude that one good thing did came out of it all.  We think he broke the record that day.  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you call him a couch potato after that? :o