• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

You said in previous post:

"...In the Christian faith their is no rituals because the mother and the baby are always considered clean, so the children of Christian Parents are born clean and born unto the Lord because of their Parents faith in Jesus Christ...."

What do mean by Clean? Do you mean Sinless and Perfect? Are you saying that the children of Christian Parents inherit Sinless Perfection?

The parents are in Christ and their children are in Christ or born to Christ. 

In the old they had to wait for seven days so the children can be declared clean. Then on the eight day they were Circumcised, that moment they belong to the Lord...with the Circumcision not before  the Circumcision...this is for the old. 

In Christ they are born clean...they belong to the Lord imediatly. 

We have the imputed Jesus Christ righteousness. 

Please do not bring our own righteousness into the picture. 

I mean for the parents.

What the baby has to do with that...the baby is just born, it's pure...

Of course it belongs to Jesus and as they grow up they imitate the mother, they follow what the mother is teaching them, that's the only thing they know.

As they grow older and are exposed to other information that can influence what they have learned and believe from the mother, or parents or their home from their siblings, then is like testing time. And if the family is devoted then they are exposed to discipline or if the family, or the environment is discipline they are exposed to that, and as they grow to other environments and eventually as adult they make their own decisions about everything and the time will come for the world to entice them and take them away.

But if they are not taken away from their faith in Jesus Christ they still belong to Jesus Christ. 

At that time it matters if they have the faith in their heart.

With the heart man believes unto righteousness. 

Jesus Christ can see and know everything about them the good and the bad and everything matters and it is relevant to something, but when he sees faith in the heart even though it is hidden under the brussel so to speak then he knows that they are his..he cannot be mistaken. 

It's something the opposite with someone who is very well discipline and is honest and polite and may also be a God fearing person, but there is the denial registered in his heart, he doesn't not think it is necessary to believe in Jesus Christ.  

To be a discipline and good and charitable person and loving God and his neibour with all his heart and might. he may think that is what God wants...this is an extreme example of goodness like the man Jesus Christ met in the story in the bible.

He can also believe about Jesus Christ many good things, that even he died on the Cross as an innocent person.

But not the most important part that he was from God and that he died for the forgiveness of our sins.

And he was raised from the dead. 

He believes that when one forgives others God will forgive him...and other things...he is practicing Love and Forgiveness and Charity and this is used as a reason to have denied Jesus as the Christ of God. 

Can you see the Antichrist how he can influence good people not to believe and help them to refused to believe in Jesus as the Savior of mankind, the Redeemer the Christ the Judge of all sitting on the Throne of God  above all. 

One day after they died they will believe, everyone will believe after their death, because is Jesus Christ who decides their fate.  

But that time, to believe in him after their death it does not count.

They have to believe while they are still alive in this body.

Even a moment just before they die it is enough. 

Even when they are very weak to open their eyes or speak or whisper but when they believe with a notion in their heart this is done, it is good enough their faith was registered in their heart. 

I went into another subject hope you understand. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The parents are in Christ and their children are in Christ or born to Christ. 

In the old they had to wait for seven days so the children can be declared clean. Then on the eight day they were Circumcised, that moment they belong to the Lord...with the Circumcision not before  the Circumcision...this is for the old. 

In Christ they are born clean...they belong to the Lord imediatly. 

We have the imputed Jesus Christ righteousness. 

Please do not bring our own righteousness into the picture. 

I mean for the parents.

What the baby has to do with that...the baby is just born, it's pure...

Of course it belongs to Jesus and as they grow up they imitate the mother, they follow what the mother is teaching them, that's the only thing they know.

As they grow older and are exposed to other information that can influence what they have learned and believe from the mother, or parents or their home from their siblings, then is like testing time. And if the family is devoted then they are exposed to discipline or if the family, or the environment is discipline they are exposed to that, and as they grow to other environments and eventually as adult they make their own decisions about everything and the time will come for the world to entice them and take them away.

But if they are not taken away from their faith in Jesus Christ they still belong to Jesus Christ. 

At that time it matters if they have the faith in their heart.

With the heart man believes unto righteousness. 

Jesus Christ can see and know everything about them the good and the bad and everything matters and it is relevant to something, but when he sees faith in the heart even though it is hidden under the brussel so to speak then he knows that they are his..he cannot be mistaken. 

It's something the opposite with someone who is very well discipline and is honest and polite and may also be a God fearing person, but there is the denial registered in his heart, he doesn't not think it is necessary to believe in Jesus Christ.  

To be a discipline and good and charitable person and loving God and his neibour with all his heart and might he things that it is what God wants...this is an extreme example of goodness like the man Jesus Christ met in the story in the bible.

He can also believe about Jesus Christ many good things, that even he died on the Cross as an innocent person.

