• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuWHXs4tCaE&t=90s

In 2018, I was flying back from Indonesia and had a prophetic dream that brought me to tears on the plane. When I woke up, the Lord wrecked me in His Presence and shifted something in my heart. I believe we are stepping into a new era of the Church, He is shifting the culture of the Church from a business to a family.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/17/2022 at 11:53 PM, Joshua-777 said:

In 2018, I was flying back from Indonesia and had a prophetic dream that brought me to tears on the plane. When I woke up, the Lord wrecked me in His Presence and shifted something in my heart. I believe we are stepping into a new era of the Church, He is shifting the culture of the Church from a business to a family.

What did you do in Indonesia.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,097
  • Content Per Day:  2.56
  • Days Won:  5

On 2/17/2022 at 5:53 PM, Joshua-777 said:

That's nice thoughts. 😊 Personally, I don't believe in a genuine unity among the Congregations, until we all can get united/one with the sum of the Holy Word. 

And what about the apostasy in the last days? Can we change the Word, the prophetic Holy Word? 

I know that there's someone who wants "unity" among the Congregations of any price, but is it right to do it that way? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On 2/17/2022 at 12:53 PM, Joshua-777 said:

How much true unity is there really around us?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/20/2022 at 6:06 AM, angels4u said:

How much true unity is there really around us?

I have been blessed to minister in many different countries, one thing I've found is that when people are surrendered to the Lord and love Jesus with all their hearts, there is a unity between us. I have sat with people around the world who are ready to die for the Gospel and the intimate truths they hold dear, are similar to the ones I find in scripture and hear in my heart in the secret place.  The culture of the Kingdom of Heaven transcends the cultures of this world.

But, unity is only in His Spirit. We cannot have true unity in the traditions of man and doctrines that are born out of mans logic rather than surrender and obedience to the Lord.

Edited by Joshua-777
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Joshua-777 said:

I have been blessed to minister in many different countries, one thing I've found is that when people are surrendered to the Lord and love Jesus with all their hearts, there is a unity between us. I have sat with people around the world whoa re ready to die for the Gospel and the intimate truths they hold dear, are similar to the ones I find in scripture and hear in my heart in the secret place.   The culture of the Kingdom of Heaven transcends the cultures of this world.

But, unity is only in His Spirit. We cannot have true unity in the traditions of man and doctrines that are born out of mans logic rather than surrender and obedience to the Lord.

Big amen brother..

On 2/20/2022 at 2:34 AM, MonicaWife said:

That's nice thoughts. 😊 Personally, I don't believe in a genuine unity among the Congregations, until we all can get united/one with the sum of the Holy Word. 

And what about the apostasy in the last days? Can we change the Word, the prophetic Holy Word? 

I know that there's someone who wants "unity" among the Congregations of any price, but is it right to do it that way? 

This is the type of unity that Jesus prayed for. There are many who are falling away, but there is also a bride who makes herself ready (revelation 19:7-8)

JOhn 17:20 
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

There may have been 5 foolish virgins, but there were also 5 wise who had oil ready for their bridegrooms return. There may have been tears, but there were also wheat. There may have  been goats, but at His return, there were also sheep.

Philippians 2:2 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

Ephesians 4:2 with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, 3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

To this end.........

Ephesians 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/19/2022 at 8:46 PM, R. Hartono said:

What did you do in Indonesia.

I visited a handful of Islands training churches in evangelism and also sharing the Gospel with Muslims on some of the Islands. One amazing thing God opened up is we got to teach the Indonesian military on how to share the Gospel on the Island of Pupua.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, Joshua-777 said:

I visited a handful of Islands training churches in evangelism and also sharing the Gospel with Muslims on some of the Islands. One amazing thing God opened up is we got to teach the Indonesian military on how to share the Gospel on the Island of Pupua.

Thanks Joshua, which church do you cooperate with ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,097
  • Content Per Day:  2.56
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

This is the type of unity that Jesus prayed for. There are many who are falling away, but there is also a bride who makes herself ready (revelation 19:7-8)

JOhn 17:20 
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

There may have been 5 foolish virgins, but there were also 5 wise who had oil ready for their bridegrooms return. There may have been tears, but there were also wheat. There may have  been goats, but at His return, there were also sheep.

Philippians 2:2 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

Ephesians 4:2 with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, 3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

To this end.........

Ephesians 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

If you have experienced true unity (unity in the sum of the Holy Word and the Holy Spirit), among congregations in these apostasy and prosperity preaching days, I am happy for you, even if I wonder where you have experienced this. 

As in Norway 🇳🇴, my husband and I have not find any like-minded brothers and sisters in the LORD here for 20 years now, just because of the apostasy and prosperity teaching congregations, which are increasing rapidly. 😔