IGNORED

John 8:44

SavedOnebyGrace

3 hours ago, Josheb said:

What makes you think there is disagreement with this? 

That statement directly contradicts Genesis 1:31. At the end of the sixth day surveys all that he'd made and he declared it was all very good. A creation where satan has committed sin is not a very good creation. It is the antithesis of good. 

No, they do not. 

There's no judgment in a good creation! There's no need for judgment because there is nothing untoward to be judged. And even if the creation of the waters is symbolic of some judgment it does not mean it is a judgment that had already occurred. It could easily be a preparation for a future event, a future need for washing, redemption, and rebirth. It would have to be that way because if something bad occurred and God hadn't already created the means of washing it clean then He'd have been caught unprepared and there would be two bad things in creation, not one.

The facts of Genesis 1 are that there was nothing bad in creation the first six days. It was all good.  

That only refers to the 6 day creation of which man was a part.

3 hours ago, Josheb said:

I think your timeline needs some adjustments and if you go by the goodness of everything made in the first six days and use that as the marker between good and bad, righteousness and sin, then a better chronology will ensue. 

Yours does for sure as I've patiently explained.  All the while you ignore the fossil record.  So it goes.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 3/16/2022 at 7:52 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

So what murder is Jesus referring to?

One understanding is that this goes back to Pangaea, when the dinosaurs began to devour one another. Steven Speilburg, in his Jurassic movies, likes to make dinosaurs look violent. 

There is talk about how Jesus was slain before the foundation of the world. In a dream I had when I was a child, God showed me how the universe was expanding. He told me that my family would drift apart, but at some point in time the Universe would come back together again and my family would come back together again. 

In the Garden of Eden we are told that Adam and Eve became male and female. God divided them into two to bring them back together again as one. In evolution this goes back to pond scum algee. Where a single organism evolved into male and female. This lines up with the Bible when Eve comes from Adam. 

In the beginning science is able to trick a male into becoming a female (eggs) and a female into becoming a male (sperm) and they are able to reproduce offspring. 

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 3/16/2022 at 8:07 PM, MrBear said:

I’m thinking  his role in Adam and Eve sinning brought death might be a reference to Satan being a murderer from the beginning 

If you read the commentaries, this is the most common one.

Most people believe the rebellion started with Satan in Heaven, and he was thrown down to the Earth. Along with the angels that rebelled with Him.  Some people believe that Satan had something to do with the dinosaurs devouring each other and the break-up of Pangaea.

There are many dinosaur herd bones found in flood deposits. ESP in The Rocky Mountains. PALEONTOLOGY OF GHOST RANCH Edward Colbert did a lot of the research on Plate Tectonics when he studied the Coelophysis. Centennial drift has now become plate technotics. 

I did a lot of research & study on Ghost ranch. This is where they made the Billy Crystal movie: City Slickers. Also made famous by Georgia O'Keeffe  and the song by Dan Fogelberg "Bones in the Sky". 

The Hasidic Rabbi have a myth or a teaching about “The Shattering of the Vessels” They say there was a contraction before the universe began to expand.