But not the most important part that he was from God and that he died for the forgiveness of our sins.

And he was raised from the dead. 

He believes that when one forgives others God will forgive him...and other things...he is practicing Love and Forgiveness and Charity and this is used as a reason to have denied Jesus as the Christ of God. 

Can you see the Antichrist how he can influence good people not to believe and help them to refused to believe in him as the Savior of God, the Redeemer the Christ the Judge of all sitting on the Throne of God  above all. 

One day after they died they will believe, everyone will believe after their death, because is Jesus Christ who decides their fate.  

But that time, to believe in him after their death it does not count.

They have to believe while they are still alive in this body.

Even a moment just before they die it is enough. 

Even when they are very weak to open their eyes or speak or whisper but when they believe with a notion in their heart this is done, it is good enough their faith was registered in their heart. 

I went into another subject hope you understand. 

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Therefore, you are saying that children born to Christian Parents are Sinless and Perfect because of inheritance. In my entire life I have never heard such a thing. I have never met a Sinless and Perfect person. Never met a Sinless and Perfect Christian or a Christian claiming to be Sinless and Perfect.

@Your closest friendnt, Where would I find these Sinless and Perfect Christians? Do you know what Church these Sinless and Perfect Christians attend? Those seeking salvation would certainly like to meet them.  

Judging by Elohim's standards.

Edited by Elihoenai
Corrected forum member name

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Walking in the Light
…9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us.

Romans 3:23

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

• Group:  Royal Member

44 minutes ago, Elihoenai said:

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Therefore, you are saying that children born to Christian Parents are Sinless and Perfect because of inheritance. In my entire life I have never heard such a thing. I have never met a Sinless and Perfect person. Never met a Sinless and Perfect Christian or a Christian claiming to be Sinless and Perfect.

@Your closest friendnt, Where would I find these Sinless and Perfect Christians? Do you know what Church these Sinless and Perfect Christians attend? Those seeking salvation would certainly like to meet them.  

Judging by Elohim's standards.

You may want to talk about "sinless perfection", very well but what do I have to do with that in the first place. 

I never mentioned those words in any of my post, and this is because I never thought about that, not now but also as long as I have lived. 

But to refresh my post, the only righteousness that I have referred to when come to our faith is the righteousness of Jesus Christ. 

That we as believers we are accepted by Jesus Christ on his name alone, because he is righteous. 

And we righteous in the eyes of the Heavenly Father because we in Jesus Christ. 

As believers in Jesus Christ (PAY ATTENTION) please, we are in the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ that is upon us. 

We have our own righteousness as it maybe day by day or moment by moment and this is relevant to a lot of things. 

But to be accepted by Jesus Christ we must be in his righteousness and this is to believe in him that he died for the forgiveness of our sins.

Is this good enough for you to stop saying the things you are saying about my posting. 

Please read very carefully my previous posts and be with peace with your self when this comes to "sinless perfection" which it has something to do with self righteousness. 

This perhaps may have something to do with many people who have look upon them selves and say we do not need Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins. 

We forgive others and the Father in Heaven will forgive our sins as we also forgive others....taken from the our Father prayer and used to deny that we need to believe that Jesus Christ died for the forgiveness of our sins.

Please for your own sanity take the time to read someone else's posts correctly. 

I have never used those words in my posts.

"SINLESS PERFECTION" 

There is only one man who ever lived on earth and he had sinless PERFECTION and he also had more, he had the Life of the Heavenly Father in him.

And this was possible because he was Heavenly, or he came from the Father. 

You own me an apology for what you said about be because they are truth and are supported by what I have posted. 

9 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You may want to talk about "sinless perfection", very well but what do I have to do with that in the first place. 

I never mentioned those words in any of my post, and this is because I never thought about that, not now but also as long as I have lived. 

But to refresh my post, the only righteousness that I have referred to when come to our faith is the righteousness of Jesus Christ. 

That we as believers we are accepted by Jesus Christ on his name alone, because he is righteous. 

And we righteous in the eyes of the Heavenly Father because we in Jesus Christ. 

As believers in Jesus Christ (PAY ATTENTION) please, we are in the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ that is upon us. 

We have our own righteousness as it maybe day by day or moment by moment and this is relevant to a lot of things. 

But to be accepted by Jesus Christ we must be in his righteousness and this is to believe in him that he died for the forgiveness of our sins.

Is this good enough for you to stop saying the things you are saying about my posting. 

Please read very carefully my previous posts and be with peace with your self when this comes to "sinless perfection" which it has something to do with self righteousness. 

This perhaps may have something to do with many people who have look upon them selves and say we do not need Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins. 

