Justin Adams

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

Going by the vein of his rhetoric from the start of the Russian build-up, it almost seemed as though Biden wanted Russia to invade.  Wondering if there are reasons behind the scenes why he and other actors would want that. 

For one thing, why didn't he use America and NATO's military might as a deterrent...isnt' that part of the whole reason for having a strong military and nuclear arsenal?......but instead he showed all his cards to the opponent, publicly announcing well before the invasion that there would be no military intervention.  Was this a genuine huge mistake, or deliberate?  Might as well have handed Putin an engraved invitation to invade.  Now everything is flipped upside down... Putin is holding his nukes over the west....holding all the cards and doing all the saber rattling and making the west dance to his tune.  And to think this is all being played out in front of the west's other enemies, Iran, China and North Korea as well.

Lord have mercy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

19 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Lord have mercy.

It is now well known here that intelligence knew quite exactly what was going to happen. It is uncanny how these political oligarchs are manipulating world events.

We can hope the US gives Poland airplanes so their MIG 35 airplanes can be supplied to Ukraine. Ukrainians are trained on these Migs.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

Israel has just flown 100 children out of Ukraine.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

It is now well known here that intelligence knew quite exactly what was going to happen. It is uncanny how these political oligarchs are manipulating world events.

We can hope the US gives Poland airplanes so their MIG 35 airplanes can be supplied to Ukraine. Ukrainians are trained on these Migs.

Amen.  Praying they can find all sorts of ways to help, and that Putin will not succeed.

• Thumbs Up 1

The earlier report of the trauma webinare has ceased after 12 hours in W. London. Thousands of surgeoons in Ukraine have been instructed on various war wounds and how to effectively treat them.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

I avoid entangling myself in the politics and machinations of men and their nations, knowing that all things proceed according to the will of God. This is likely the reason why I see things differently. This aside, I am a student of human history. 

I agree with @teddyv regarding the nature and mission of NATO: this is a defensive pact, formed to counter the threat to Europe posed by the USSR and the Warsaw Pact during the "Cold War." Putin's rhetoric paints NATO as an aggressor, a throwback to Soviet propaganda of old.

Mutually assured destruction (MAD) ensured that NATO and the Warsaw Pact would never engage one another directly in conflict, so we understand why a conflict between NATO and Russia is to be avoided at all costs: 

Thermonuclear obliteration, my friends.

The Cold War was therefore defined by endless wars by proxy wherein the United States and NATO would engage in conflicts against nations armed by the USSR, and the USSR would engage in conflicts against nations armed by the U.S. and NATO allies.

The addition of China as a nuclear power complicated an already evil situation. 

The use of thermonuclear weapons is precisely why the U.S. will not directly intervene in Ukraine and because NATO has always been (and still is) a defensive pact --- and Ukraine is not a member of NATO --- why NATO will not intervene. 

The thermonuclear weapons of today dwarf the atomic bombs of World War 2. This threat is very real.  

Edited by Marathoner
  • Thumbs Up 2

Brethren, the world of men has been held hostage for almost 80 years by nuclear holocaust. The United States set this in motion over fears that Nazi Germany was close to attaining an atomic bomb, but history reveals that Nazi Germany was nowhere close to achieving this goal. It was fear. 

This is what complicates warfare in the post-nuclear age. It doesn't matter that the United States and the majority of nuclear powers have committed to never initiating a first strike because a madman like Vladimir Putin, knowing that his conventional forces would fall before a superior foe (NATO has the advantage in virtually every regard) would indeed "press the button."

There's also the matter of communist China, who in reality is a friend of no one. Their posturing has the appearance of friendly overtones toward Russia, but make no mistake: militarily, China fears allied nations like the U.S., the UK, most of Europe, and Australia. If Putin presses the button, it's all over. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

What the west has done is to let the status quo continue so long. We should have removed the likes of Putin and the Olagarchs through mainly covert means. To give the Russian people the opportunity to take their country. Same with China. What stops this is the greed and corruption of eletes from every nation.

perhaps a wake up call is required?

iMO

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

6 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Going by the vein of his rhetoric from the start of the Russian build-up, it almost seemed as though Biden wanted Russia to invade.  Wondering if there are reasons behind the scenes why he and other actors would want that. 

For one thing, why didn't he use America and NATO's military might as a deterrent...isnt' that part of the whole reason for having a strong military and nuclear arsenal?......but instead he showed all his cards to the opponent, publicly announcing well before the invasion that there would be no military intervention.  Was this a genuine huge mistake, or deliberate?  Might as well have handed Putin an engraved invitation to invade.  Now everything is flipped upside down... Putin is holding his nukes over the west....holding all the cards and doing all the saber rattling and making the west dance to his tune.  And to think this is all being played out in front of the west's other enemies, Iran, China and North Korea as well.

Lord have mercy.

Putin knew if he threw in the threat of using his nukes, the world would back off ... and it did.  I'm sure Putin knows the game well enough for him to act just crazy enough that the world would really believe he would start firing his missiles if we tried to stop him in any way.  Putin is also a dictator, pure and simple, willing to turn on his own people to accomplish his goal.  This is why Lindsey Graham ask if there was a Brutus among the Russian people.

I can't figure Biden out.  His family made millions in Ukraine and now he is repaying them by showing them his yellow streak.  For God to allow Biden to be president in a nation He once protected only proves that the end is near as it seems He wants the US out of the way in order to unfold the end times events. 

2 hours ago, Alive said:

What the west has done is to let the status quo continue so long. We should have removed the likes of Putin and the Olagarchs through mainly covert means. To give the Russian people the opportunity to take their country. Same with China. What stops this is the greed and corruption of eletes from every nation.

perhaps a wake up call is required?

iMO

It's difficult to participate in these discussions since I don't think in terms of "we" in matters like this one. I ponder the schemes of men from a detached viewpoint. 

This doesn't mean that I have forgotten where I came from, only that I have been relocated and belong to another: the Lord claimed me as His own and so I belong to Him alone. There was a time when I served as a soldier in the U.S. armed forces, part of the U.S. Army's "nuclear force" response to thermonuclear warfare. My equipment was hardened and shielded from EMP, and I operated an antique military vacuum-tube radio array (Korean War vintage) capable of punching through nuclear fallout. I doubled as a continuous wave communications operator.  

I'm all too aware of the realities of war and I marvel whenever others express a desire for more of it. Should this have been done, or should that have been done? I can tell you this, that both sides of my flesh and blood family have been soldiers, sailors, and Marines for over 200 years. My father was a first-generation Cold Warrior, the forerunner of my own specialty in the Army. He was irradiated during nuclear tests in the Southwest during the 1950's and 1960's. He field-tested equipment I used in my MOS.

The DoD wanted to be sure that the Army's nuclear force could get the job done, my friend. Who among us prays that anyone should be assassinated or die? Is it our place to curse what is already cursed, adding more evil to the world? Or, is it our place to be peacemakers?

The answer is clear to me. This is the peril of becoming embroiled in the machinations of wicked men: we walk in the flesh and fulfill its lusts. The meek shall inherit the earth. Our inheritance is to bind their kings and generals with the high praise of God upon our lips, and a two-edged sword in hand. The Son of God is our Captain and we serve Him alone. :) 

Edited by Marathoner
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1