We forgive others and the Father in Heaven will forgive our sins as we also forgive others....taken from the our Father prayer and used to deny that we need to believe that Jesus Christ died for the forgiveness of our sins.

Please for your own sanity take the time to read someone else's posts correctly. 

I have never used those words in my posts.

"SINLESS PERFECTION" 

There is only one man who ever lived on earth and he had sinless PERFECTION and he also had more, he had the Life of the Heavenly Father in him.

And this was possible because he was Heavenly, or he came from the Father. 

You own me an apology for what you said about be because they are truth and are supported by what I have posted. 

Luke 5:32

32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Thank you for the clarification. My previous post was seeking clarification on the word "Clean". @Your closest friendnt,Therefore, you are saying that Christians are Sinners that need Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their Sins. 

How than can a Christian be Clean when Sin is Unclean? Given that Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is the only person that has Sinless Perfection, how can a Christian being in Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ be a Sinner? Being in something means being within it's boundaries, does it not?

16 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Thank you for the clarification. My previous post was seeking clarification on the word "Clean". @Your closest friendnt,Therefore, you are saying that Christians are Sinners that need Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their Sins. 

How than can a Christian be Clean when Sin is Unclean? Given that Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is the only person that has Sinless Perfection, how can a Christian being in Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ be a Sinner? Being in something means being within it's boundaries, does it not?

Luke 5:32, what is the reason you brought up Luke 5:32?

We are not yet finished with what we were discussing before. 

Repeatedly you are using the word "Christian " as if it was a title that has been earn, as a title of recognition that sets someone apart from other groups.

If it is so, can you name a group or two that you are having in mind when you are using this word "Christian " to address someone. 

There is something that I need to bring it to your attention and hope you will consider it.

I have more than once get a response from you that starts with the word "Therefore". 

I am not going to say much about that but I need to asked you that is better if you say what you want to say about my posting by asking a question as "this is what I understand that you want to say with your post ..........and is this right?

Then I can more comfortable get back to you and clarify what it has to be clarified. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Luke 5:32, what is the reason you brought up Luke 5:32?

We are not yet finished with what we were discussing before. 

Repeatedly you are using the word "Christian " as if it was a title that has been earn, as a title of recognition that sets someone apart from other groups.

If it is so, can you name a group or two that you are having in mind when you are using this word "Christian " to address someone. 

There is something that I need to bring it to your attention and hope you will consider it.

I have more than once get a response from you that starts with the word "Therefore". 

I am not going to say much about that but I need to asked you that is better if you say what you want to say about my posting by asking a question as "this is what I understand that you want to say with your post ..........and is this right?

Then I can more comfortable get back to you and clarify what it has to be clarified. 

1 Peter 4:16

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Christian = Follower of Christ

Christ = The Anointed

The reason for bringing up Luke 5:32 is that those that are Clean don't need a Saviour. 

Don't you think that a Christian has to earn that title and are set apart?

When I used the word "Christian", I mean Follower of The Anointed. What do you mean by the word Christian?

The group I have in mind are the True Followers of Messiah/Christ replicating the original Disciples/Apostles.  

6 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

1 Peter 4:16

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Christian = Follower of Christ

Christ = The Anointed

The reason for bringing up Luke 5:32 is that those that are Clean don't need a Saviour. 

Don't you think that a Christian has to earn that title and are set apart?

When I used the word "Christian", I mean Follower of The Anointed. What do you mean by the word Christian?

The group I have in mind are the True Followers of Messiah/Christ replicating the original Disciples/Apostles.  

That's why we cannot or we miscommunicate and there more. 

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

What took place in Luke 5:32 and what Jesus said it was before the Garden of Gethsemane before Jesus said:

luke 22:42 saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. 

and before his death on the Cross and before his resurrection. 

in mark 16: 14-16.

14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

in.  Other words before the great commission. 

what he said in Luke 5:32:it was a message for repentance to those who were under the authority of the Law and to those who needed repentance. 

Jesus did not say that to those who were right according to the Law but to those who were not, and it has to do only for the Israelites not the rest of the world. 

Jesus was telling them to repent from matters of disobedience under the authority of the Law.

Jesus did not preach the Gospel at that time forgiveness of sins in his blood....never Jesus Christ preached the Gospel to anyone before the Cross because he was still Alive and he had not shedd his blood on the Cross yet.

This is why Jesus Christ did not preach the Gospel to no one, he only talked about it.

another reason is that the Law or forgiveness of sins were still in force.

The mission of Jesus Christ was to preach the Gospel to the place of the dead for three days, that's included Abraham and John the Baptist and David and Samuel, the people of the Nation of God who had died before him, God sent him to those who had died before him or about the time with him and the disciples and the disciples after them were commission to preach the Gospel to the whole world including the Israelites and  the Jews.

repeating in the great commission. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

On 2/1/2022 at 2:23 PM, Charlie744 said:

Does Jeremiah 31 identify what the New Covenant is?

Is there ANY mention, expressed or implied, this NC does any with, remove be, eliminates, changes, abolish, etc., the LAW (Gods Law or the Law of Moses, the 10 Commandments)? 

Thanks, Charlie 

My quick take, 

The 'laws' of the OLD COVENANT had to do with a people who had been in captivity and were to become a nation of their own.  WHEN we read the 'laws' many of them had to do with Government, civil law, blood sacrifice, etc.  WHEN they sinned and 'the nation' was no more, MANY OF THE LAWS weren't something that could be followed as a nation so THOSE basically 'ended' leaving the temple priest and sacrifice laws.  SO THE LAWS GOD GAVE WERE PERFECT for the time.

When Christ began His ministry it was to PROCLAIM THE KINGDOM and to give an opportunity for HIM AND IT to be accepted. (HENCE THE 'SEALED' BOOK that would only be unsealed, once that path was a sure thing).  

WHAT was the Old supposed to do?  To open the spiritual eyes and ears and bring about OUR LOVING GODS WAYS and not the flesh ones.  BUT it didn't do that because the flesh was too weak and it all seemed like a burden and no one ever really FELT WASHED CLEAN and always had reminders.  

Once the kingdom was rejected and the KING was killed JESUS could DO ALL BY HIMSELF WHAT could only be ATTEMPTED by  LAWS AND A TEMPLE AND PRIESTS AND the blood shed of ANIMALS. 

What the law could not do as it could only make us 'KNOW' what God considered sin but HAD NOT THE ABILITY TO FORGIVE THAT SIN, JESUS COULD

What the temple could not do as it could not be 'EVERYWHERE' Jesus could accomplish in His willing sacrifice by sending the Holy Spirit to US, as we were being built into a 'living temple'.

What the priests could not do CHRIST could REMAIN SIN FREE TO be the mediator, always having the face of GOD FOR US.  

What the shedding of animal blood could not do the INFINITE VALUE OF THE BLOOD OF CHRIST COULD and then there would be no remembrance of the sin and we could REMAIN CLEAN so much more of the time.  

SO ALL THOSE THINGS HAD LAWS that went with them.  SO the 'laws remain' AS WE WILL BE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AGAIN AND SO THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE AS IT WAS.  The laws that Christ took over are STILL THERE, just in a different form but we will go back to a TEMPLE in which God will dwell and that rod of Iron I believe are those laws given for a nation of God to exist.  

The 10 commandments are STILL IN THE ARK.  They will always be GOOD and not obeying them will always be bad.  AS FOR HOLY DAYS, GOD says 'don't judge' which must mean GOD IS HAVING HIS SERVANTS SERVE HIM AS HE DICTATES to each and every one and WE KNOW THERE are many different gifts and many different callings and what is right for me isn't right for you BUT MAY BE RIGHT FOR GOD and so DON'T JUDGE ANOTHER MANS SERVANTS CAUSE HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS.  

Some are led to the one day just as some are led to that EVERYDAY.  We all stand on our own.  So briefly that is what I believe is going on.  

• Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

That's why we cannot or we miscommunicate and there more. 

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

What took place in Luke 5:32 and what Jesus said it was before the Garden of Gethsemane before Jesus said:

luke 22:42 saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. 

and before his death on the Cross and before his resurrection. 

in mark 16: 14-16.

14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

in.  Other words before the great commission. 

what he said in Luke 5:32:it was a message for repentance to those who were under the authority of the Law and to those who needed repentance. 

Jesus did not say that to those who were right according to the Law but to those who were not, and it has to do only for the Israelites not the rest of the world. 

Jesus was telling them to repent from matters of disobedience under the authority of the Law.

Jesus did not preach the Gospel at that time forgiveness of sins in his blood....never Jesus Christ preached the Gospel to anyone before the Cross because he was still Alive and he had not shedd his blood on the Cross yet.

This is why Jesus Christ did not preach the Gospel to no one, he only talked about it.

another reason is that the Law or forgiveness of sins were still in force.

The mission of Jesus Christ was to preach the Gospel to the place of the dead for three days, that's included Abraham and John the Baptist and David and Samuel, the people of the Nation of God who had died before him, God sent him to those who had died before him or about the time with him and the disciples and the disciples after them were commission to preach the Gospel to the whole world including the Israelites and  the Jews.

repeating in the great commission. 

Matthew 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

1 John 3:4

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

The Mission of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is, as his name, to Save his people from their Sins. 

Do you consider Christians Right according to the Law? You previously agreed that Christians are Sinners. Therefore, how can Christians be Right according to the Law when Sin is the Transgression of the Law?